Hogindasticks

I liked him as a coach....I don't think there would be anything different as AD

jacobp

ATLHog

He'll bolt for Clemson AD job

HogSlop84

pigmania

Piggfoot

Didn't like him as a coach and he would remove Alcoholic beverages from RRS as an AD.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

phadedhawg

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 16, 2017, 02:02:29 pm
Didn't like him as a coach and he would remove Alcoholic beverages from RRS as an AD.

yes but he will make Bible study mandatory and you know how they will eat that up

corpitguy

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 16, 2017, 02:02:29 pm

From the sound of things they need it removed from players' lockers. :-/

phadedhawg

Quote from: corpitguy on November 16, 2017, 02:04:16 pm
From the sound of things they need it removed from players' lockers. :-/

Heck they need it more than anyone after the season they've had hahahaha

corpitguy

Calling All Hogs

I think we should pick the best qualified regardless of whether we have heard of them or not and without requiring them to have Arkansas ties.

Sivad

Quickdraw

Tommy Tubberville AD and Charlie Strong HC. Defense wins championships more times than not.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: pigmania on November 16, 2017, 01:56:59 pm
This would be considered age discrimination.

That may be, but there are only 6 D1 AD's that are 70-74.  Ken has led a pretty quiet life away from football for the past 12 years.  I can't find anything on him that shows that he wants to be involved with anything in an athletic department now that he is done coaching.

Personally, I'd like an AD with a bit more left in the tank.  And after reading "One of the few remaining proponents of the conservative triple-option offense" on Wiki, I'd also like to see someone that is a bit more in tune with today's college football.

Mr. Hatfield is a great Razorback but no to the AD position.  I hope we get someone with knowledge of our program, a controlled ego and actual management ability and not just a sheep skin that would indicate they do.  A good manager who knows their own limitations would be the best hire.  An outgoing personalty who can embrace the entire population of Arkansas would help.

Not at all sure but we may have that person in the seat right now.