Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What were the technicals about?

Started by Snout team, December 27, 2017, 10:41:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

I was flipping back and forth from th game to Mizzou football and missed it.

Really glad no one threw a punch. We need all hands on deck for TN
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

BannerMountainMan

Ehh lebron was mouthing all game, and I think Barford had enough of it and said some choice words, then they kinda all got in huddle arguing and CBU's players were clapping (kinda taunting) because they were glad to be down 25 and beard got in their face, I really thinking it had to do with the crowd and student section yelling lebron stuff all game at their #13 because he tried to look like lebron and he had a horrible game and we came out on the wrong side of the trash talk.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Snout team

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 27, 2017, 10:58:15 pm
Ehh lebron was mouthing all game, and I think Barford had enough of it and said some choice words, then they kinda all got in huddle arguing and CBU's players were clapping (kinda taunting) because they were glad to be down 25 and beard got in their face, I really thinking it had to do with the crowd and student section yelling lebron stuff all game at their #13 because he tried to look like lebron and he had a horrible game and we came out on the wrong side of the trash talk.

Gotta admit he did look like Lebron.  His appearance not his game 😂
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 27, 2017, 11:19:45 pm
Gotta admit he did look like Lebron.  His appearance not his game 😂
I was in attendance in the 1st row so I had a pretty good view of how mouthy their players were. It was bad, Beard and Macon were the only ones that talked any on the Hogs, but Macon was just getting in Lebron'd head, he kept saying "wassup bron" and other quirky Lebron jokes
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Wisco Pig

Shon Briggs -- definitely a resemblance.

BannerMountainMan

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 27, 2017, 10:58:15 pm

+1 for being on the front row. Wish that was me.
Hogs up! Covid down!

1highhog

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 27, 2017, 10:41:51 pm
I was flipping back and forth from th game to Mizzou football and missed it.

Really glad no one threw a punch. We need all hands on deck for TN

You switched back in forth from a Razorback game to watch Mizzou football?  Closet Tiger fan?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: 1highhog on December 28, 2017, 08:56:14 am
You switched back in forth from a Razorback game to watch Mizzou football?  Closet Tiger fan?

Football>>>>>>>>>basketball
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 28, 2017, 09:13:25 am
Football>>>>>>>>>basketball

Are you saying a Razorback fan would prefer to watch Mizzou and Texas on the field together doing anything in any sport over watching the best Razorback basketball team we have had in 20 years?

Hogs up! Covid down!

GuvHog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 27, 2017, 11:23:08 pm
I was in attendance in the 1st row so I had a pretty good view of how mouthy their players were. It was bad, Beard and Macon were the only ones that talked any on the Hogs, but Macon was just getting in Lebron'd head, he kept saying "wassup bron" and other quirky Lebron jokes

I think a lot of it was frustration because they weren't playing well. It was obvious that they were a bit rusty in the first half from not having played for a week. It was obvious that Mike wasn't happy with the officiating nor was he happy with being up by only a small margin at halftime. They sure turned it around in the second half though.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

d3maybe

It wasn't even that good of a football game...AND...it wasn't the Razorbacks stomping Tejas's ass so i'm confused. I guess we can't expect everybody to be a Hog fan... WPS!!

Snout team

Quote from: 1highhog on December 28, 2017, 08:56:14 am

I probably deserve that.  :D  It was CSB after all.  Plus DVR is a great thing.  If you switch back and forth with DVR you don't have to watch commercials.

porkbellys

heck i thought he was Rasheed Wallace?
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: GuvHog on December 28, 2017, 09:40:37 am
I think a lot of it was frustration because they weren't playing well. It was obvious that they were a bit rusty in the first half from not having played for a week. It was obvious that Mike wasn't happy with the officiating nor was he happy with being up by only a small margin at halftime. They sure turned it around in the second half though.
we were up by 26 at this point, we weren't frustrated

phadedhawg

Decent game overall.  I think we were all expecting a bit more excitement but good that they put us through a few paces with conference play on horizon.

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 28, 2017, 08:33:48 am
+1 for being on the front row. Wish that was me.
I remember back in the day quite a few games in the old Barnhill Arena where my feet would literally be touching the court. $1 student tickets, get there early, first come first served.
Also after student days still being able to sometimes get a seat saved in the student section.
I remember one of those occasions post-student days when waiting to take my seat in the student section, it was LSU/Arkansas 1992. I was standing in the tunnel waiting when pre-game warmups finished and players returned to locker room. Shaquille O'Neal walked past me at arm's length, he was that close, and I can still visualize that today. That was the biggest, most chiseled dude I've ever seen in my life. And this was back in the 'slim' version of Shaq when he was 7'1 and maybe 280 pounds. Solid muscle. Totally unguardable although Oliver Miller did a good job usually.

I also remember a 'front-row' seat for a Kansas/Arkansas game (1986?) in Barnhill. That was the game where Tim Scott went off for 34 in a big win.

pigture perfect

You know the old addage that the second guy always gets caught? Well that was us. I just wonder if Beard and Barford will have their mouths washed out with soap before or after they do extra running.

It puzzles me though how we get 2 tech's in a shouting match and they don't get one.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

rzrbackramsfan

Like so many games, it seems like Darious Hall got the last laugh.  Dunked on some guy and yelled in his face.

razorback1829

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: razorback1829 on December 28, 2017, 12:05:56 pm
Our guys don't back down from s*#%!

Yep, Mike will address it, but like to see the fire.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 28, 2017, 12:16:18 pm
Yep, Mike will address it, but like to see the fire.
I'm just glad Larry Johnson wasn't in the house.

phadedhawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 28, 2017, 02:06:18 pm
I'm just glad Larry Johnson wasn't in the house.

eesh....Day will never live that "punch" down.  However that team beating Day/Mayberry/Miller gave Nolan the drive "to go get some men" and we won a NC.