Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jen Might Have Just Hinted to Something

Started by HogWildBison2011, August 22, 2015, 10:00:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

secfan30

Interesting... She is holding something... Seriously though, I like that color scheme once or twice a year.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

August 22, 2015, 10:28:51 am #3 Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:45:14 am by OTR
Do you think this has some cryptic meaning? 

jgphillips3

You keep talking about her holding something...how did you even notice that? 😉

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: jgphillips3 on August 22, 2015, 10:29:41 am
You keep talking about her holding something...how did you even notice that? 😉
That's why I felt the need to mention it... It took me 15 minutes to notice myself.

Hogsmo Kramer

My first thought was she's preggers.

But I have a one year old and three year old running around and my sister, all her friends, and all my wife's friends are expecting so prob just me.  :-\
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: OTR on August 22, 2015, 10:28:51 am
Do you this this has some cryptic meaning?
Do you need medical attention sir?

younghog

GO HOGS

Hog N Bama

Mitch C

Oh my, you don't think we are going to start wearing dresses on instead or our traditional uniforms do you?

younghog

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on August 22, 2015, 10:31:51 am
My first thought was she's preggers.

But I have a one year old and three year old running around and my sister, all her friends, and all my wife's friends are expecting so prob just me.  :-\

isn't the term Prego :)
GO HOGS

hoglady

Very nice photo!!
Very cool - whoever thought up the long dress with the helmet did a great job!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hoggish1

WardamnHOGGLE

Good thing it's not a motorcycle helmet.

Bigmac2

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: younghog on August 22, 2015, 10:39:45 am

Ha prob heck if I know.

I just help make the babies, I leave the pregnant lingo to my wife.  8)

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Albert Einswine

Preggers has long been the go to word amongst my clan.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Arkansas Fan

Stop with the black helmet and uniform crap, please.

OLDHOG

The first lady of Hog country looks great. Projects a very good image. Sooie Pig!

younghog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on August 22, 2015, 11:07:30 am

Preggers has long been the go to word amongst my clan.

I feel ya.. here in Tejas on the twit feeds its Prego..

i.e. Lisa is preggers

lol .. its an amazing sly at the word..

GO HOGS

I can't wait till I get preg
GO HOGS

goodguytex

I'm sorry.... What helmet are y'all referring to. Jen was all I wanted to see.  ;D

flagstaffhog

Quote from: OLDHOG on August 22, 2015, 11:14:01 am
The first lady of Hog country looks great. Projects a very good image. Sooie Pig!

I 2nd that!

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on August 22, 2015, 10:00:16 am
https://twitter.com/jenbielema/status/635096961922781184

Hint: Look at what is in her hand.

You devoted Twitter followers, you are so easily sucked-in. The silver-grey helmet is only for contrast to her red dress. It probably means nothing. Notice that she is wearing a faux-diamond belt and bracelot, probably means that Bret is projecting a NC season. Come on guys. It is a nice pic and by the way, she is the best looking HC's wife in the SEC...that's what I get from this. Probably means we have the best recruiting class in the SEC coming in 2016. :)
Go Hogs Go!

pigture perfect

As the grandson of a very proud miner, I love the Anthracite Uni's. I think my grandad  would as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Boardon Hamsay

Clearly Jen holding the anthracite helmet references that there's only 1 game in WMS this year. A subtle jab at WMS? Probably not but telling none the less. I believe that this pic was taken at the 21C Hotel in Bentonville. I think that's where I've seen that background wall art before but the point is, the pic was taken in NWA and if you decode 21C and numerically translate WMS you get 2,1,3 and 23, 13, and 19 or possibly 21, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1, 9...oh god, this could be troubling! What if 21C equals BAC..... ??? They must be ready to expand/remodel the BAC and north end zone!,,

That must then mean there's an old, old hatch somewhere on campus, likely down in the tunnel system that once located, will reveal an old computer where the proper numbers must be keyed before the season starts to 1) finally remove Pepsi and return Coke as the official concessions soft drink sponsor of the Arkansas Razorbacks, 2) increase Petit Jean Meats commercials at all sporting events, and 3) a golden remote control that allows the chosen one to select all stadium music and volume during the season. We must gather Hogville's most trusted posters quickly to find the hatch before our chance is lost....

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Phil D

GO HOGS!!!!!!

DeltaBoy

Total proof of the fact Brent over kicked his coverage with Jen.

The helmet looks cool.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 22, 2015, 01:21:04 pm

The helmet looks cool.

I agree. I think she (Jen) is the top ranking SEC Coaching wife, but here is a tape from last year from ESPN Gameday that details the lives of SEC HC's wives. Pretty good. Notice that Gus's wife (Kristi) doesn't seem to want to expose herself to the common fan and chooses to watch games from a secluded suite.

Meanwhile, Dan Mullen's wife likes to give "hugs" and encouragement to the players. ;) Woo-hoo! Les Miles wife is his chief talent-evaluator.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-wives-sec-gameday-segment/

Go Hogs Go!

snoblind

ZERO

Quote from: Bigmac2 on August 22, 2015, 11:00:38 am
That's spaghetti sauce.

Looking back, with the Prego/preggo thing, I find it funny that Prego's little commercial slogan was "Prego - It's in There."
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

bennyl08

2 Weeks 'til Kick. Notice she didn't say kickoff. Maybe she is excited for Karate classes and this has nothing to do with the hogs.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ZERO on August 22, 2015, 01:48:31 pm
Looking back, with the Prego/preggo thing, I find it funny that Prego's little commercial slogan was "Prego - It's in There."
lol. i wonder what they're waiting on. in an interview she did right after they got married she said that it would be 'sooner rather than later' so i bet it does happen soon.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PonderinHog

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on August 22, 2015, 01:13:40 pm
Clearly Jen holding the anthracite helmet references that there's only 1 game in WMS this year. A subtle jab at WMS? Probably not but telling none the less. I believe that this pic was taken at the 21C Hotel in Bentonville. I think that's where I've seen that background wall art before but the point is, the pic was taken in NWA and if you decode 21C and numerically translate WMS you get 2,1,3 and 23, 13, and 19 or possibly 21, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1, 9...oh god, this could be troubling! What if 21C equals BAC..... ??? They must be ready to expand/remodel the BAC and north end zone!,,

That must then mean there's an old, old hatch somewhere on campus, likely down in the tunnel system that once located, will reveal an old computer where the proper numbers must be keyed before the season starts to 1) finally remove Pepsi and return Coke as the official concessions soft drink sponsor of the Arkansas Razorbacks, 2) increase Petit Jean Meats commercials at all sporting events, and 3) a golden remote control that allows the chosen one to select all stadium music and volume during the season. We must gather Hogville's most trusted posters quickly to find the hatch before our chance is lost....
Clearly...

Pigsknuckles

If she isn't wearing a red tie, it means nothing.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

hogsfan31

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on August 22, 2015, 11:10:29 am
Stop with the black helmet and uniform crap, please.

Only post in here without a sense of humor or talking about Jen.

Geez dude, lighten up. Relax.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Call me crazy but I don't think that our players can move very easily in those dresses. I like uniforms better.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on August 22, 2015, 01:13:40 pm

You're gonna need some help...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hog N Bama

21C is my favorite dish here at my favorite Mexican restaurant!

trphog

That is one classy lady gents! Heres to you Mrs. B. You represent us well.

WarPig88

Are we ever going to get away from that stupid rat rod matte finish on the helmets? It's so played.

Svrdhd

You idiots, she's modeling the new Coach brand handbag.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

factchecker

Quote from: WarPig88 on August 22, 2015, 03:20:29 pm
Are we ever going to get away from that stupid rat rod matte finish on the helmets? It's so played.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Birminghog

Prego is Italian for "thank you" or "don't mention it". Sort of the Italian counterpart to the French "Rien" (short for "Ca ne fait rien" or Spanish "De nada". Thus the use of Prego for the name of the pasta sauce.

Steef

Quote from: OLDHOG on August 22, 2015, 11:14:01 am

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 22, 2015, 01:21:04 pm

The helmet looks cool.
Who the hell is Brent!!!!

KennyForAD

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on August 22, 2015, 01:37:15 pm
I agree. I think she (Jen) is the top ranking SEC Coaching wife, but here is a tape from last year from ESPN Gameday that details the lives of SEC HC's wives. Pretty good. Notice that Gus's wife (Kristi) doesn't seem to want to expose herself to the common fan and chooses to watch games from a secluded suite.

Meanwhile, Dan Mullen's wife likes to give "hugs" and encouragement to the players. ;) Woo-hoo! Les Miles wife is his chief talent-evaluator.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-wives-sec-gameday-segment/

Gus orders before his wife?!    No Southern Gentleman would do that. 

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 22, 2015, 01:54:03 pm
Clearly...

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 22, 2015, 02:13:55 pm

You're gonna need some help...

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 22, 2015, 02:30:01 pm
21C is my favorite dish here at my favorite Mexican restaurant!

I dub you all The Fellowship of the Pig. Surely this band of all star posters will explore the underground UofA tunnel system and return with tales of all its inner glory, including but not limited to the hidden, Kappa massage parlor and taco stand. Twill be legendary! Who knew a tweeted pic of Jen B holding our anthracite helmet would open up such a sense of adventure and intrepid spirit here on Hogville.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

MissippHog

Since she is turned sideways I can't tell what color her necktie is, so clearly I can not come to any conclusion regarding this photo.