Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-1, 0-0 PL)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 12, 2017, 04:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

Hoping for a 15-20 point win but I'll take a W any way we can get it!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dwight_K_Shrute

Let's do dis.  Can't make today's game but will be there in spirit. And by "in spirit" I mean standing directly next to my TV pointing to where the next pass should go for the best shot.  GHG.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

40MINSOFHELL

hawgball40

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 12, 2017, 04:08:52 pm
Let's do dis.  Can't make today's game but will be there in spirit. And by "in spirit" I mean standing directly next to my TV pointing to where the next pass should go for the best shot.  GHG.
I attended my first game since i was a kid on friday. My brother lives in rogers, we're gonna try to catch more games this year.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 12, 2017, 04:08:52 pm
Let's do dis.  Can't make today's game but will be there in spirit. And by "in spirit" I mean standing directly next to my TV pointing to where the next pass should go for the best shot. GHG.

Coach 'em up!
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

BigSexyHog

Looking forward to them taking care of business again tonight.  Let's go hogs
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

woo.pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

UKChamps

So, you guys make the sweet 16 last year and are playing a tournament team from last year.  What's with all the empty seats?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: UKChamps on November 12, 2017, 05:05:07 pm
So, you guys make the sweet 16 last year and are playing a tournament team from last year.  What's with all the empty seats?

O just wait till the football season is over lmao

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

40MINSOFHELL

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BannerMountainMan

football fan base denies that we are good because they aren't good

Atlhogfan1

Not a lot of D by either team.  Buck missing open shots.

They can't handle our starting guards.  Impressive finishes by Barford and Beard.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rzrbackramsfan

Letsroll1200

hawgball40

We didn't make the sweet 16... we lost in round of 32

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

40MINSOFHELL

hawgball40

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rzrbackramsfan

RaisinHog

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 12, 2017, 05:14:05 pm
Modern gun opened yesterday as well. plus its a sunday 5pm tip (church people)

The more likely cause ... I was just being a smart arse earlier

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!