Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Troubling news for SEC and College Football in general

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 13, 2018, 04:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 09:44:28 am
Ok i will clarify.

1. The only student involvement in the game comes from, fans in the stands, players on the field, and students in the band.  There are also student assistants etc. but you get the point.  Fans cheer, the band plays and also cheers "allot" and the players play.
2. You hear people say "play for the love of the game, the game the game" well ever since 9th grade the game came with a band.  The NFL doesn't have a band, and no students etc. and it a different atmosphere entirely.

The point i was making is that the college game is losing student participation they see it as a problem and i agree.  Removing the band (and all the students in it) would only further kill student participation and every student who is in the band's parents and family etc.

Alot of the people in the stadium on game day are the parents of the kids in the band, and on the field.

I feel the band is a irremovable piece of the college game. To get rid of it IMHO you might as well not sell student tickets and just go full on pro style because a good bit of the college passion would be lost.

I was referring to the halftime show. I think the band playing in the band section is just fine. But 20 min for halftime in entirely too long and the band typically plays to a half empty stadium anyway. Speed it up a little bit and get the band off the field.

The NewEra

I certainly won't argue with the statistics that show average attendance has been declining over the past several years.  There are multiple reasons for that and many have been mentioned above.

However, I believe the reason for such a large decrease in attendance for SEC games this past year has a direct correlation to the large number of schools in the conference where teams were under performing and new coaches were hired.

Arkansas, Ole Miss, Florida, Tennessee, aTm.

RME

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 09:48:44 am
I was referring to the halftime show. I think the band playing in the band section is just fine. But 20 min for halftime in entirely too long and the band typically plays to a half empty stadium anyway. Speed it up a little bit and get the band off the field.

Can we keep John George's "Louder!" and "ONE. MORE. TIME!" though?

311Hog

February 14, 2018, 09:53:15 am #53 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:04:23 am by 311Hog
Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 09:48:44 am

I can understand that and you may and probably have no other connection to the school/event outside of being a fan of the game/team.

I played in the band and played football at the same time in high school.  I love both equally.  I feel if you remove the band at half time what will you have to replace it with? more crappy petit jean commercials? a girl on a uni cycle spinning plates? and then the kids in the band get scholarship money some would not be in school if it weren't for the band it is just as much of an "out" as getting a football scholly is, if they are no longer the half time entertainment is the scholly still justified? it is also practice for competitions etc.

in addition to all of this marching in the band at games is incredibly FUN for the kids in the band.

Hogimus Prime

I can't  justify going to the games financially, but that's just me.

steveaustin69

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 09:53:15 am
I can understand that and you may and probably have no other connection to the school/event outside of being a fan of the game/team.

I played in the band and played football at the same time in high school.  I love both equally.  I feel if you remove the band at half time what will you have to replace it with? more crappy petit jean commercials? a girl on a uni cycle spinning plates? and then the kids in the band get scholarship money some would not be in school if it weren't for the band it is just as much of an "out" as getting a football scholly is, if they are no longer the half time entertainment is the scholly still justified? it is also practice for competitions etc.

I attended as a student. The band has, for the most part, been doing the same routines since I was six. It's not entertaining; I would rather watch a girl on a unicycle spinning plates.  My game day experience would hardly change band or no band.  Sorry someone suggested getting rid of a tuba and you got upset.

311Hog

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 14, 2018, 10:04:11 am
I attended as a student. The band has, for the most part, been doing the same routines since I was six. It's not entertaining; I would rather watch a girl on a unicycle spinning plates.  My game day experience would hardly change band or no band.  Sorry someone suggested getting rid of a tuba and you got upset.

i am sorry you do not enjoy the band.  But some enjoy the band and what they do regardless if it is the same as when you were six (doubt that) i mean the football team has been running the same base defense since you were six but you aren't here suggesting that the football team be removed and just let the band play for 60 minutes (yes some people would enjoy that though not nearly as much money in it for the powers that be and honestly that isn't a good thing).

large portion of the student body are affiliated with the band and their removal as much as the removal of the cheer squads and others would just kill a good part of the college football/sporting event experience.

Like i said if you want to watch the NFL complete with no band etc. feel free.  College is not the pro's and the Razorbacks are not our NFL team.

rljjr

I'd be ridiculously happy to lose 10-15K seats in the stadium to renovate and have chair backs for all. Of course that would required knocking down the East/West stands and starting over from what I've been told. Smaller and better is the wave of the future.

El Dogg Hog

I stopped going when I found out I'd have to buy 2 full price tickets for my 1 year old twins to attend games with me. I'm not driving to Fayetteville and paying $280 so my wife and I can hold our kids on our lap.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 10:07:58 am
i am sorry you do not enjoy the band.  But some enjoy the band and what they do regardless if it is the same as when you were six (doubt that) i mean the football team has been running the same base defense since you were six but you aren't here suggesting that the football team be removed and just let the band play for 60 minutes (yes some people would enjoy that though not nearly as much money in it for the powers that be and honestly that isn't a good thing).

large portion of the student body are affiliated with the band and their removal as much as the removal of the cheer squads and others would just kill a good part of the college football/sporting event experience.

Like i said if you want to watch the NFL complete with no band etc. feel free.  College is not the pro's and the Razorbacks are not our NFL team.

I know you were in the band and it has a special place in your heart, but as a former student who went to football games to watch football, I can promise you that the majority of the student body and the rest of the fans in the attendance who don't have a child dressed up as a Queen's Guard playing the flute do not give two sharts about watching the band play at halftime. It's a period to get up, walk around, and converse until the second half starts.

311Hog

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 10:21:04 am
I know you were in the band and it has a special place in your heart, but as a former student who went to football games to watch football, I can promise you that the majority of the student body and the rest of the fans in the attendance who don't have a child dressed up as a Queen's Guard playing the flute do not give two sharts about watching the band play at halftime. It's a period to get up, walk around, and converse until the second half starts.

I doubt you can speak for the whole or even a majority of the student body.  And i never said that alot of people don't get up and move around, go stand in line for food/bathroom etc.  nothing wrong with that.  You are going to do that regardless if there is a band playing or Kendrick Lamar is having a concert for your enjoyment.

Here is a hint the entire band are students and thus part of the student body. If they were n't or there wasn't a band none of them would be there. You and others clearly look down on the band and probably the people in it why i have no idea.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on February 14, 2018, 09:54:12 am
I can't  justify going to the games financially, but that's just me.

I just cant justify the time spent. In the time it takes to get ready, drive up, go to the game, and get back home I can do a whole lot of other things, still watch the game AND other games too.

MLB has been dealing with this for a while. Almost all the new ball parks have been smaller, but focused on amenities. Why? You can watch any team anywhere just about every game.

And the bowl/playoff set up killed some of it too. IT may be more mental than tangible, but when the playoff came around maybe even the bcs, there was a definite feeling of " we are out of it " at some point for most teams. Before, when it was just a bowl free for all for the most part and the NC was truly mythical, there was always hope you were going to get picked for this bowl or that one. There were very few tie ins, so one year you might go to the sunbowl on year then the next the gator, There might be bowl reps from 3 or 4 bowls at one of your late season games. Now you know half way through the season you are either going to Memphis or Shreveport.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 10:24:19 am
I doubt you can speak for the whole or even a majority of the student body.  And i never said that alot of people don't get up and move around, go stand in line for food/bathroom etc.  nothing wrong with that.  You are going to do that regardless if there is a band playing or Kendrick Lamar is having a concert for your enjoyment.

Here is a hint the entire band are students and thus part of the student body. If they were n't or there wasn't a band none of them would be there. You and others clearly look down on the band and probably the people in it why i have no idea.

Nope, not at all. If music is your route, then I think the band is a great way to start a career, but that doesn't change the fact that it has no place as a 20 min. halftime show - which was my original argument. I'm all for the band being in the stands, playing the fight song, and instrumental versions of well-known songs to create some crowd unity, but that is where it should end. Halftime is entirely too long and a 12 minute, NFL halftime should be adopted in college football.

Lao Tsuie

Call me an optimus but I believe there will always be enough knuckleheads like me to get the Stadium full.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Lao Tsuie on February 14, 2018, 10:33:22 am
Call me an optimus but I believe there will always be enough knuckleheads like me to get the Stadium full.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

311Hog

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 10:31:07 am
Nope, not at all. If music is your route, then I think the band is a great way to start a career, but that doesn't change the fact that it has no place as a 20 min. halftime show - which was my original argument. I'm all for the band being in the stands, playing the fight song, and instrumental versions of well-known songs to create some crowd unity, but that is where it should end. Halftime is entirely too long and a 12 minute, NFL halftime should be adopted in college football.

Well as far as i know almost every time there is a football game from Jr. High through to the NFL a band plays during half time.  Now if this is for 20 minutes, 12 minutes, 2 minutes doesn't matter i am sure they will still play for lots of reasons one being for crowd entertainment, and several others it is a recruiting tool for the best musicians etc. it is a system that runs right along side all the others college creates a pillar if you will

Hell i don't care if they shorten it to 12 minutes or even 10 minutes the band will still likely play during that time.

bphi11ips

February 14, 2018, 10:53:40 am #66 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:24:58 am by bphi11ips
This is the key sentence in the article:

"One former Power Five atletic director called it a 'societal shift' leading the powers that be scrambling to figure out the viewing habits of millennials as well as well-heeled alumni."

Well-heeled alumni are the target of the DWRRS expansion, and apparently rightfully so.

The millennial question is the more troubling long-term.  Students are leaving at halftime everywhere.  Millennials don't see the value in spending 4 hours on a bench without internet access.  Their attention span throughout the day is divided between social media and whatever task or activity is in front of them.  They have more formal education and are more liberal than their parents and grandparents and are more affected by publicity related to CTE. 

Whether millenials will adopt the preferences of older generations over time is a current burning question for many industries.  For example, demand for luxury urban housing is driving rapid construction of urban highrise developments.  Almost all of this demand is driven by single young professionals.  Will these same professionals value suburban life the way most of their parents did when they have children of their own, or will they remain in an urban setting?  Likewise, will they value the experience of sitting in crowded stadiums the way their parents did, or will they go only if they view it as adding to elite social status? 

Interesting questions.

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

jkstock04

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 10:21:04 am
Halftime show? Maybe. But everything else? Disagree completely. If you took the band completely out of the game day equation that's taking away a lot of tradition. The piped in music in place of the band has been a major complaint the past few years.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Razorbackers

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 14, 2018, 09:47:11 am
the band stinks

They're not terrible but they're not great. And their song choices are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage.

Why TF are they still playing Holiday by Green Day?

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2018, 10:29:11 am
I just cant justify the time spent. In the time it takes to get ready, drive up, go to the game, and get back home I can do a whole lot of other things, still watch the game AND other games too.

MLB has been dealing with this for a while. Almost all the new ball parks have been smaller, but focused on amenities. Why? You can watch any team anywhere just about every game.

And the bowl/playoff set up killed some of it too. IT may be more mental than tangible, but when the playoff came around maybe even the bcs, there was a definite feeling of " we are out of it " at some point for most teams. Before, when it was just a bowl free for all for the most part and the NC was truly mythical, there was always hope you were going to get picked for this bowl or that one. There were very few tie ins, so one year you might go to the sunbowl on year then the next the gator, There might be bowl reps from 3 or 4 bowls at one of your late season games. Now you know half way through the season you are either going to Memphis or Shreveport.

I hear you.  I have a family of 5.  The time and money spent would be too much for us. It's easier to just watch at home

RME

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 14, 2018, 11:11:06 am
They're not terrible but they're not great. And their song choices are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage.

Why TF are they still playing Holiday by Green Day?

Probably because our football teams have been "on holiday" too much recently :/

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 14, 2018, 11:11:02 am
Halftime show? Maybe. But everything else? Disagree completely. If you took the band completely out of the game day equation that's taking away a lot of tradition. The piped in music in place of the band has been a major complaint the past few years.

Go back and read - I'm not talking about everything else. Only the halftime show.

311Hog

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 11:29:04 am
Go back and read - I'm not talking about everything else. Only the halftime show.

You maybe only talking about the halftime show, i am saying removing the band from this could have more severe impact on the band than you maybe are thinking.  Not only a loss from a tradition stand point it may have an impact on scholarships for band members etc. etc. is what i am saying as well.

Half time is probably the most visible the band is to a large audience even if some aren't paying attention to them at all.

Razorbackers

steveaustin69

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 10:43:18 am
Well as far as i know almost every time there is a football game from Jr. High through to the NFL a band plays during half time.  Now if this is for 20 minutes, 12 minutes, 2 minutes doesn't matter i am sure they will still play for lots of reasons one being for crowd entertainment, and several others it is a recruiting tool for the best musicians etc. it is a system that runs right along side all the others college creates a pillar if you will

Hell i don't care if they shorten it to 12 minutes or even 10 minutes the band will still likely play during that time.

The band is not a pillar of the university. You are delusional. Sorry someone made fun of the band. Get over it.

kodiakisland

Personally, the only game day experience I care about when attending a game is being competitive and hopefully winning.

I really don't care about the band.  Started going to NFL games in the 70s when the NFL was still entertaining and never gave one thought about there not being a band.

What I don't like is spending a fortune on 4 tickets, parking, concessions, giving up half or all of the day, and then feeling punched in the gut because of what I watched on the field.  I don't mind spending money on entertainment, but when I do I don't want to feel sick about it. 

Another thing the detracts from the game experience is all the TV timeouts.  I can remember when there weren't any, and it was more action, less sitting around.  I realize there is nothing to do about that, but it does detract from the experience.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

MultipleScoreGasms

Quote from: HogPharmer on February 14, 2018, 09:45:43 am
The real reason for the decline is due to one thing: Pepsi. Why am I gonna go pay outrageous prices for such an awful soft drink when I can sit at home and enjoy my refreshing Coca Cola? Too many schools are selling out to the "carpetbagging coke wannabe" and now they're paying the price for it. We, as fans, are flexing our collective muscle and are finally being heard. Enough is enough. Bring back the coke, or even Bama will begin seeing attendance numbers similar to what we saw at the Arkansas-Coastal Carolina game.

^^^^^This^^^^^

311Hog

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 14, 2018, 12:01:07 pm
The band is not a pillar of the university. You are delusional. Sorry someone made fun of the band. Get over it.

sorry but the band is a pillar of a live football game. and every student, faculty, staff and alumni are pillars of the University.

Razorbackers

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 12:04:28 pm
sorry but the band is a pillar of a live football game. and every student, faculty, staff and alumni are pillars of the University.

So what you're saying is, that at the You of A, It Just Means More?

To make this simple, times have changed, what used to be a fun time period for all is not now, period.  Overpricng, use of time, superior TV, Computer and phone watching has just changed the landscape.  Many people that actually do go to games are there primarily to see and be seen.  Many couldn't rattle off the names of the HC and 2 assistants without looking at a program.

I used to enjoy the experience and actually getting to see the game.  Seeing it on TV is actually better now when you discount the crowd, prices and travel.  Truth is, I would rather see the game on TV even if the tickets were free.  Maybe I am a control freak and feel I have more control at home, not waiting on a Urnial, wash basin, concession line, parking space, and listening to the catching up conversations of those around me who don't appear to give a darn about the game, such as has Suzy had her baby yet or did Little Joey get that promotion or how is your yoga workouts doing, etc...  When something becomes an imposition, why do it.

311Hog

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 14, 2018, 12:06:40 pm
So what you're saying is, that at the You of A, It Just Means More?

it does man it really does they even put your name on the sidewalk.  ICWUTUDIDTHAR

MultipleScoreGasms

Quote from: El Dogg Hog on February 14, 2018, 10:20:11 am
I stopped going when I found out I'd have to buy 2 full price tickets for my 1 year old twins to attend games with me. I'm not driving to Fayetteville and paying $280 so my wife and I can hold our kids on our lap.

You can't hold your kids on your lap.  That's why you have to buy the 2 extra tickets.  The fans in front of you don't want to pay $280 so they can be kicked in the backs throughout the game.  Been that way since the 80's.

Razorbackers

Quote from: 12247 on February 14, 2018, 12:08:53 pm
To make this simple, times have changed, what used to be a fun time period for all is not now, period.  Overpricng, use of time, superior TV, Computer and phone watching has just changed the landscape.  Many people that actually do go to games are there primarily to see and be seen.  Many couldn't rattle off the names of the HC and 2 assistants without looking at a program.

I used to enjoy the experience and actually getting to see the game.  Seeing it on TV is actually better now when you discount the crowd, prices and travel.  Truth is, I would rather see the game on TV even if the tickets were free.  Maybe I am a control freak and feel I have more control at home, not waiting on a Urnial, wash basin, concession line, parking space, and listening to the catching up conversations of those around me who don't appear to give a darn about the game, such as has Suzy had her baby yet or did Little Joey get that promotion or how is your yoga workouts doing, etc...  When something becomes an imposition, why do it.

Wait, so you're saying you don't want to spend half your paycheck on travel, tickets, and parking, then go pay 100 bucks for a hot dog and pepsi, slide into your seat that was specifically designed to be too small so they could sell more tickets, sit outside in the elements, and sit through commercial breaks in person when you can stay at home and smoke some meat and hang out with friends and watch it all on an HDTV from your recliner?

Bardicer

Estimated cost for a family of four...

Go to game
------------------
Tickets:  $400 - $500
Parking: $10 - $20
Drinks: $64 - $80
Food: $40-$60
Gas: $200
Hotel: $150-$300
Travel food: $100
Time: All weekend

Watch at home
-------------------------
Food: $30
Drinks: $20
Time: 4 hours

Estimated $900+ and all weekend vs $50 or less and 4 hours of time makes it an easy decision for me.

Granted these figures are different for everyone - I live in Houston.  If I lived in Arkansas it would probably be different.

However, things that seem to be a constant at any events I go to are:

- Having to sit next to an extremely morbidly obese individual with B.O. that could knock a buzzards off a gut wagon at 500 yards.

- Sitting behind the jolly green giant.

- Horrible traffic control (actually jumped the curb at the last event I attended after waiting 30 minutes to get out of the parking spot).

- Concessions that moves slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through super glue at taking and filling orders.

- Bathroom waits of 20+ minutes. (And being confronted by employees when opting to use the sink or trash can or anything else that even remotely looks feasible).

Maybe it's just me... But if I spend hundreds of dollars just to get in, I expect a better experience than I would get at home.  But to each their own.

Cotton

If I want to hear a marching band, I'll go to a band concert/competition.

The only reason they are even relevant is because they're allowed to play at FOOTBALL games as part of an old tradition. Get the pep band out of the basketball arenas while you're at it.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

311Hog

Quote from: Cotton on February 14, 2018, 12:17:36 pm
If I want to hear a marching band, I'll go to a band concert/competition.

The only reason they are even relevant is because they're allowed to play at FOOTBALL games as part of an old tradition. Get the pep band out of the basketball arenas while you're at it.

lets all sit quietly in our chair backs, enjoying a spot of tea and crumpets while watching the local Sporting event.

Bardicer

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 12:20:10 pm
lets all sit quietly in our chair backs, enjoying a spot of tea and crumpets while watching the local Sporting event.

Cheerio!

311Hog

Quote from: Bardicer on February 14, 2018, 12:15:42 pm
Estimated cost for a family of four...

Go to game
------------------
Tickets:  $400 - $500
Parking: $10 - $20
Drinks: $64 - $80
Food: $40-$60
Gas: $200
Hotel: $150-$300
Travel food: $100
Time: All weekend

Watch at home
-------------------------
Food: $30
Drinks: $20
Time: 4 hours

Estimated $900+ and all weekend vs $50 or less and 4 hours of time makes it an easy decision for me.

Granted these figures are different for everyone - I live in Houston.  If I lived in Arkansas it would probably be different.

However, things that seem to be a constant at any events I go to are:

- Having to sit next to an extremely morbidly obese individual with B.O. that could knock a buzzards off a gut wagon at 500 yards.

- Sitting behind the jolly green giant.

- Horrible traffic control (actually jumped the curb at the last event I attended after waiting 30 minutes to get out of the parking spot).

- Concessions that moves slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through super glue at taking and filling orders.

- Bathroom waits of 20+ minutes. (And being confronted by employees when opting to use the sink or trash can or anything else that even remotely looks feasible).

Maybe it's just me... But if I spend hundreds of dollars just to get in, I expect a better experience than I would get at home.  But to each their own.

btw some will say you aren't a real fan for this, or that you need to step up your money game blah blah.

You are right though. Pay premium price for what amounts to a 4 hour mosh pit.  I love the mosh pit vibe if you are facing the field and the game is going on, i do not enjoy a mosh pit vibe when i am trying to get some food or dare to need to go to the bathroom, try to leave.

Busta_Nutt

Can you see that you are in the minority here? The band's performance is nothing but a waste of time for 95% of the people paying to watch football.

steveaustin69

Your incessant defense of the band is hilarious.

Cotton

A spot of tea and crumpets would be more at place in a band concert than a sporting event.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

311Hog

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 14, 2018, 12:27:38 pm
Your incessant defense of the band is hilarious.

glad i am more effective at entertaining you than our UofA Band apparently.  btw i am not just defending the band.  You got folks want to remove seats so they can have chair backs, you got folks that get mad if you stand up, don't want the band, probably don't want the student section.

What you want is a quiet evening at home.

Cotton

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 12:26:40 pm
Can you see that you are in the minority here? The band's performance is nothing but a waste of time for 95% of the people paying to watch football.
Let's let the choir sing 5 times a game as well.

And the Thespian club preform between quarters.

Or...... Invite me to one of their events and stop piggy backing to be relevant

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

RME

Quote from: Cotton on February 14, 2018, 12:33:25 pm
Let's let the choir sing 5 times a game as well.

And the Thespian club preform between quarters.

Or...... Invite me to one of their events and stop piggy backing to be relevant

What do you think the Greek Theater is for  >:(

steveaustin69

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 12:32:05 pm
glad i am more effective at entertaining you than our UofA Band apparently.  btw i am not just defending the band.  You got folks want to remove seats so they can have chair backs, you got folks that get mad if you stand up, don't want the band, probably don't want the student section.

What you want is a quiet evening at home.

What I want is what BustaNutt proposed: a twelve minute NFL haltime with no band.

311Hog

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 14, 2018, 12:35:23 pm
What I want is what BustaNutt proposed: a twelve minute NFL haltime with no band.

well hell man that is 2 people surely you both can put your collective clout together and make that happen amirite?

Cotton

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Razorbackers