Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Gragg

Started by Cinco de Hogo, August 23, 2015, 08:54:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Buffalo Bills (WR) 3-56

He will be a load at WR don't you think?

LZH

hoggusamoungus

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on August 23, 2015, 09:20:55 am
Probably not after your edit.

I have a bad habit of editing after I post which is fatal on an iPhone...and Hogville.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 23, 2015, 09:24:47 am
I have a bad habit of editing after I post which is fatal on an iPhone...and Hogville.

I've learned to laugh it off when you first post and come back in a few minutes... LOL..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

atekido

Either way Gragg has done well in preseason!

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: atekido on August 23, 2015, 12:38:28 pm
Either way Gragg has done well in preseason!

Thanks, that's all I wanted to say.  That and they list him as a WR which I didn't know.

bennyl08

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 23, 2015, 01:48:53 pm
Thanks, that's all I wanted to say.  That and they list him as a WR which I didn't know.

Who is they? NFL.com has him listed as a TE, so I went to the Bills official website and he is also listed as a TE there.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 23, 2015, 02:25:10 pm
Who is they? NFL.com has him listed as a TE, so I went to the Bills official website and he is also listed as a TE there.

Scrolling on the bottom of NFLNetwork all day yesterday and I googled him and it said WR so I was wondering.

So what's the truth?

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 23, 2015, 03:22:34 pm
Scrolling on the bottom of NFLNetwork all day yesterday and I googled him and it said WR so I was wondering.

So what's the truth?

Pass catcher
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

bennyl08

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 23, 2015, 03:22:34 pm

So what's the truth?

I'm guessing he's still a TE. Maybe you saw 'receiving' and that he led in that? Not sure.

Also, what on earth did you google? I tried
Chris Gragg
Chris Gragg Bills
Chris gragg wide receiver

I found nothing saying he was a WR and everything said he was a TE. Not trying to discount you seeing him as a WR, I'm just really curious where you saw it.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Cinco de Hogo

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

010HogFan

Foshodo

Saw a Google News article about him listing as wide receiver... figured it was just fact check error. I think he could really stick if they target him.

PORKULATOR

Accesser of the proper carbon molecules to overcome the ethereal state... And catch balls.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 23, 2015, 03:36:22 pm
I'm guessing he's still a TE. Maybe you saw 'receiving' and that he led in that? Not sure.

Also, what on earth did you google? I tried
Chris Gragg
Chris Gragg Bills
Chris gragg wide receiver

I found nothing saying he was a WR and everything said he was a TE. Not trying to discount you seeing him as a WR, I'm just really curious where you saw it.
I'll discount him seeing Gragg listed as a WR...for the simple fact that he didn't see Gragg listed as a WR. I won't discount that he saw Gragg lead them in receiving yards and then mistakenly think he was a WR.

razorbacker3

He has the new "wide tight-end receiver" position.

bennyl08

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Foshodo on August 24, 2015, 09:34:42 pm
Saw a Google News article about him listing as wide receiver... figured it was just fact check error. I think he could really stick if they target him.

Fact or fiction?

Gragg came to Arkansas as a wide reciever. 

Qhog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 25, 2015, 09:35:54 am
Fact or fiction?

Gragg came to Arkansas as a wide reciever.

Faction.