Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Future Is Bright

Started by soooieman, August 22, 2015, 02:58:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

I remember one sunny December afternoon I was driving to lunch in Fort Worth when ESPN Dallas broke in on 103.3 and announced Bret Bielema will be the new head coach at the University of Arkansas. I was so excited that I about ran my vehicle right through the stockyards. I've always followed him during his Wisky tenure and admired his red shirt/development system. Being that we will never out recruit the Bama's of the world we needed somebody that can bring in high character kids and coach them up. He is a perfect fit here IMO.

Now, for the good stuff.. I was just looking at the fall depth chart. Folks, we are STILL YOUNG (especially on Defense) I'm seeing one senior (Gaines) If the defense is anywhere close to last year's we will have 2 more great years of defensive studs.
On offense even if Skipper, Kirkland, and of course the SR Tretola leave we have very talented backups that will see playing time this year and be ready to start next year. At RB Walker and RW3 plus i'm guessing we will sign one of the 2 high school blue chips for the icing on the cake. The only thing left is to figure out the QB.
Hats off to Bielema and staff to build this thing up way faster than I thought possible. I've never been more proud and excited to be a hog fan than right now.

HoggusMaximus

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on August 22, 2015, 07:40:33 am

Thanks alot.. [/sarcasm] I just spent 30 minutes lost in the 80's again choosing the next video up. How in the hell did 80's pop stick in my head when I was filling it with Ted Nugent, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and lots & Lots of smoke?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.