Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disgusted

Started by Cotton, January 11, 2018, 08:21:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cotton

Anybody else wake up with a sour taste in their mouth?

Last night was supposed to be a bounce back game. Coming off 2 road losses... back to the Bud and a crowd ready to explode with a winner and we laid a freakin egg.

I'm not calling for Mike's job... but I can't really argue with those that are. This rests solely on his shoulders.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

hobhog

My son drove up to game last night and said it was worst crowd he has ever heard. Complete shock and disgust as they left down 25 at home win 4 minutes left.

PermianPig

Yeah.  Mike has gotten too comfortable. 
Might be time to turn up the heat a little with the new AD.

bkjbearcat

I'm surprised the arena wasn't empty after half-time.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Cotton

Quote from: hobhog on January 11, 2018, 08:24:10 am
My son drove up to game last night and said it was worst crowd he has ever heard. Complete shock and disgust as they left down 25 at home win 4 minutes left.
My buddy told me the same... said pregame/tipoff was buzzing and then it turned into a funeral.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

lstewart

If that was the worst crowd your son has ever heard at a hog game, he does not go to many games. I've been at every game this year, and that was a decent crowd as far as head count. It was loud when everyone was booing the refs, which was about the only thing worth making any noise about. Yes, most left early, but who can blame them. I left with a minute remaining.

Cotton

IMO Our biggest problem is we have no true point guard and nobody that can seem to guard a true point guard.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX