Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, January 13, 2018, 06:11:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Surely the Hogs come out ready to play today.

Ark 82
Mizzou 75
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

roothawg

If they dont it may be the beginning of the end for MA

b-ball coach

cardsNhogs

I can't seem to get excited for this game after losing 3 straight. I do expect the Hogs to win but then we go get beat at Florida. IF we win the next two it could turn things around for the Hogs but we will go 1-1

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Miz - 80, Hogs - 70.  AR has lost its identity and all the pressure is on Mike.  Miz will play loose & run the show.

jcb03005

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

elksnort

Wild Bill Hog

Hogs win a close one but it won't be pretty.    76-73.

99toLife

swineology

Mizzou 79
Hogs 71

Good bye Mike

razorpimp

I think "arm-folded" Mike will not be there tonight, hopefully his failure in the last 10 games is enough to light a fire in his belly!!!

Hogs win by 15
Hogs 82
MO - 67

mizzouman

HF_Mudd

Arkansas continues to struggle a bit

Tigers 135
Pigs 100
And so it is, my friend....

ishankem

Hogs 80, Tigers 70. Hogs are bipolar. Tonight they are in a manic episode

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Letsroll1200

Snout team

Quote from: swineology on January 13, 2018, 10:54:02 am
Mizzou 79
Hogs 71

Good bye Mike

You guys kill me. Mike is not going anywhere.  We could win 18 games this year and Mike will still be here next year
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 13, 2018, 12:54:48 pm
You guys kill me. Mike is not going anywhere.  We could win 18 games this year and Mike will still be here next year

We could not win another game this year and Mike would still be here next year.

99toLife

Quote from: swineology on January 13, 2018, 10:54:02 am
Mizzou 79
Hogs 71

Good bye Mike
HA! We are on the Let it ride Mike schedule, unless he crashes a Harley with a cutie pie blonde chick on the back and then  tries to cover it up he's here for a few more years.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: 99toLife on January 13, 2018, 01:20:32 pm
HA! We are on the Let it ride Mike schedule, unless he crashes a Harley with a cutie pie blonde chick on the back and then  tries to cover it up he's here for a few more years.
The firing of the Harley riding coach is the worst decision the University of Arkansas has ever made. We finally get things rolling and boom, the AD with the halo above his head wants the intimate details of the affair, doesn't get them and fires one of the top 3 coaches in the SEC at the time. Oh well, that's Arkansas for ya.

As not to derail the thread, I'll say Mizzou 77  Arkansas 59...there is something deeper and more insidious working against this team than poor defense and missing shots. This team, IMHO, doesn't like one another.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

mizzouman

Hogs win. Mizzou has never won back to back road games. Last time was in the Big 12

99toLife

Quote from: mizzouman on January 13, 2018, 01:39:47 pm
Hogs win. Mizzou has never won back to back road games. Last time was in the Big 12

I agree and I picked Ark by 13, BUT Cuonzo Martin is a very good basketball coach it could get crazy. I just don't think he has the players to beat the Hogs in this game.

hog47

Quote from: roothawg on January 13, 2018, 07:36:31 am
If they dont it may be the beginning of the end for MA
Especially if we're  blown out again or just look lost or uninspired.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 13, 2018, 01:36:19 pm

This team, IMHO, doesn't like one another.

And this is Mike's biggest opponent. Last year team had chemistry but this year team is talented but some guys in key positions don't like each other.

elksnort

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 13, 2018, 02:10:59 pm
And this is Mike's biggest opponent. Last year team had chemistry but this year team is talented but some guys in key positions don't like each other.
Where do you all get this idea? Not saying you are wrong

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: elksnort on January 13, 2018, 02:18:40 pm

Any port in a storm.

RoyInSpringdale/MizzouFan

Hogs 78
Mizzou 65

Not that I'm wanting it like that, just being realistic.

Kevin

Just watch, how some guys a reluctant to throw to each other. Or watch how they react when some guys shoot those contested shots
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

elksnort

Quote from: Kevin on January 13, 2018, 02:33:23 pm
Just watch, how some guys a reluctant to throw to each other. Or watch how they react when some guys shoot those contested shots
Well, it needs to change starting at 5 pm

3kgthog

TheRazorback500

Predictions are hard for this team. You never know which one shows up. I have to go with what I've seen recently. Mizz 78-63.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Letsroll1200

Just watch the games. I hate to say it, It's true to people in the know.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 13, 2018, 01:36:19 pm
The firing of the Harley riding coach is the worst decision the University of Arkansas has ever made. We finally get things rolling and boom, the AD with the halo above his head wants the intimate details of the affair, doesn't get them and fires one of the top 3 coaches in the SEC at the time. Oh well, that's Arkansas for ya.

As not to derail the thread, I'll say Mizzou 77  Arkansas 59...there is something deeper and more insidious working against this team than poor defense and missing shots. This team, IMHO, doesn't like one another.
Not even close to the worst decision.  Not hiring Bill Self and hiring Stan heath was by far the worst decision ever.  Even hiring Nutt over Tubberville and Hatfield over Johnson were by far worse decisions than firing Petrino.   I would say at least 75% of Hog alums agree that Long had to fire Petrino. 

BroyledNutts

Saturday at Bud Walton ... enough fan energy to feed a win ...
Missouri keeps it closer than it should be with rebounds, free throws, and easy second chance points ...

87-81 Hogs

In other news, I have no frickin clue what will happen.