Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heading to the Hill tomorrow!

Started by ElDawgHawg, January 12, 2018, 02:01:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ElDawgHawg

Heading up for my first game in a couple of years.  I REALLY hope we break out of our slump tomorrow. 
I'm in section 234 row 12 if anyone wants to say hello.

WooPig!
#WPS

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: ElDawgHawg on January 12, 2018, 02:01:02 pm
Heading up for my first game in a couple of years.  I REALLY hope we break out of our slump tomorrow. 

WooPig!

If they pull out a win we will require you to go to all home games and sit in the same section and row.  Make this happen for us!

swineology

WooPig!

Crappy seats, hope the ride home to LA doesn't disappoint.

Woo Pig died with Bert

Hogz87

Quote from: swineology on January 12, 2018, 08:49:50 pm

Woo Pig died with Bert
I sat in the same general area for the Tennessee game and loved the seats.  Then again, I really like the bird's eye or "All-10" view.  Also, the fans up in the rafters, for the Tennessee game at least, were raucous and a lot of fun.

cjack

Leaving south Arkansas with 15 more in the morning, as well. Looking forward to watching our boys get it going again tomorrow.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

k.c.hawg

Woo Pig died with Bert

POS post.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

k.c.hawg

WooPig!

Have a great day and bring home a win!! Last year we went down for out first game in a while as Ole Miss came to the Bud and got to see Macon hang 30 on em. Probably 15,000 in the house for a Sat 5pm game. Great energy and a 98-80 Hog win.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Sivad

WooPig!
Hope you see a good game and pull 'em through.
Woo Pig

Pig in the Pokey

Woo Pig died with Bert
i said 'woo pig' thirty years before bert did, so thats a REALLY stupid thing to say, youngin.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang