Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Plane sightings yet?

Started by chuckinss, November 16, 2017, 02:11:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckinss

I'm SHOCKED!!!  No mention of plane sightings, flight numbers being traced or anything?  I thought by now there would be rumors that the new AD and Savior Coach were seen boarding so and so flight number at the airport!! You're slipping Hogville!! :)

PorkSoda

its not even the end of the season yet.  nobody is flying anywhere.

we aren't even in a position to officially talk to our #1 target anyway.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hogblog

Quote from: chuckinss on November 16, 2017, 02:11:01 pm
I'm SHOCKED!!!  No mention of plane sightings, flight numbers being traced or anything?  I thought by now there would be rumors that the new AD and Savior Coach were seen boarding so and so flight number at the airport!! You're slipping Hogville!! :)

University planes are blocked from tracking....besides they will use privately owned jets for this clandestine ops.....

DoctorSusscrofa

But those "in the know" say a savior has already been signed.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

ricepig

Quote from: Hogblog on November 16, 2017, 02:22:08 pm
University planes are blocked from tracking....besides they will use privately owned jets for this clandestine ops.....

Yes, we've all been given our destinations on Monday, Nov. 27th, most will smokescreens.......I hope I get Memphis.....

OtterHog

Quote from: ricepig on November 16, 2017, 02:38:44 pm
Yes, we've all been given our destinations on Monday, Nov. 27th, most will smokescreens.......I hope I get Memphis.....

Ok first you deny being GOBN, now you're on the smokescreen list. WTH

Tequilin' Time

Come at you so fast they mess you up

ricepig

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 16, 2017, 02:39:34 pm

Smokescreens for smokescreens??

PorkSoda

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 16, 2017, 02:39:34 pm
smoke and mirrors. its all part of the subterfuge.  Gruden's plane will land in nashville, about the same time rice pig lands in memphis.  coincidence?
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 16, 2017, 02:43:44 pm
smoke and mirrors. its all part of the subterfuge.  Gruden's plane will land in nashville, about the same time rice pig lands in memphis.  coincidence?

Actually I was wanting Memphis because it's tough times on the farm and it wouldn't take much Jet-A from Jonesboro to Memphis and back.....that and it was total b.s.......

PorkSoda

Quote from: ricepig on November 16, 2017, 02:47:00 pm
Actually I was wanting Memphis because it's tough times on the farm and it wouldn't take much Jet-A from Jonesboro to Memphis and back.....that and it was total b.s.......
;) sure it is...

BR

The agents (Mainly Jimmy Sexton) is doing all the work now for their Clients..   Getting the Bids started.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

ricepig

Quote from: BR on November 16, 2017, 02:52:20 pm
The agents (Mainly Jimmy Sexton) is doing all the work now for their Clients..   Getting the Bids started.

He's sitting in his hot tub with about 10 monitors up, and says, "Gentlemen, let's start the first round of bidding".

DeltaBoy

It will land soon enough.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkSoda

Quote from: ricepig on November 16, 2017, 02:57:38 pm
He's sitting in his hot tub with about 10 monitors up, and says, "Gentlemen, let's start the first round of bidding".
lol no doubt.  Sexton is pretty much everyone's agent.  he plays all sides like he is in a high stakes poker match with he, himself, and him