Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiero Small

Started by woo.pig, January 09, 2018, 09:37:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woo.pig

New assistant strength & conditioning coach at Michigan. Good luck Kiero!! Thanks for your time as a Hog!

lakecityhog

This is really good for his career, getting exposure away from the "home" school! We should all be happy for him and hope that Tank gets a similar opportunity.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Great news. Know he will continue to make Arkansas proud
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Mjs84

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Swinehart

Wasn't this the guy who broke several pieces of headgear blocking for the running back and also played a little linebacker when needed?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Swinehart on January 09, 2018, 11:43:54 pm
Wasn't this the guy who broke several pieces of headgear blocking for the running back and also played a little linebacker when needed?

Yes.

One of the most genuine men I have ever met.  Tough as nails.  He is going to succeed where ever he goes.
Retired Radio Host

rhog1

Good for him. I wonder if he will be Enos's Strength coach when he gets another head coaching job.

greenEGnHAWGS

This is awesome. So happy for him!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Little Lady Back

Happy for Kiero! He deserves success and all good things.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

rzrbk4life

Best of luck kiero! Once a hog always a hog!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Hawgndaaz

dude loves his family and his hogs, and will continue to do great things.

311Hog

man so glad to hear this one of my all time favorite hogs the kid overcame so much from Baltimore to where he is now.

He is off and running on a great career.

buldozer

This is great news! Go Hogs!

Hog Fan...DOH!

He's a really good dude.  Best to him.

wholehog92

One of my favorite Hogs.  Good luck Mr. Small.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ThisTeetsTaken

That is HUUUGE for Coach Small.  What a blessing for him!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

DeltaBoy

Good for him. !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mevskithog

One of my all time favorite Hogs. I'm sure he will do great wherever he ends up. He made it fun to watch
the fullback.

hawgmasta

Thats great to hear I was hoping we would keep him but this sounds like a solid career move.

AirWarren

Quote from: hawgmasta on January 10, 2018, 01:48:03 pm
Thats great to hear I was hoping we would keep him but this sounds like a solid career move.

He will experience what it's like to compete and WIN at a high level.

Good for him.

RazorbackToTheFuture

They didn't exactly do great this year.

Justagp

Love Kiero - congrats to him!

MDGoHawgs

Came from one of the worst of the worst neighborhoods in Baltimore (1 in 9 chance of being shot in a year) and is making the most of his opportunity. As a Maryland Razorback fan....one of my favorites!

AirWarren

Quote from: RazorbackToTheFuture on January 10, 2018, 06:10:39 pm
They didn't exactly do great this year.

Ok.....but it's still Michigan.

razorchick73

great guy - glad he landed on his feet!

WizardofhOgZ

Dwight_K_Shrute

Tank Wright went as well.  We can criticize Herbert for his results here, but I like the fact he is taking these guys with him.  He's on a bigger stage at Michigan and thought enough of these 2 Razorbacks to hire them.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.