Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (13-6, 3-4) @ Georgia (12-6, 3-4)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 23, 2018, 04:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Nickle-Pig

Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

navyhog24

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 23, 2018, 05:05:13 pm
Winner gets to top 5 in the SEC loser goes down to 11th

Expecting us to be 11th then....such progress in year 7

26.2Hog

I just don't think Georgia is that good.  I think Hogs get hot shooting and sneak out with a win.

I know, I know.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 23, 2018, 05:17:43 pm
Razorbacks Line Up:

Beard
Barford
Bailey
Hall
Gafford

I love it too. I respect coach for this recent lineup change. I refuse to believe there isn't a little bit of someone in the doghouse going on.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ishankem

HeyHogs

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hog Pharm

26.2Hog

alohawg

Enjoy......not watching, seen it enough times already to be convinced.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TushCrush

Gafford might be able to handle the Georgia bigs. They are going at it pretty good.

BannerMountainMan

Best defensive possession all year right there. This is why you shouldn't help off!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

40MINSOFHELL

HawgHeadCheese

Bogghawg

I HATE our red uniforms.  They're like kryptonite to our players.  They make them stand still on offense, not play defense and ignore rebounds.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HawgHeadCheese

Out defensive communication is way too bad to switch everything. That's the main reason we give up so many easy shots.

Letsroll1200

HeyHogs

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 23, 2018, 05:38:40 pm
I HATE our red uniforms.  They're like kryptonite to our players.  They make them stand still on offense, not play defense and ignore rebounds.
They could be purple and they would play the same.

navyhog24

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 23, 2018, 05:38:40 pm

No that's the coaching or lackthereof

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Barford trying to play hero ball.... trying to do way too much.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hulk HOGan

HeyHogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

I'm still laughing at how we shot one off the backboard the side of the backboard
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hoghappy

Bring on the anthracite. Maybe people won't know who we are.

PonderinHog

Nice move by Hall. This is my preferred lineup, except sub Gafford for Cook..

cardsNhogs

We better score in transition because we don't run a half court offense! Pathetic

PORKULATOR

Megan was called for great defense it counts as a foul but he was called for great defense
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HeyHogs

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 23, 2018, 05:42:51 pm
I'm still laughing at how we shot one off the backboard the side of the backboard
Completely the coaches fault!

RaisinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 23, 2018, 05:42:51 pm
That's at least the second time Bailey has done that this year