Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weems may be a Memphis Tiger???

Started by Marshfieldhog, August 02, 2006, 10:11:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigermc

Quote from: ghg1 on August 03, 2006, 11:37:37 am
Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 11:09:38 am

The whining from you bunch of has-beens is making me ill.

Tiger High never has to worry about being a has-been.  You have to actually have been something first.

Then why bail on the football contract after we beat you three in a row?

TuckFexas

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:26:54 pm

Tiger High never has to worry about being a has-been.  You have to actually have been something first.

I thought you were leaving? Buh-bye
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Richard_white

Orange Nation found his way to hogville.

Tigermc

No hugs needed. Just a little tired of seeing infantile attacks from simple-minded  pea-brains. Especially when we had nothing to do with the situation.

And also from a school that is living off the past.

And also from a school rich in history.....athletic criminal history.
Quote from: nwarazfan on August 02, 2006, 10:48:34 pm
Quote from: rzrback911 on August 02, 2006, 10:40:46 pm
You guys seriously believe this crap??  There was an article on Rivals just the other day QUOTING Weems saying he would be at UofA and that as much as he respected his former coach, he would not follow him to aTm. 

His stepfather's quotes have been way overblown by this moron.  Yes, if Sonny fails the test, they will have to look somewhere else and you have to have a 2nd option in case the worst happens.  But, like its already been said, this guy is a major Memphis homer and a pathetic excuse for a sportswriter.  In other words, he fits right in in Memphis.

Gary Parrish is using this to take shots at us.  He wants to paint Levy as someone who would rather have his stepson be a Tiger than anything else.  He tries giving credence to this by mentioning Shawne Williams jump to the NBA and his position now being open as a reason why Weems and Levy want Weems to be a Tiger.  This is a very biased article by someone who gives 'journalism' a bad name.

If we could manage to get through this season without Weems in good enough shape that Heath keeps his job another season, 07-08 could be great considering who we would return and the addition of James Anderson(I think we get JA with Heath).  In that situation I'm OK with Weems taking his butt to Memfro if thats where he and his people want to be.  I just don't know if we can win enough without him.

Tigermc

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 03, 2006, 02:27:31 pm

I did leave and came back. But it takes a brain to realize that. And from your name it is easy to see why you guys can't get it up any more.

Richard_white

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:33:07 pm
No hugs needed. Just a little tired of seeing infantile attacks from simple-minded  pea-brains. Especially when we had nothing to do with the situation.

You guys seriously believe this crap??  There was an article on Rivals just the other day QUOTING Weems saying he would be at UofA and that as much as he respected his former coach, he would not follow him to aTm. 

His stepfather's quotes have been way overblown by this moron.  Yes, if Sonny fails the test, they will have to look somewhere else and you have to have a 2nd option in case the worst happens.  But, like its already been said, this guy is a major Memphis homer and a pathetic excuse for a sportswriter.  In other words, he fits right in in Memphis.

Gary Parrish is using this to take shots at us.  He wants to paint Levy as someone who would rather have his stepson be a Tiger than anything else.  He tries giving credence to this by mentioning Shawne Williams jump to the NBA and his position now being open as a reason why Weems and Levy want Weems to be a Tiger.  This is a very biased article by someone who gives 'journalism' a bad name.

If we could manage to get through this season without Weems in good enough shape that Heath keeps his job another season, 07-08 could be great considering who we would return and the addition of James Anderson(I think we get JA with Heath).  In that situation I'm OK with Weems taking his butt to Memfro if thats where he and his people want to be.  I just don't know if we can win enough without him.

God took a dump and out came Memphis University

Richard_white

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:36:53 pm

So we can play real competition like USC.  Do you really want to display your true dumb ass demeanor and have a pissing contest (football, basketball, baseball...and any other sports?), cause we will piss all over you with our history and tradition.  Go back to Frayser and comb your back hair, uni-brow.

LOL Frayser.  Try Millington, Brighton, Covington. 

Macgyver Hawg

No hugs needed. Just a little tired of seeing infantile attacks from simple-minded  pea-brains.

Who are you, Megatron?  Who talks like that?

hogshank

August 03, 2006, 02:42:57 pm #58 Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:44:35 pm by hogshank
Quote from: WindyCityHog on August 02, 2006, 10:50:21 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

Memphis U. can kiss my ass....

Any algebra tutors out there? ;)

Just a few thoughts for a bunch of you chumps.

Weems people mentioned us. We were not seeking him.
I'm not sure there is a slot for him even if he does want to come.
I'm not sure he qualifies here either. Internet rumors are for idiots!
Check your own house before you call us scum! The Cal attacks are tired and childlike. Nobody has anything on him.
As soon as you get your head our of your own but you can kiss mine!

After welshing on our football contract and having your AD drop the F bomb on the radio while calling out our radio guy and giving UT a serious run for their money on player arrests, you need to be silent and have people think you are idiots rather than open your mouths and prove it.

Keep Weems. We don't need him. You are in sad shape without him. I'm out of here. The whining from you bunch of has-beens is making me ill.

I suppose I would be a bit of an ass too if I had to pull for some two bit suitcase college with sleaze bag for a head coach.

Tigermc

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:36:53 pm

So we can play real competition like USC.  Do you really want to display your true dumb ass demeanor and have a pissing contest (football, basketball, baseball...and any other sports?), cause we will piss all over you with our history and tradition.  Go back to Frayser and comb your back hair, uni-brow.

You don't know very much about your own school and it's history if you want to talk about our "athletic criminal history"...as if you have none.  NOT HARDLY!

All you have is history. No doubt it looks good. I don't blame you not wanting to play a team that starts to beat you when you thought it was an easy win. Just man up and live up to your word (the contract).

Look you guys had a great thing going. What happened? You used to be a school people could envy. What happened? An AD who has lost it. You still have Nolan running around out there thinking he will still return as BB coach. You get twice the stars we do in recruits for f'ball but like ole miss can't produce. Our b'ball program has been up and down but at least we are up now. Where are your programs. And yes we have had problems like all schools. I just pointed out with a history like U of A... rocks and glass houses.

All of my responses have been to attacks on us. I just gave you a little truth and reality. Sorry you can't handle it.

As to Frayser, it must be humbling to know that a trip to Frayser for you guys is the most luxury you will ever see.

Tigermc

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:48:29 pm
By the way...while we are on it.  All of the Memphis STATE university fans I have come across on the net are a bunch of nad-less wonders!  Conversely, every single Memphis fan I have met at games in the past -- including the ones Pseudorabies and I encountered at the NCAA tournament last season, were friendly, gracious, respectful people - class acts all the way.  Gee, I guess it is OVERTLY obvious how dedicated these online swills really are to their program.  Hmmmmmmm???

Go back and read the thread Hoop. I gave your fans what they dished out first.

Tigermc

Quote from: hogshank on August 03, 2006, 02:42:57 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

Check your own house before you call us scum! The Cal attacks are tired and childlike. Nobody has anything on him.

After welshing on our football contract and having your AD drop the F bomb on the radio while calling out our radio guy and giving UT a serious run for their money on player arrests, you need to be silent and have people think you are idiots rather than open your mouths and prove it.

Keep Weems. We don't need him. You are in sad shape without him. I'm out of here. The whining from you bunch of has-beens is making me ill.

I suppose I would be a bit of an ass too if I had to pull for some two bit suitcase college with sleaze bag for a head coach.

OK Hogskank,  Put some facts behind your slur. Facts are the truth if you find it hard to understand. Educate us on why you think Cal is a sleaze. Remember, just facts. not some made up dribble you picked up on the net.

Tigermc

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:45:54 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

SNAP!!!

SNAP. Thats good. My 11 year-old says that too.

brooks74

You have to have the past to enjoy it!

nwarazfan

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:55:26 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

SNAP!!!

And I'm sure its 24 yr old crack ho mother does too.

Tigermc

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:41:59 pm
Quote from: Macgyver Hawg on August 03, 2006, 02:39:36 pm
No hugs needed. Just a little tired of seeing infantile attacks from simple-minded  pea-brains.

A guy who has not a clue that Memphis Vo-Techs cheating ways, as documented by the NCAA, far surpass those of the University of Arkansas.  He probably graduated from Shelby Mistake, anyway.

I     will     talk     slow   and    use    small    words    for    you.  

hogshank

August 03, 2006, 03:00:28 pm #66 Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:04:32 pm by hogshank
Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:54:10 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

OK Hogskank,  Put some facts behind your slur. Facts are the truth if you find it hard to understand. Educate us on why you think Cal is a sleaze. Remember, just facts. not some made up dribble you picked up on the net.

I can honestly say I dont care enough about this little internet "discussion" or your sleazebag coach or your school to have any "facts" saved up to recite about calapari. My general impression is that he is a sleaze bag of the first order. That impression is garned form the Camby episode, comments he has made in the press, and fact that he hires and retains scuzzy assistant coaches who take cheapshots at players who are diving for a ball.

Tigermc

Quote from: nwarazfan on August 03, 2006, 02:58:27 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

SNAP!!!

Good to see you pull out your big guns.

TuckFexas

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:35:18 pm
Quote from: TuckFexas on August 03, 2006, 02:27:31 pm

I did leave and came back. But it takes a brain to realize that. And from your name it is easy to see why you guys can't get it up any more.

You're so smart you can can throw your insult inside of the quote. Way to go genius. Keep flexing your internet nutz chump.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Heightshog

It must be easy to produce good football in Memphis with this schedule.  I'm sure you'll win 6 games and be off to the New Orleans Bowl.  I think if i remember correctly the game is played 2 days after the SEC Championship game.  Good Luck!

Sept. 2 at Ole Miss
Sept. 9 UT-Chattanooga
Sept. 16 at East Carolina
Sept. 30 Tennessee 
Oct. 7 at UAB
Oct. 14 Arkansas State
Oct. 21 Tulsa
Oct. 28 at Marshall
Nov. 4 Southern Miss
Nov. 11 UCF
Nov. 18 Houston
Nov. 25 at UTEP

Rooka

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 02:59:11 pm
Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 02:41:59 pm
Quote from: Macgyver Hawg on August 03, 2006, 02:39:36 pm

A guy who has not a clue that Memphis Vo-Techs cheating ways, as documented by the NCAA, far surpass those of the University of Arkansas.  He probably graduated from Shelby Mistake, anyway.

I     will     talk     slow   and    use    small    words    for    you.  
Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 03:00:41 pm
Quote from: nwarazfan on August 03, 2006, 02:58:27 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

SNAP!!!

Good to see you pull out your big guns.
You know Tigers is a good fit for Memphis's nickname, because all ya'll are is pu$$ies

Tigermc

Quote from: hogshank on August 03, 2006, 03:00:28 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

I can honestly say I dont care enough about this little internet "discussion" or your sleazebag coach or your school to have any "facts" saved up to recite about calapari. My general impression is that he is a sleze bag of the first order. That impression is garned form the Camby episode, comments he has made in the press, and fact that he hires and retains scuzzy assistant coaches who take cheapshots a players who are diving for a ball.

That's what I thought. You know nothing about the Camby story. Anyone can have an opinion based on bad information. But to spout it on the net without facts is pretty sad.

As to the cheapshot. Can't say that I liked that one myself. But that was an isolated incident in a crappy game for a man with an otherwise spotless reputation.

Tigermc

Been fun guys. Bring more help the next time. But then you are accustomed to failure so this beating must seem comfortable.

On to more meaningful endeavors.......

Buck Ocean

QuoteWe don't need him. You are in sad shape without him. I'm out of here

We dont need you....this board is in great shape without you.......you're out of here like a mullet on Don Mattingly.

QuoteWho are you, Megatron?  Who talks like that?

Mac....this is the best quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think like a Jedi

Buck Ocean

QuoteOn to more meaningful endeavors.......

like lookin for Albert Means
Think like a Jedi

Rooka

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 03:10:14 pm
Been fun guys. Bring more help the next time. But then you are accustomed to failure so this beating must seem comfortable.

Okay,  don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

hogshank

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 03:06:29 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

I can honestly say I dont care enough about this little internet "discussion" or your sleazebag coach or your school to have any "facts" saved up to recite about calapari. My general impression is that he is a sleze bag of the first order. That impression is garned form the Camby episode, comments he has made in the press, and fact that he hires and retains scuzzy assistant coaches who take cheapshots a players who are diving for a ball.

That's what I thought. You know nothing about the Camby story. Anyone can have an opinion based on bad information. But to spout it on the net without facts is pretty sad.

As to the cheapshot. Can't say that I liked that one myself. But that was an isolated incident in a crappy game for a man with an otherwise spotless reputation.

Fool. I am not "spouting" anything. I stated my opinion that calapari is a scumbag. It is my opinion, formed by any number of observations. That is how people form opinions. If you are honestly going to sit here and try to say all opinions must come from fact, then you are a bigger idiot than we all already believe.

Rooka

Quote from: hogshank on August 03, 2006, 03:14:32 pm
Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 03:06:29 pm
Basketball recruiting...

Seedy.

Fool. I am not "spouting" anything. I stated my opinion that calapari is a scumbag. It is my opinion, formed by any number of observations. That is how people form opinions. If you are honestly going to sit here and try to say all opinions must come from fact, then you are a bigger idiot than we all already believe.
It would be hard for him to be more of an idiot than what I take him for.

OKhogfan1959

very worrisome if Weems stepdad made the comment about almost calling Memphis. I am not sure we need this type of person in our program? If he's doing that stuff. i don't think that's showing much integrity.

Macgyver Hawg

Quote from: Buck Ocean on August 03, 2006, 03:10:25 pm
Mac....this is the best quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Quote from: Tigermc on August 03, 2006, 03:10:14 pm

NavyHog

Quote from: OKhogfan1959 on August 03, 2006, 03:37:34 pm
very worrisome if Weems stepdad made the comment about almost calling Memphis. I am not sure we need this type of person in our program? If he's doing that stuff. i don't think that's showing much integrity.

The author, Gary Parrish, is a homer writer for the Memphis Commercial Appeal.  His stepfather is a minister so I don't think it is a question of integrity (yeah I know there are some slimeball preachers).  You and I don't know how the question was asked or if he was accurately quoted.

Last but not least Sonny will be a Hog this year.

pioneerhog

August 03, 2006, 04:16:06 pm #81 Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 04:27:38 pm by pioneerhog
Why are we worried about some dipsh*t from Memphis?

pioneerhog

Richard_white

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 04:22:54 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on August 03, 2006, 04:16:06 pm
Why are we worried about some dipsh*t from Memphis? Have you guys ever been there? It's the Rod Thigpen of the world.

Now, now...be respectful of our Hog Nation members who reside in Memphis, cause we have a lot of em.  When you drive down Poplar Avenue, you see stickers and magnets representing every school in the SEC.  Occassionally, you will see a vehicle representing Memphis STATE, too.

I am one of them.  I live in Germantown TN.  Good place but not like home for me.  You'll be suprised on how many Hog magnets I see driving around.  I will almost bet that you will see just as much Hogs magnets as Memphis Tigers magnets.  Most of state here support the Vols. 

mojobeaux

i wish we could get a home and home with memphis in basketball every year at the very start of the season.  can you imagine the tension?  i think it would be great, but for recruiting reasons, i can see why it may not be likely.

the game itself would really jack up the level of excitement at the start of the season, and would be great for the players.  it would certainly be televised.

-mojo

Pioneer Fan

Someone tell me our basketball record against Memphis state over the last ten years. I was under the impression we beat them regularly even though our program has been down.
I have an inferiority complex, but not a good one.

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: Richard_white on August 03, 2006, 04:28:42 pm
Why are we worried about some dipsh*t from Memphis? Have you guys ever been there? It's the Rod Thigpen of the world.

Now, now...be respectful of our Hog Nation members who reside in Memphis, cause we have a lot of em.  When you drive down Poplar Avenue, you see stickers and magnets representing every school in the SEC.  Occassionally, you will see a vehicle representing Memphis STATE, too.

I am one of them.  I live in Germantown TN.  Good place but not like home for me.  You'll be suprised on how many Hog magnets I see driving around.  I will almost bet that you will see just as much Hogs magnets as Memphis Tigers magnets.  Most of state here support the Vols. 

I'm from Jackson,TN.   Germentown is not memphis. I think of it more along the lines of Beverly Hills and Compton. Maybe a little overexagerated, but they are complete opposites. There used to be some fun things to do there, but now every time I leave Memphis I end up wanting to jump in the Mississippi River. What has happened to Beale St?????

EastMemphisHog

August 03, 2006, 05:34:25 pm #87 Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 05:36:59 pm by cshivley1
Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 05:31:03 pm
Quote from: Pioneer Fan on August 03, 2006, 05:25:47 pm
Someone tell me our basketball record against Memphis state over the last ten years. I was under the impression we beat them regularly even though our program has been down.

Arkansas leads the series 11-10.  The last game was during the 2002-2003 series and the finalscore was 73-67.  We are 5-1 at home, 4-5 away and 2-4 on neutral sites.

The past ten years..we lead 5-3.
Memphis is also 0-2 against "Arkansas Teachers". 60 years ago, or not, that is hilarious.

http://tripstigers.com/bball-m/bball-m_series.htm

Pioneer Fan

Arkansas leads the series 11-10.  The last game was during the 2002-2003 series and the finalscore was 73-67.  We are 5-1 at home, 4-5 away and 2-4 on neutral sites.

Man your quick! Thanks for the info.

Is that the overall record, because I thought they beat us three times in one year when Day and Mayberry were around?

Richard_white

Quote from: cshivley1 on August 03, 2006, 05:31:09 pm
Quote from: Richard_white on August 03, 2006, 04:28:42 pm

I am one of them.  I live in Germantown TN.  Good place but not like home for me.  You'll be surprised on how many Hog magnets I see driving around.  I will almost bet that you will see just as much Hogs magnets as Memphis Tigers magnets.  Most of state here support the Vols. 

I'm from Jackson,TN.   Germentown is not memphis. I think of it more along the lines of Beverly Hills and Compton. Maybe a little overexagerated, but they are complete opposites. There used to be some fun things to do there, but now every time I leave Memphis I end up wanting to jump in the Mississippi River. What has happened to Beale St?????

No Germantown isn't Memphis but my business is.  As far as Beale St, good place to go at certain times but try to avoid going after dark.

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: Pioneer Fan on August 03, 2006, 05:34:33 pm

Is that the overall record, because I thought they beat us three times in one year when Day and Mayberry were around?

02/08/92   Memphis, TN W 92-88 23-11
03/21/92   Milwaukee, WI # W 82-80 23-11
12/02/92   Fayetteville, AR L 76-81 20-12
12/08/93   Memphis, TN L 78-96 13-16
02/09/95   Fayetteville, AR L 87-88 24-10
03/24/95   Kansas City, MO # L 91-96 (OT) 24-10
01/18/96   Memphis, TN W 94-72 22-8
02/01/97   Fayetteville, AR L 63-79 16-15
01/10/98   Memphis, TN L 72-75 17-12
12/19/98   Fayetteville, AR L 74-99 13-15
01/03/00   Memphis, TN W 76-71 15-16
12/02/00   Fayetteville, AR L 68-74 21-15
01/02/02   Memphis, TN L 73-90 27-9
01/02/03   Fayetteville, AR W 72-67 23-7

A "L" means we won, a "W" means we lost

Pioneer Fan

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: HoopHog on August 03, 2006, 05:54:24 pm

Thanks.  Just wait when some Memphis fan wants to start comparing NCAA Tournament records!  8)

I honestly wish we could've played them in the 2nd round this year(obviously). I know they were really strong, but for some reason I feel like whenever we play them we have the edge. They can have one of the strongest lineups in the country, but they always underachieve. Sure, we underachieved this year, but they always do. We've seen 3 final fours since I've been around. Their players are under-disciplined, and they lack a "team" mentality. Maybe it's just me that feels that way, but they have one of the best HC's in the country, and they get some of the best recruits in the country every year. I went to numerous highschool games in the metro area and the kids there are unbelievable good..by themselves. That does not win national championships. The best team that I saw play over there had a star, but he did not play or act as one. Ernest Shelton (and Dane Bradshaw)from White Station. They played like a team, and I watched them handle Scooter McFadgon and his Raleigh-Egypt team. End result... Shelton goes to Bama, Bradshaw goes to UT, and Memphis got Scooter(who ended up transferring to my school where he shot every time he touched the ball).  Tradition isn't always a good thing...

rricha

hog caller

ain't believing this pile of stinkg stuff till i see it. don't worry though the pile will dry up and change colors in about 4 days but rumors go from wall to wall to wall

dana caldwell

Quote from: cshivley1 on August 03, 2006, 06:11:21 pm

Thanks.  Just wait when some Memphis fan wants to start comparing NCAA Tournament records!  8)

I honestly wish we could've played them in the 2nd round this year(obviously). I know they were really strong, but for some reason I feel like whenever we play them we have the edge. They can have one of the strongest lineups in the country, but they always underachieve. Sure, we underachieved this year, but they always do. We've seen 3 final fours since I've been around. Their players are under-disciplined, and they lack a "team" mentality. Maybe it's just me that feels that way, but they have one of the best HC's in the country, and they get some of the best recruits in the country every year. I went to numerous highschool games in the metro area and the kids there are unbelievable good..by themselves. That does not win national championships. The best team that I saw play over there had a star, but he did not play or act as one. Ernest Shelton (and Dane Bradshaw)from White Station. They played like a team, and I watched them handle Scooter McFadgon and his Raleigh-Egypt team. End result... Shelton goes to Bama, Bradshaw goes to UT, and Memphis got Scooter(who ended up transferring to my school where he shot every time he touched the ball).  Tradition isn't always a good thing...

arkansas has better tradition.

i hear what you're trying to say, but memphis would've beaten heath's hogs' butts. see bucknell results.

pseudorabies

Quote from: TuckFexas on August 03, 2006, 11:00:57 am
Pseudo, where you at?

My position is the same as it always has been.  If Sonny wants to be a hog, he will show up Monday and take his test.  He has to make a "D" on it and he will be fine.  I don't understand why people would think he would purposely show up to fail a test when all he has to do is not show up.  The ball is in his court, I hear he wants to be a hog.   :razorback:

EastMemphisHog

Quote from: dana caldwell on August 03, 2006, 09:04:37 pm
Quote from: cshivley1 on August 03, 2006, 06:11:21 pm

arkansas has better tradition.

i hear what you're trying to say, but memphis would've beaten heath's hogs' butts. see bucknell results.

Never can tell....See George Mason Results

HogHeathen

Quote from: pseudorabies on August 03, 2006, 09:05:15 pm
Quote from: TuckFexas on August 03, 2006, 11:00:57 am
Pseudo, where you at?

My position is the same as it always has been.  If Sonny wants to be a hog, he will show up Monday and take his test.  He has to make a "D" on it and he will be fine.  I don't understand why people would think he would purposely show up to fail a test when all he has to do is not show up.  The ball is in his court, I hear he wants to be a hog.   :razorback:

I didn't think a "D" was transferable?  Maybe since it's UAFS instead of Westark they allow a D now??

hogsmaster

I think that Weems truely wants to be a Razorback and will pass his exam.  That article was pure speculation.  Some quotes from Sonny's stepdad.   But all his dad said was they would consider other options if Sonny can't get into UA, which is what they should do.  Arkansas is Plan A and another school (possiblely Memphis) is Plan B.  That is it.