Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

60 Minutes

Started by Roaringboar, September 23, 2017, 09:52:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaringboar

So last week I said that I thought we were going to lose 3-5 games this season because of second half collapse. If that wasn't a second half collapse, you tell me what is? Yet again, we see that Bilema has no idea how to coach a major power-five football team. Don't say, "But at Wisconsin..."

That is a moot point. The Big Ten was horrible when he was in it, and he was taking his marching orders from Barry Alvarez. We can definitely see that now. We need to fire Bilema now and bring in someone who is actually going to develop the all-star talent we have here. This is a team that should win 8 games easily in this weak version of the SEC this year, but is only going to win 4 games, if that because I'm not sure we're going to win the games we're supposed to. We need to fire Bilema and make a grab at either Les Miles or Chip Kelly. I doubt we get Kelly, but I think we could Miles. He would be an amazing hire. Would we win national titles every year? Probably not, but at least he knows how to coach. He won 10 games every year at LSU, and I think he could definitly bring that talent here. I mean, sure we could go after Purdue's coach, but Bilema was a Big 10 coach and that is not working here. I think we need either a guy with SEC or Big 12 experience, or someone like Kelly who knows how to win games. We can do it too. If we can spend millions building onto a stadium that is considered one of the most beautiful stadiums in the country already, then we can buy this guy out and get a good hire. I know people want to see a guy who's doing good at a smaller school now, but it's not working. Tennesse and Tennessee are definitely starting to figure that out as their coaches really are under-performing at a phenomonal rate. We need a hard nosed coach who's going to win back some respect for this program, and I think Miles is the guy to do that.
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!