Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New and have a question

Started by WardamnHOGGLE, July 23, 2014, 06:32:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WardamnHOGGLE

Hey folks!
Lifelong Razorback fan here.  Hate every other team in the SEC.  Really hate Aubbie.

Question,
Do I have to wait to put an avatar pic on my profile?  Can't seem to find where to get this done. 

WPS
Go Hog Wild!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on July 23, 2014, 06:32:09 am
Hey folks!
Lifelong Razorback fan here.  Hate every other team in the SEC.  Really hate Aubbie.

Question,
Do I have to wait to put an avatar pic on my profile?  Can't seem to find where to get this done. 

WPS
Go Hog Wild!

Welcome.

No.  Click on "profile" and then underneath "account settings" you'll see "forum profile".  Click on that and you should then be able to choose one or upload your own.

WPS
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

WardamnHOGGLE

Thanks.  I'll give it a try.

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 23, 2014, 06:37:08 am
Welcome.

No.  Click on "profile" and then underneath "account settings" you'll see "forum profile".  Click on that and you should then be able to choose one or upload your own.

WPS

WardamnHOGGLE

Notshavin,

I looked under that and I can't see anything that allows me to change/add avatar in that form.  It asks for my password, secret question, new password, but nothing I can see about uploading avatar.

WardamnHOGGLE

Got it.  Thanks! :razorback:

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.............

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?