Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outstanding road win by Mike Anderson and the hogs!

Started by forrest city joe, January 23, 2018, 08:11:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

What a huge road win! 80 to 77 hogs baby! What a tough  and gritty road win! (oh, I forgot hogs can,t win on the road) Where are all the folks that said the hogs would lose tonight.Hogs came from 16 points down to win it. I LOVE IT BABY!

As much as you love the Hogs (which I don't question), you love trolling people on Hogville more.

rtr

Yes it was, Joe.  Keep bringing it. Woo Pig Sooie!!!
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

jst01

I just wanna see Hogs placed before Mike in a sentence. Just once.

Bkhardicars

hoglady

Great road win - and fun game to watch.
But man this one was truly an emotional roller coaster.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rtr

Quote from: Karma on January 23, 2018, 08:12:21 pm
As much as you love the Hogs (which I don't question), you love trolling people on Hogville more.
There are more than a few who deserve to be trolled.

gohogs1969

Great win! This will pay off later. Mid January win in 2 OT's

Razorback_Mack

When people slam OUR team and coach sticking it in their face is trolling?

elksnort

I predicted a win in the prediction thread.

Crazy way to get it though.

rtr

Quote from: jst01 on January 23, 2018, 08:13:41 pm
I just wanna see Hogs placed before Mike in a sentence. Just once.
See his opening post. 

jst01

Quote from: rtr on January 23, 2018, 08:16:54 pm
See his opening post. 

His titles are all the same "Mike Anderson.....hogs...woo pig"

scogs

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 23, 2018, 08:11:25 pm
What a huge road win! 80 to 77 hogs baby! What a tough  and gritty road win! (oh, I forgot hogs can,t win on the road) Where are all the folks that said the hogs would lose tonight.Hogs came from 16 points down to win it. I LOVE IT BABY!

Don't think I'd credit MA for that win. I'll give credit to the players. Especially Macon.

The_Bionic_Pig

I find it impossible to troll YOUR OWN FANBASE AFTER THAT VERY TEAMS WINS....that alone makes absolutely no sense.

How is it possible to be disappointed with the team you support enough to register on a freaking message board when they WIN!!!

No-one gets along with every poster on here, I understand that but their is just as much negative venom after a win as it is in a lost which is inconceivable...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Capt. Hamm

elksnort

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 23, 2018, 08:19:42 pm
I find it impossible to troll YOUR OWN FANBASE AFTER THAT VERY TEAMS WINS....that alone makes absolutely no sense.

How is it possible to be disappointed with the team you support enough to register on a freaking message board when they WIN!!!

No-one gets along with every poster on here, I understand that but their is just as much negative venom after a win as it is in a lost which is inconceivable...
because some folks act like they are the only ones that are happy with Arkansas winning when in fact others are too. This is not that hard to understand

forrest city joe

The trolls are the ones who come on here after every Hog lost saying fire Mike Anderson. those people can go kick rocks tonight.GREAT WIN HOGS.I LOVE IT!

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 23, 2018, 08:19:42 pm

He wants to fight by asking where are the people who said we would lose. Notice he's absent when we do lose.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 23, 2018, 08:22:45 pm
The trolls are the ones who come on here after every Hog lost saying fire Mike Anderson. those people can go kick rocks tonight.GREAT WIN HOGS.I LOVE IT!

said with great articulation.. clear, concise and to the point...

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Karma on January 23, 2018, 08:26:56 pm
He wants to fight by asking where are the people who said we would lose. Notice he's absent when we do lose.

Didn't he post after our last 2 losses?

Athog

I will eat crow on this one!! What a come back!

rtr

Atlhogfan1

This was a road win we had to have.  Uga is not playing well and are offensively challenged.  Good job finding a way to get it done.  Hit shots against a good def team.  Took care of business these last two in must win games. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ishankem

A great come back from the dead for a big, big road win. I couldn't watch the overtime (nerves) . I pegged this game as a loss but am very happy I was so terribly wrong. Hope this energizes the team on to the big dance

The_Bionic_Pig

Listen
Quote from: rtr on January 23, 2018, 08:16:54 pm
See his opening post. 
Quote from: jst01 on January 23, 2018, 08:18:18 pm
His titles are all the same "Mike Anderson.....hogs...woo pig"
Quote from: scogs on January 23, 2018, 08:18:26 pm
Don't think I'd credit MA for that win. I'll give credit to the players. Especially Macon.

These are the exact same posters who can't name 5 members of the baseball or track & field but you sure can name the head coach huh...

Instead of listing requirements for FCJ to celebrate why not just celebrate with him....hell I gave MVP to the ref for allowing them to play in those OT's instead of calling a ton of cheap fouls..
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jst01

rtr

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 23, 2018, 08:34:06 pm
Listen
These are the exact same posters who can't name 5 members of the baseball or track & field but you sure can name the head coach huh...

Instead of listing requirements for FCJ to celebrate why not just celebrate with him....hell I gave MVP to the ref for allowing them to play in those OT's instead of calling a ton of cheap fouls..
I was pointing out that Joe did not mention Mike in his opening post.  Read before you post, it will save you problems down the road.

WBOBO

Georgia even pulled out my favorite movie of all time  on their video board in overtime #2 I think;  Rocky.
Apollo got the best of Rocky today.
GHG!!!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 23, 2018, 08:28:38 pm
Didn't he post after our last 2 losses?
Yes i posted after the FL loss.get your fact right before you post troll.

forrest city joe

Listen

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 23, 2018, 08:39:03 pm

Classic.   He's on your side lol.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

razorpimp

I said they would lose by double digits!  I was wrong and I'm ecstatic the Hogs won!  I'm not going to go negative about CMA today because they won!  Go Hogs and keep it up!

pghawg1

KEEP getting on this board Joe, U sir are a good Hog fan. Yes it was a very good ROAD win for our HOGS.

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 23, 2018, 08:40:47 pm
Classic.   He's on your side lol.
Ha, he is supporting him. It's like Hitler killing one of his generals that actually knows what he's doing

GO

you of all people should never call out anyone for not showing up. You were no where to be found while your boy was in the middle of his losing streak.

WMHawgfan

As one who's support  of coach has been fading I have to say that I was extartic to see the way the team fought back tonight. Great win it reminded me of last years team. Now let's build on it.

WBOBO

rtr

Quote from: elksnort on January 23, 2018, 08:44:18 pm
Ha, he is supporting him. It's like Hitler killing one of his generals that actually knows what he's doing
There is a lot of confusion on the board tonight.

elksnort

Great win. We had to have it. Now lets blow Boone Pickens U. Out

PonderinHog

WBOBO

Quote from: elksnort on January 23, 2018, 08:48:54 pm
Great win. We had to have it. Now lets blow Boone Pickens U. Out
You talking about TBONE?  We got this.

elksnort

rtr

Listen

My mistake, I was trying to supportive of FCJ, I did not read carefully enough (pot calling the kettle) but I have been going to Razorback basketball games since Martin Terry, Dean Tolson and Lanny Van Eamon.  Have attended my share of Razorback NCAA Tournament games, just not lately. I have loved FCJ posts and have taken up for him more than once. 

cardsNhogs

We are not well coached but I'm always happy with a win especially on the road!

elksnort

Quote from: rtr on January 23, 2018, 09:10:47 pm
My mistake, I was trying to supportive of FCJ,I did not read carefully enough (pot calling the kettle) but I have been going to Razorback basketball games since Martin Terry, Dean Tolson and Lanny Van Eamon.  Have attended my share of Razorback NCAA Tournament games, just not lately. I have loved FCJ posts and have taken up for him more than once. 
Well. I respect your longevity of support for the Razorbacks.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 23, 2018, 08:39:03 pm

on your side Joe..

rtr

Quote from: elksnort on January 23, 2018, 09:14:12 pm
Well. I respect your longevity of support for the Razorbacks.
However, I do confess to not being able to name 5 members of baseball and track team.