Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

Your newly ranked Razorbacks go on the road to take on a vastly improved Miss St squad.

Arkansas is a 2.5 point favorite with a Vegas projected score:
Arkansas 77
Miss St 75

Go Hogs Go

Porked Tongue

Once again, you are asked to refrain from over the top behavior on the game thread.

DSmithNPS

hawgball40

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 02, 2018, 06:20:07 pm
Once again, you are asked to refrain from over the top behavior on the game thread.
EFF DAT... I KEED I KEED

Go Hogs. Beat MSU

panhandlepig

jgphillips3

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 02, 2018, 06:20:07 pm

It's the under the bottom behavior that I usually find more worrisome.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razCzar

tennesseehogwild

I hate the Hogs playing in the Hump. Get a queasy feeling in my stomach every time we go there.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Cornfed Pig

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 02, 2018, 07:36:04 pm
It's the under the bottom behavior that I usually find more worrisome.

I've heard they like that in Bangkok. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

panhandlepig

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on January 02, 2018, 07:55:49 pm
I hate the Hogs playing in the Hump. Get a queasy feeling in my stomach every time we go there.
History is not our friend there. This is the year we change that. Go Hogs.

RaisinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

zenchow

Lady Razorback

I'm excited.  Think my nerves have calmed enough since Saturday.  WPS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Lady Razorback

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Logan County Hog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Tejano Jawg

We've got their O out of sorts. We just need to rebound. Gafford!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Lady Razorback

I know nothing about MS St this year.  Scouting report anyone?

PonderinHog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

RaisinHog

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Lady Razorback

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Snout team

Gotta rebound better than we have started.  Shot selection has been good though
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

PetrinoFan

Playing a little out of position, macon is hot right now.

The_Iceman

Mike Anderson vs. Ben Howland
Bud Walton vs. The Hump
Fayetteville vs. Starkville
NCAA Tournament vs. No NIT

The only reason I can fathom that Reggie Perry would pick Mississippi State over Arkansas is the Adidas $$$$$$$$$.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!