Started by ImHogginIt, February 24, 2017, 12:04:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

That shiit ain't real.

Discuss

Racinray

Why are you concerned with Mike Joys hair? ;D

str8volfan

dude thinks he is funny, but he isnt. Between him and DW, the race is almost unwatchable. Id be all for Gordon being in the booth with the Cookie Monster instead of those 2 morons.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on February 24, 2017, 05:28:42 pm
Why are you concerned with Mike Joys hair? ;D

It looks like it has grown down his forehead since last Summer  ;D

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on February 24, 2017, 08:51:39 pm
dude thinks he is funny, but he isnt. Between him and DW, the race is almost unwatchable. Id be all for Gordon being in the booth with the Cookie Monster instead of those 2 morons.

I disagree completely. Joy is awesome. DW is ok but when he gets excited his screeching annoys me. I like Gordon but they really screwed up taking Larry out of the booth.

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:04:49 am
I disagree completely. Joy is awesome. DW is ok but when he gets excited his screeching annoys me. I like Gordon but they really screwed up taking Larry out of the booth.
DW needs to go. Period.He is either talking about how good he used to be(when there was no formidable competition), Danica, or Jr.

ricepig

Quote from: str8volfan on February 25, 2017, 09:24:37 am
DW needs to go. Period.He is either talking about how good he used to be(when there was no formidable competition), Danica, or Jr.

Don't forget Mikey!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on February 25, 2017, 07:48:54 pm
Don't forget Mikey!

I sure hope Fox has stopped letting Mikey walk pit road interviewing drivers before the race. That shiit was lame

p.s.  are you in Hogville's Fantasy NASCAR ? If not join up and play. You can still join until tomorrow prior to the race

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:08:02 pm
I sure hope Fox has stopped letting Mikey walk pit road interviewing drivers before the race. That shiit was lame

p.s.  are you in Hogville's Fantasy NASCAR ? If not join up and play. You can still join until tomorrow prior to the race

I joined, but will no doubt bring up the rear, I can't ever remember to do these weekly type things, lol.

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 25, 2017, 08:08:02 pm

Nope.  They put a camera on his hat. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on February 26, 2017, 08:13:51 am
I joined, but will no doubt bring up the rear, I can't ever remember to do these weekly type things, lol.

You will get a weekly email reminder.

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.