Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr. Jerry Jones

Started by JackTNHogfan, September 23, 2017, 06:11:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

Are you tired of watching your beloved hogs lose in your palace every year?  Rally the troops and please save us from the further death spiral...  We are counting on you!

Sho Nuff

He's done plenty for the Hogs, this isn't his responsibility.

ricepig

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 06:11:40 pm
Are you tired of watching your beloved hogs lose in your palace every year?  Rally the troops and please save us from the further death spiral...  We are counting on you!

Seriously?? He's gone forever since winning more than 1 playoff game in a year, I doubt he is worried about the Razorbacks problems.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 06:39:36 pm
Seriously?? He's gone forever since winning more than 1 playoff game in a year, I doubt he is worried about the Razorbacks problems.

He's a big money booster, he has a voice we don't.  He understands the pride and passion Arkansans have for the hogs and knows how sick we are with this team right now.  Bert and Long don't know or care how that feels.  We do need him to get in their ass.  They won't listen to the common man.  I know you know this already. 

ricepig

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 06:51:30 pm
He's a big money booster, he has a voice we don't.  He understands the pride and passion Arkansans have for the hogs and knows how sick we are with this team right now.  Bert and Long don't know or care how that feels.  We do need him to get in their ass.  They won't listen to the common man.  I know you know this already. 

And he doesn't own the Razorbacks like he does the Cowboys, he knows his role, believe me.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 06:54:54 pm
And he doesn't own the Razorbacks like he does the Cowboys, he knows his role, believe me.

I believe you, but we need him to step up and voice his/our displeasure.  It's time Bert and Long feel some pressure. 

ricepig

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 07:00:48 pm
I believe you, but we need him to step up and voice his/our displeasure.  It's time Bert and Long feel some pressure. 

And you don't think they aren't feeling any pressure?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 07:02:52 pm

I think you saw it in CBB during his presser.. looks like a man that's been beat up...

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 07:02:52 pm

No I do not.  Jeff isn't feeling any because the books look good and Bert isn't feeling any because Jeff isn't feeling any. 

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Hogvillage Idiot

Jerry was there today and saw it first hand.  Jerry will do what Jerry wants to do and Jerry will not do what Jerry does not want to do.  We need not call on him like he is our only hope and he deserves that we should not place such a burden on him.
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

ricepig

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 07:06:05 pm
No I do not.  Jeff isn't feeling any because the books look good and Bert isn't feeling any because Jeff isn't feeling any. 

Well, you'd be wrong.

Tusks

This isn't Jerry's mess to clean up.  The problem is no one is going to step forward to do it.

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 07:06:46 pm
Well, you'd be wrong.

Please share. 

All I see are tweets from Jeff saying "Its not all about Wins"...and there is no hot seat for Bert.  I have respect for A&M AD who admitted publicly that Sumlin would need to improve or he would be fired.  One coach today was under pressure and the other wasn't.  One coach passed that pressure down and the other; well you know...

moses_007

Jerry Jones isn't responsible for shelling out millions for CBB's buyout.  He could do that himself if he wanted to, but he won't. 

Long did state publicly recently that he told Brett he expected more wins.  That tipped me off that Long is becoming impatient with him.

rtr

Jerry has his hands full with the Cowboys.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

johnny cash

I would imagine Jerry sleeps good tonight.

gchamblee

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 07:06:05 pm

this is simply an admission of ignorance

DeltaBoy

I hope Jerry makes a few phone calls . He got the money and connections none of us have!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ricepig

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 07:11:51 pm
Please share. 

All I see are tweets from Jeff saying "Its not all about Wins"...and there is no hot seat for Bert.  I have respect for A&M AD who admitted publicly that Sumlin would need to improve or he would be fired.  One coach today was under pressure and the other wasn't.  One coach passed that pressure down and the other; well you know...

So, you base all of your decisions in your life on what you read in tweets? Do you think Long's superiors and those he listens to are tweeting him their thoughts? Any time you aren't winning, there's pressure on you.

code red

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2017, 08:07:10 pm
So, you base all of your decisions in your life on what you read in tweets? Do you think Long's superiors and those he listens to are tweeting him their thoughts? Any time you aren't winning, there's pressure on you.
We are not Vanderbilt. We will never be Vanderbilt. It's time to start winning. Too many swings and misses in recruiting.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Is anyone else not concerned that we do not look like we have sec speed? Because this team is super ass slow.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou