Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Tickets Question

Started by hoginla, August 18, 2015, 06:51:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoginla

Before this year, the last time I bought season tickets the application and payment was sent via us mail or paid over the phone with a card - the only ways to make it happen.

I bought this year via internet and really didn't read the fine print.  Can someone tell me if my tickets will be mailed to me, emailed to me, etc?
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

RazorbackRon

Quote from: hoginla on August 18, 2015, 06:51:05 pm
Before this year, the last time I bought season tickets the application and payment was sent via us mail or paid over the phone with a card - the only ways to make it happen.

I bought this year via internet and really didn't read the fine print.  Can someone tell me if my tickets will be mailed to me, emailed to me, etc?

Mailed to you.  Supposedly they are going out this week.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Omahabound

Has anyone got a tracking # yet? I have not!

RazorbackRon

Quote from: Omahabound on August 19, 2015, 04:41:29 pm
Has anyone got a tracking # yet? I have not!

I got my tracking nbr for UPS delivery this morning.  It says I should have my tickets this afternoon.

WPS

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorbackRon on August 20, 2015, 09:57:44 am
I got my tracking nbr for UPS delivery this morning.  It says I should have my tickets this afternoon.

WPS

Hopefully they don't just throw them on the porch, or is that the USPS, haha? It's not like Christmas, in that we know what's coming, but it's damn close!

RazorbacksFan

I just received them by UPS. They were going to leave them by the front door, but I was home.

McKdaddy

Quote from: RazorbackRon on August 20, 2015, 09:57:44 am

WPS

That's prompt, +1.  My email says I should have my tickets on the 25th.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

Quote from: ricepig on August 20, 2015, 10:00:18 am
It's not like Christmas, in that we know what's coming, but it's damn close!

+1, true

RazorbackRon

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 20, 2015, 10:22:23 am
That's prompt, +1.  My email says I should have my tickets on the 25th.

My email says the 24th.  I entered my UPS tracking nbr and it says it is on the truck and will be delivered today.  Left Ft Smith yesterday.

and I live in central AR

Tyro3

My tracking nbr says today, WOOPIG

arky37

Got mine this morning. Tickets look really nice this year! The only weird thing is that the tickets were completely out of order across all pages, so when I separate them for my family they won't get a nice looking full page of tickets like normal. Absolutely LOVE the new single game parking passes, though!

McKdaddy

dbhog

Received email with tracking number this morning.  Says they were delivered by UPS to my house this afternoon.  WPS!!!!

GolfnHog

August 20, 2015, 05:10:00 pm #15 Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:13:17 pm by GolfnHog
Quote from: dbhog on August 20, 2015, 03:15:12 pm
Received email with tracking number this morning.  Says they were delivered by UPS to my house this afternoon.  WPS!!!!

The body of the email said the 24th for me but the tracking # said they should be delivered this afternoon. I'll concede it will be tomorrow since I'm in NW Oklahoma. But if UPS delivers by this evening I'll give the UPS driver a bottle of Makers!

Edit: Got home and the tickets were waiting on me.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

McKdaddy

Quote from: GolfnHog on August 20, 2015, 05:10:00 pm
The body of the email said the 24th for me but the tracking # said they should be delivered this afternoon. I'll concede it will be tomorrow since I'm in NW Oklahoma. But if UPS delivers by this evening I'll give the UPS driver a bottle of Makers!

Edit: Got home and the tickets were waiting on me.

Hmm, my tracking # shows that my tix have not been shipped yet. I live in Tulsa, so I figured if you had gotten yours then perhaps I received mine also. Maybe tomorrow.

McKdaddy

I'm practicing patience.....sort of.

Noonan

Quote from: McKdaddy on August 20, 2015, 01:57:42 pm

This

I love the flexibility of the new parking passes.  I just kinda miss the sturdy plastic pass that weathered the season along with you no matter what happened, then you could store away to check out years later and reflect on the past.  But I see the great utility in the new system so thats great also, especially if you have to sell or give away tickets to friends.

I'm thinking of laminating them all and putting them on a keyring or something to kind of approximate the old pass.  Yes, I'm resistant to change like that LOL.

Cash267

Anyone know when the Away game tix come?  I've only bought season passes in the past, but got some A&M tix this year and they didn't come with my season ticket pkg.