Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Kicking Game

Started by Hog N Bama, August 23, 2015, 03:17:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog N Bama

I don't remember CBB saying much of late. Could somebody that has watched practice like Mike Irwin chime in and update us on progress? It cost us some games last yr. Thanks.

Hog N Bama

I guess nobody knows lol. Remains a mystery.

ricepig

Hedlund's leading on PK, and Baker is leading Johnson at punter. I have no idea on kickoffs.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on August 23, 2015, 08:07:58 pm
Hedlund's leading on PK, and Baker is leading Johnson at punter. I have no idea on kickoffs.
I need Hedlund to get uncommon already!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

bennyl08

Who called Blake Johnson redshirting? This guy did!
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

reddogjcss

I hope our special teams make as few mistakes as what Coach B holds the O & D to.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 23, 2015, 08:05:56 pm
I guess nobody knows lol. Remains a mystery.
the best kept secret in the SEC.  my hope is that no news is good news.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hog N Bama

Isn't Segrest the primary coach for special teams? I like what he has done with the DL.

JIHawg

I'm thinking kickers need a redshirt year in the weight room before they are ready for SEC prime time.  Hedlund seems to be ready.  The punter-may need to redshirt.

ricepig

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 23, 2015, 08:47:05 pm
Isn't Seagrest the primary coach for special teams? I like what he has done with the DL.

He works with the kickers, Singleton is the ST coach.

Hog N Bama

Thank you for the updates.