Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 6 Wide outs

Started by Lake City Hog, August 15, 2015, 09:18:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 21, 2015, 10:04:58 am
The idea being that if his numbers increase that likely means that Reed and Robinson have not clearly surpassed him on the depth chart. We had neither on the field last year, but we all hear and read about their outstanding athleticism and how well they are doing in practice.

Just saying that if they (and to a certain extent, Duwop) aren't taking targets away from Morgan than we are hearing and/or reading something wrong.

Your not "hearing" anything of the sort.  Hatcher, Robinson, Reed and others can All interchange with one another and Morgan still be on the field in three reciever sets without cutting anyone's playing time.  As I've said several times, Morgan is a third option most plays but because of some of his attributes he wil be on the field a lot.

He will have his called plays just like all the receivers that earn it but his most important role comes into play when the BA has to find his third option.  If the O-line give BA more time than he had last year Morgan will get more balls.  HaHa, Footballs!!!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: JayBell on August 21, 2015, 10:12:53 am
I count 11 scholarship receivers and only one senior.  The staff will bring in at least 2-3 receivers in the next class.  You think that all 12-13 guys are going to remain on campus for a system that uses 2-3 receivers most of the time?

I admit that I had not considered what the class of 16 might bring.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 21, 2015, 03:49:39 pm
Aren't I?

Your not listening Linda! I said your not so that settles it.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 21, 2015, 04:46:44 pm
You're using that word wrong.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

jcharkansas

Holister seemed like a great possession receiver last year, caught most every ball seemed like but who I really think will stand out, and maybe not until next year, is Pettway. His size sorta reminds me of childs .

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on August 21, 2015, 04:50:31 pm

Irregardless I ain't thru using it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 21, 2015, 04:46:44 pm
Quote from: Hog_Swanson on August 21, 2015, 04:50:31 pm

Lol.

I heard good things about Reed from the scrimmage yesterday. Or didn't I?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 23, 2015, 02:11:49 pm
Lol.

I heard good things about Reed from the scrimmage yesterday. Or didn't I?

Did you hear that Morgan stinks and should never see the field and if he does that means our receiving corp isn't any good?

(notOM)Rebel123

August 23, 2015, 04:07:06 pm #59 Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:21:21 pm by (notOM)Rebel123
Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 21, 2015, 08:55:17 pm
Irregardless I ain't thru using it.

Let us know when your through/threw.  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

presidenthog

I really hope duwop starts coming on strong. dude has legit NFL size. he looks the part of a superstar. if he can become consistent look out. I feel the same about reed if he bulks up and doesn't lose any speed.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 23, 2015, 03:46:54 pm
Did you hear that Morgan stinks and should never see the field and if he does that means our receiving corp isn't any good?

I heard he has limited athleticism. I also heard a bunch of people say something about how bad are receivers were last year. Morgan was not a part of that though right?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on August 23, 2015, 04:07:06 pm
Let us know when your through/threw.  ;)

LOL, I'll threw that in if I can.