Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve Ensminger new OC at LSU??

Started by Randy Beaver, January 08, 2018, 09:25:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Beaver

According to an LSU alumni friend that is in our weekly discussion group, Ensminger will be announced as OC tomorrow.  We had a pretty heated discussion about this last week at Fayetteville Applebee's.  My wife thinks Ed Orgeron is a great coach, and we both would like to have him at Arkansas over Morris. but this seems like a weird hire.  From my research, SE hasn't been a coordinator in 20 years. Friends were happy Aranda was retained but they don't believe Coach O can have a solid offense without an elite offensive coordinator. 

lechon

Ok Rowdy Beaver, you and the wife need to stick to the 2 for 20 menu
and leave the coaching to CM. FYI Orgeron sucks and will be fired in 2 years.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 09:25:58 pm
According to an LSU alumni friend that is in our weekly discussion group, Ensminger will be announced as OC tomorrow.  We had a pretty heated discussion about this last week at Fayetteville Applebee's.  My wife thinks Ed Orgeron is a great coach, and we both would like to have him at Arkansas over Morris. but this seems like a weird hire.  From my research, SE hasn't been a coordinator in 20 years. Friends were happy Aranda was retained but they don't believe Coach O can have a solid offense without an elite offensive coordinator. 

Just stop. Okay?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Bash

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 09:25:58 pm
discussion about this last week at Fayetteville Applebee's.  My wife thinks Ed Orgeron is a great coach, and we both would like to have him at Arkansas over Morris.

First a poster here today saying he and his friends decided during a discussion at Applebee's that the 77 year old Money Kiffin would be a slam-dunk DC hire and now this.

What they heck are they serving at Applebee's? 
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

RaisinHog

God I'm glad the beav isnt heading up this search .. I would take my 2A Arkansas high school coach over Ed 0 at least I can understand him..

hobhog

Think you and wife need to try Denny's. Can get very heated environment in there.....

razorzapp

ifghog

Ed O will no longer be employed at LSU in 2020....

Randy Beaver

Lol, LSU was 9-4 this year.  Orgeron has been good taking over for Les Miles

Tigaman

LSU is a mess right now. What are the odds that they do what we did and fire both their coach and AD at the same time? :)

onebadrubi

This guy is a plant to drive clicks. 

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: Bash on January 08, 2018, 09:50:07 pm
First a poster here today saying he and his friends decided during a discussion at Applebee's that the 77 year old Money Kiffin would be a slam-dunk DC hire and now this.

What they heck are they serving at Applebee's?
Medical marijuana?

TigerHog93

Quote from: Tigaman on January 08, 2018, 10:47:21 pm
LSU is a mess right now. What are the odds that they do what we did and fire both their coach and AD at the same time? :)

0%

LSU has a lot of good ole boy political ties. Going to take an outsider to come in and make a  compete overhaul. I'm just thankful Eddie Nunez pretty much forced Alleva to hire Will Wade. Our Basketball team has a bright future assuming Wade doesn't get tired of the BS and leave after 2-3 years

WJBilly

Hogwild

LSU officially named Steve Ensminger OC.  LSU fired the winningest coach in school history, only to promote his DLine coach to head coach and his QB coach to OC.