Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss St favored by 11 1/2...State will win by 20+ and Bielema will be

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 17, 2017, 09:49:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 17, 2017, 10:05:32 am
I think there's plenty of reasons to fire him Sunday. Maybe more people will show up for the Missouri game, knowing there's hope. The fat disgusting slob doesn't deserve to be in our stadium not to mention on our sidelines for one more damn play. He's a loser and he's a piece of friggin' doodoo
Damn, sounds like one of my in-game bourbon fueled rants! Tell us how you really feel! lol

KlubhouseKonnected

You got State -11.5??? I could not get any action lower than -12 (and still thought it was a 🎁)
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 17, 2017, 10:13:00 am
12-2 against them in the Nutt/Petrino era.  1-5 since. 
Its a different MS ST with Mullen there.  They arnt the bottom dweller they were in the 2000s.  We have taken over their place!

Buh bye B B

code red

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 17, 2017, 09:54:08 am
He underperformed JLS in 2 of his 5 seasons.  That is saying something.  I honestly hoped for the firing after the Coastal win.  I thought that would have been the most SEC thing ever to fire a coach after a win because it was the most embarrassing win in school history and the equivalent of a moral loss.
I would caution the PTB to put an end to this before he can make it his platform.  If he get blown out tomorrow....fire him after the game.  Then the media can't spin it.  The smell of losing is still lingering.  JMHO.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

idochog

Quote from: Seebs on November 17, 2017, 10:34:33 am
52-0

How do we score with no healthy QB? How?

Word from practice is that some formations actually are in the fetal position. 

Maybe we can run the annexation of Puerto Rico
I love Jesus!

HogBreath

Quote from: GuvHog on November 17, 2017, 10:37:54 am
It's pretty solid. It was posted a while back that when Long found out about the contact, he was angry about it.
I don't doubt DJ Jazzy Jeff was PO'd, losing didn't seem to be a big problem for wise AD Long.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

KlubhouseKonnected

I think there's plenty of reasons to fire him Sunday. Maybe more people will show up for the Missouri game, knowing there's hope. The fat disgusting slob doesn't deserve to be in our stadium not to mention on our sidelines for one more damn play. He's a loser and he's a piece of friggin' doodoo

You are a sniveling child

Oklahawg

I have told several folks that I can see CBB being fired prior to Mizzou to deny him the chance to "grandstand" and greet seniors and their families. I think there is a strong sense of "we need to punish Long and CBB on their way out" - Long got his with the 3-hour executive session. CBB gets his prior to Mizzou.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 17, 2017, 09:55:18 am
If either of the coordinators coach the final game, we end the season with a win

Nah...the players like CBB.  I think they would mail it in if they can him before the season is over. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 17, 2017, 10:35:41 pm
I have told several folks that I can see CBB being fired prior to Mizzou to deny him the chance to "grandstand" and greet seniors and their families. I think there is a strong sense of "we need to punish Long and CBB on their way out" - Long got his with the 3-hour executive session. CBB gets his prior to Mizzou.

Are you saying you approve of that?   ???   I think that sounds petty.  He's worked with those kids for 4-5 years, and I don't know what purpose that would serve other than to sour the situation further. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

moses_007

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 17, 2017, 09:57:27 am
I also think that State will win by 3 scores (17+), but I think they let Bielema finish out the season.  No reason not to, really.
Yes there is.  We are tired of seeing him on the sideline doing absolutely nothing. 

hawgmasta

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 17, 2017, 10:10:06 am
We are double digit underdogs to Misstake at home. Let that sink in.

How the mighty have fallen. I mean seriously, how many of us would've thought we would be almost 12 point underdogs at home vs ms st in CBBs fifth year? Not me

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 17, 2017, 11:47:42 pm
How the mighty have fallen. I mean seriously, how many of us would've thought we would be almost 12 point underdogs at home vs ms st in CBBs fifth year? Not me

13 points last time I checked

SooiecidetillNuttgone

King Clown is all those things.

BB hasn't done anything to deserve more than anger over his coaching skills.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 17, 2017, 09:54:08 am
He underperformed JLS in 2 of his 5 seasons.  That is saying something.  I honestly hoped for the firing after the Coastal win.  I thought that would have been the most SEC thing ever to fire a coach after a win because it was the most embarrassing win in school history and the equivalent of a moral loss.

Ok, that would have been AWESOME.

Matt Burks

Why not let him know that he'll be let go at the end of the season and let him have his last game with Mizzu? Let him have a chance at a classy send off and maybe a last hurrah. I think the players would rally behind that. If you don't allow him that last game, that looks very petty and vengeful. We have to be better than that.

Cylinder

Farmer Hogget

You're so mature.  Your mommy must be proud of you.

jkstock04

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 17, 2017, 09:49:20 am
fired this Sunday. Enos will coach the last game vs Mizzou, another loss, to complete the 1-7 bookend to Bielema's first season of 0-8.
I'm hearing formal announcement Sunday or Monday.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

LZH

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 18, 2017, 12:40:01 am
Why not let him know that he'll be let go at the end of the season and let him have his last game with Mizzu? Let him have a chance at a classy send off and maybe a last hurrah. I think the players would rally behind that. If you don't allow him that last game, that looks very petty and vengeful. We have to be better than that.

This x 1000

jkstock04

Quote from: LZH on November 18, 2017, 08:43:08 am
This x 1000
I don't know man...Mizzou is liable to hang 60 or 70 on us. That won't be much of a lovable send off lol.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

dhizzle

Quote from: Hogwild on November 17, 2017, 10:48:57 am
At this point, let him finish the season.  Let him own his record, he would have gotten 5 full seasons and he won't even reach the  .500 mark

I agree and I don't think it's smart business to pay someone that is no longer working for you. I know the u of a will have to pay his buyout, but you might as well get some work out of him.

PORKULATOR

Houston Nutt has gotten more love on Hogville the last 2 weeks than he ever got as a coach. Lol
People have really flipped their scripts.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Matt Burks

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 18, 2017, 08:55:44 am
I don't know man...Mizzou is liable to hang 60 or 70 on us. That won't be much of a lovable send off lol.

But at least that will be on Bielema

GuvHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 09:17:57 am
Houston Nutt has gotten more love on Hogville the last 2 weeks than he ever got as a coach. Lol

That's because people can handle Houston Nutt as AD but they want no part of him being Hog head football coach ever again.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

nwahogfan1

fired this Sunday. Enos will coach the last game vs Mizzou, another loss, to complete the 1-7 bookend to Bielema's first season of 0-8.

Close game at half but we get out scored by 20+ in the 2nd half.    We are a very fragile team that quits when hit in the mouth.  We play with NO GUTS because of our GUT LESS HC.   

nwahogfan1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 09:17:57 am

Houston Nutt has a lot of cheer leading qualities in him which I think could unify the state and maybe all of our Boosters.  I got a little tire of that as a HC but I think it might work as a AD.     I do not think Gus would want to work for him.  So if you want Nutt you do not want Gus back. 

Count Hogula

;D
Quote from: GuvHog on November 18, 2017, 09:22:31 am
That's because people can handle Houston Nutt as AD but they want no part of him being Hog head football coach ever again.

Houston Nutt as AD?

LOL Guv, you must have scored some good weed  ;D

grayhawg

I can't handle him near the athletic dept. at Ar.

Torqued pork

Let BB finish the season. Even though his W/L record has been hard to endure let's not forget he left a good job where he was successful  and took a chance on us just as we took a chance on him. Petty animosity from either party would be bad form.

Count Hogula

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 18, 2017, 09:29:30 am
Let BB finish the season. Even though his W/L record has been hard to endure let's not forget he left a good job where he was successful  and took a chance on us just as we took a chance on him. Petty animosity from either party would be bad form.

Alvarez was/is successful.

Bret's mouth wrote a check his a$$ couldn't cash.

FayettevilleHog

We gain no advantage to fire him after this game vs. after next weeks game. Let him have his moment with the Seniors next week. Both players and coach will realize its their last game as a Razorback.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 17, 2017, 10:35:41 pm
I agree with this. If I were in charge and had the lack of effort on the coaches as evidenced by this record, I would fire the HC before the last game and tell him to clean out his office by mid week next week and turn in cars and keys.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on November 17, 2017, 10:41:55 pm
Nah...the players like CBB.  I think they would mail it in if they can him before the season is over.
Lol! Given their performances since day 1, they aren't already mailing it in? They don't care who the HC is. They'll do what they do regardless at this point.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Vantage 8 dude

Well when you consider that the home team normally gets something like 5-7 points (benefit of the doubt) when the spread is figured the close to 20 point prediction is pretty accurate. Besides, what have our last few SEC losses averaged ??? So yeah, I could see us tanking by at least 3 tds to Missy State. Sad, sad, sad..........

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 18, 2017, 09:24:58 am
Close game at half but we get out scored by 20+ in the 2nd half.    We are a very fragile team that quits when hit in the mouth.  We play with NO GUTS because of our GUT LESS HC.   
Whuuut? He has a ton of gut!

jkstock04

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 18, 2017, 09:29:30 am
Contrarily, to some it may be viewed as a mercy rule.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Wild Bill Hog

Matt Burks

Houston Nutt was let go because of serious character flaws, not because of his record. So why in the world would anyone want him back here?

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 18, 2017, 12:40:01 am

Agree. Let's look like a place that a good coach would want to be.

oldman1015

WARNING! Guv fact. Who could stand stupid as AD other than you?
Arkansas, the left lane state.