Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noah Banks Flips to the Gators

Started by FraggleHog, December 19, 2017, 11:38:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Razorback Pastor

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

colbs

ricepig

farmhawg

Kid gets to stay home, good for him.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

DeltaBoy

Bless his heart. Good for him.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wooderson

Give me liberty, or give me death!

jacobp

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 11:44:28 am
Does three make a trend?

Yes, we will be lucky to have a class by February, hopefully all those guys don't transfer and leave us short of having enough for spring ball.....

jgphillips3

Looks like we would probably have lost this one regardless.

Wooderson

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2017, 11:50:07 am
Yes, we will be lucky to have a class by February, hopefully all those guys don't transfer and leave us short of having enough for spring ball.....

If that happens what will be our options then?

ricepig

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 11:52:16 am
If that happens what will be our options then?

Putting more walkons on scholarship from the general student population......

a0ashle

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2017, 11:53:09 am
To the intramural fields!!

farmhawg

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2017, 11:50:07 am
Might have to hit the intramural teams up for players....
From theflyinghog

ricepig

Quote from: farmhawg on December 19, 2017, 11:54:10 am
Might have to hit the intramural teams up for players....

Not many 285 OL/DL on the intramural fields, better check the cafeterias.

Wooderson

Could we raid SMU's roster/recruits, or would walkons really be better?

Beached

a0ashle

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 11:58:27 am
The return of Rafe

ricepig

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 11:58:27 am

I'll leave that up to the recruiting experts, like you.

Next1_04

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2017, 11:59:51 am
I'll leave that up to the recruiting experts, like you.

I agree. This guy should be the Director of Recruiting for all of Collegiate Football. His knowledge obviously surpasses anyone's in the continental United States when it comes to this topic. Someone get him a trophy too. 

Redhogs

All your sarcasm aside..this is depressing.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

ricepig

Quote from: Redhogs on December 19, 2017, 12:07:24 pm

Did you think that changing staffs would be a seamless transition?

AirWarren

See YA!

I trust this staff to get the right kids.

pghawg1

The sky is Falling. LET'S just shut down the DAMN football program. 

Redhogs

Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2017, 12:09:57 pm
Did you think that changing staffs would be a seamless transition?
Of course not.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 11:44:28 am
Does three make a trend?

Bret Bielema always won the offseason and got his a kicked in the regular season.  Let's see how Morris does during the actual season.

Wildhog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 19, 2017, 11:51:58 am
Looks like we would probably have lost this one regardless.

We lost him the second Florida offered.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

parallaxpig

Quote from: Redhogs on December 19, 2017, 12:07:24 pm

I guess you have never paid attention to recruiting..........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

HawgTrough

Morris is getting killed out there. Not good
WPS

a0ashle

I can't comprehend being on the emotional roller coaster some of you are on. Sooo much up and sooo much down. I'd get sick trying to hang on to every peak and Valley.

GrizzlyRider07

I don't get how some of you can already be trying to criticize how CCM is recruiting. The man hasn't even been here a month and is trying to get kids to buy into a blind product. Give the man a chance before you try and throw him to the wolves already.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

KlubhouseKonnected

The early signing period is going to be weird. I get the feeling Florida would have normally slow played him right up to February but when it came down to offer or lose... they committed to him.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Kevin

Quote from: HawgTrough on December 19, 2017, 12:58:34 pm

why, because he had 9 days to recruit some guys, he did not know.

I guess you forgot, he got an o-lineman for texas, a wr from texas, flipped the safety from ashdown, and got the dl from Fordyce.

really, getting killed.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: HawgTrough on December 19, 2017, 12:58:34 pm

He is not getting killed out there. he had 9 days to build relationships. We'll be fine but, this one hurts.

Wildhog

Even though it was expected, it always sucks to lose your best OL commit.  Or any OL commit.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HawgTrough

Quote from: Kevin on December 19, 2017, 01:14:19 pm
why, because he had 9 days to recruit some guys, he did not know.

I guess you forgot, he got an o-lineman for texas, a wr from texas, flipped the safety from ashdown, and got the dl from Fordyce.

really, getting killed.

if he can't close on Bohanon, I'm really gonna be concerned.
WPS

azhog10

Quote from: HawgTrough on December 19, 2017, 01:23:22 pm
Get ready to be concerned bc Bohanon isn't happening.

Tsarcasm

Good luck kid. can't say i blame him, he wanted to play for his home state.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

hogsanity

Wait! What? Sometime kids like to stay home if they can? Hogville has always told me that is just an excuse.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

farmhawg

Quote from: HawgTrough on December 19, 2017, 01:23:22 pm
Yes of course, 13 days is plenty of time to develop those relationships. I seriously wonder about some of you.
From theflyinghog

azhog10

Quote from: hogsanity on December 19, 2017, 01:33:48 pm
Wait! What? Sometime kids like to stay home if they can? Hogville has always told me that is just an excuse.
Unless they are from Arkansas.....

hogsanity

Quote from: farmhawg on December 19, 2017, 01:38:05 pm
Yes of course, 13 days is plenty of time to develop those relationships. I seriously wonder about some of you.

Three things many posters here believe they know all about yet prove they know nothing about every time they post.

Coaching
Recruiting
anything else
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ironhawg

Razorbackers

Quote from: Wildhog on December 19, 2017, 01:22:47 pm
Even though it was expected, it always sucks to lose your best OL commit.  Or any OL commit.

Plus, our O-line has been great for a while now, so I doubt we struggle out the gate with it.

hogsanity

Right here is the difference. Some of our fans get mad because a Florida kid decides to STAY HOME, yet those same fans expect Arkansas kid to stay home. This is what happens when you have a program THAT HAS TO HAVE OUT OF STATE TALENT to survive. 

racinghog

hogsanity

Quote from: racinghog on December 19, 2017, 01:56:49 pm
Opens up a spot for another WR.

OR, oh I dont know, a real SEC LB or CB or Safety. But hey, who needs defense, right.

HawgTrough

WPS