Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Half Points

Started by dethnode, September 18, 2017, 01:40:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dethnode

Can anyone tell me, since BB first game, how many points have been scored against razorbacks in 2nd half and how many have they scored in 2nd half

sickboy

dethnode

Oh, wow, thanks, never thought of that, heaven forbid I ask if anyone here had the information already compiled or if anyone had a link to where such stats could be easily pulled up instead of having to pull the box scores of each individual game. 

But I am glad that you got your chance to have a quirky little comment and run your mouth from behind your keyboard...

Gonzo

I love the smell of irony in the morning!

Go Hogs!

dethnode

i mean, seriously, how hard would it have been to just not post, or if you have to post something, post

"that would be a lot of data and i doubt that anyone has that information readily available, but you could research it"

instead of some smartass comment...

dethnode

By the way, I did find a site to compile the stats...

Since the 2013 season, Arkansas has been scored a total of 648 points in the second half/OT, while their opponents have scored 765 points.

Think we should have BB stay out of the locker room at half time, maybe send his fat butt to the crowded concession stands...

allredhog

So over 51 games the second half difference is 117 or 2.3 points more per second.  But, the last 3 games are 77 of the 117 total.  Taking those out, over 48 games the difference is 40 or .83 points more per half.  Please do not read this as trying to take up for coach CBB because I was at two of those three and I am ready for a change.   The trend over the last three games is to get out scored by 25.67 points. Bring on Bromberg!!

Go Hogs! Beat Aggies!
A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

allredhog

Dang mobile editing. Bring on Brohm. 
A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

island hog

Hey guys!! Did you see that?!! I think that horse moved ... let's beat it some more!!!

PorkSoda

Quote from: allredhog on September 18, 2017, 02:50:42 pm
So over 51 games the second half difference is 117 or 2.3 points more per second.  But, the last 3 games are 77 of the 117 total.  Taking those out, over 48 games the difference is 40 or .83 points more per half.  Please do not read this as trying to take up for coach CBB because I was at two of those three and I am ready for a change.   The trend over the last three games is to get out scored by 25.67 points. Bring on Bromberg!!

Go Hogs! Beat Aggies!
IOW its not a huge problem over the course of his tenure, but it has become a huge problem recently.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

johnny cash

Quote from: dethnode on September 18, 2017, 02:06:26 pm
Oh, wow, thanks, never thought of that, heaven forbid I ask if anyone here had the information already compiled or if anyone had a link to where such stats could be easily pulled up instead of having to pull the box scores of each individual game. 

But I am glad that you got your chance to have a quirky little comment and run your mouth from behind your keyboard...
mad a lot?

Calling All Hogs

I'm old enough to remember when the Razorbacks use to score in the second half.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on September 18, 2017, 03:28:06 pm

I score when the hogs score in the second half.

Truth.
This is my non-signature signature.

PorkSoda

so how old are you? about 10?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Quote from: dethnode on September 18, 2017, 02:30:53 pm
By the way, I did find a site to compile the stats...

Since the 2013 season, Arkansas has been scored a total of 648 points in the second half/OT, while their opponents have scored 765 points.

Think we should have BB stay out of the locker room at half time, maybe send his fat butt to the crowded concession stands...
Did you find that site via google?

ke2743

Quote from: island hog on September 18, 2017, 02:53:53 pm
Hey guys!! Did you see that?!! I think that horse moved ... let's beat it some more!!!

Which would you prefer? 

rickfahr

Quote from: Gonzo on September 18, 2017, 02:16:30 pm
I love the smell of irony in the morning!

reckon the person who needs to hear that will?

Gonzo

Sadly, I'm too old to remember when I used to.

Go Hogs!

dethnode