Tim Harris

Tim Harris

Wise has signed.  The Texas kids must be excited to get to NWA

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Mr. Cooper

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 21, 2011, 12:24:57 am
oh good...a poster with the word MILF in his avatar,  quoting scripture.
Quote from: ke2743 on March 07, 2011, 11:54:00 pm
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Tim Harris

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

TeedupHigh

TeedupHigh

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: tbharris on February 01, 2012, 07:35:12 am
By my count we are at 8

This. Johnson, Hawkins, Wise, Buchanan, Williams, Boyd, Lewis, Flynn
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

TeedupHigh

Laughing Hog

February 01, 2012, 07:41:02 am #167 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:48:19 am by laughman
Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 31, 2012, 08:13:33 pm
Time is almost here!  I will update this thread as LOI's come in!  Exciting day tomorrow! As an LOI comes in, the font color of the recruit will change to red.
Hey TH, if there are additions that aren't on the list or there is a surprise in the other direction (let's hope not) will you add/subtract/modify them on the list?
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Deuce Pigelow

Ray Buchanan tweeted that he is official

whosiskid

When is Winston supposed to announce? I know he is firm on Arkansas but that "Soft Verbal" on Scout makes me uneasy anyway. I want to hear his LOI is in.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Tim Harris

Quote from: whosiskid on February 01, 2012, 07:49:20 am
When is Winston supposed to announce? I know he is firm on Arkansas but that "Soft Verbal" on Scout makes me uneasy anyway. I want to hear his LOI is in.

10:15

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

three hog night

Look at what we have done with Petrino's classes that were low rated.    No matter what happens with DGB, this class is a good class that is no worse than any of the classes of the last few years. 
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

The Hogfather

Tim Harris

You tell it is 8 and everyone is starting to get in to work and get online......the site is starting to slow down!

RazorPiggie

Tim Harris

idochog

I love Jesus!

TeedupHigh

Roberts is a great pickup!!  He stayed solid!

Dirty

Tim Harris

Keon Hatcher signed, sealed, and delivered

TeedupHigh

TeedupHigh

SoonerSooie

Quote from: tbharris on February 01, 2012, 08:05:38 am
Donovan Roberts has signed

Most excellent! I personally think this guy is gonna be a major force for us! WPS!!

Tim Harris

Jeremy Ward & Jared Collins have signed

Tim Harris

AJ Turnder and D'Arthur Cowan signed

The real Hogules

I'm at work, but couldn't stand waiting until I hot off at 6:30pm to see what's going on!
Come on Otha & DGB, make me the happiest I have ever been on NSD by inking with my Hogs!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

The real Hogules

Cell phone posting straight blows, BTW.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Tim Harris

Ball Hawk

Peters is a Hog....I'm telling you guys it's done.
Quote from: secfan30 on February 16, 2015, 11:01:56 pm

They are a perfect example of what happens with 10-12 generations of inbreeding.

Hook 'em Hogs

Haven't seen a post on here in 15 minutes--is this my computer, or what?  News?

Deuce Pigelow

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 01, 2012, 08:19:11 am
It's taking forever to modify the OP. please be patient 

Patience? We talking about patience? Patience?

josh_sec33

Quote from: Deuce Pigelow on February 01, 2012, 08:49:50 am
Patience? We talking about patience? Patience?

On NSD....there is no patience.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

KeithStone

I just saw on ESPNU, Reggie Northrup committed to the U?  Who's claiming he signed with FSU this morning?