Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oklahoma State game time/TV set

Started by JackMcQueen, September 06, 2017, 12:36:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackMcQueen

2 SEC titles, 4 SEC West titles, 28 NCAA Tournaments, 6 NCAA Super Regionals, 8 College World Series
THIS...IS...BASEBALL!

JayHog

Right in the middle of the Cowboys Thanksgiving Game (I'll watch the Razorbacks and just record the Cowboys game).
But what sucks is the next game... if we win and get that long awaiting rematch with North Carolina the next day, that game will be right in the middle of the Arkansas/Missouri game.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: JayHog on September 08, 2017, 09:42:15 am
Right in the middle of the Cowboys Thanksgiving Game (I'll watch the Razorbacks and just record the Cowboys game).
But what sucks is the next game... if we win and get that long awaiting rematch with North Carolina the next day, that game will be right in the middle of the Arkansas/Missouri game.
Quite honestly, unless Mizzou surprisingly doesn't suck, I will definitely watch the basketball game instead.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

navyhog24

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward more toward basketball season and will be down to watching the Hogs take on the Heels again over the Mizzou game. There is always watching the Mizzou game replay on the WatchESPN page or vice versa for the basketball game replay.

JayHog

I'm old enough to remember the days back in the 90's when football was fun to watch, but it was just a way to kill time until basketball season started. I think everyone looked forward to basketball season starting back then. My whole family would stay up just to watch Midnight Madness on KATV.
And for the first time in a long time, I find myself looking forward to basketball and thinking about basketball even though we are in the middle of football season.

But, as for football, I think Missouri is terrible on defense, but could be really good on offense. Their QB just set an all-time single game passing record last game...plus they have a good run game with a RB that arkansas passed on (Crockett). So it could be a shootout type of game that could be fun to watch. So it'll be tough to pick which one gets recorded and which one gets watched live. It just sucks that they scheduled it at a time that divides the fan base.

azhog10

I'll be watching hoops during the football game.

navyhog24

Now, I won't be giving football the time at all. With BB at the helm, I'm done. Strictly basketball and baseball now sadly

hogfan98

The Oklahoma St. game is on January 27th.  You're all thinking of the OU game.

azhog10

Quote from: hogfan98 on September 09, 2017, 09:12:05 pm
Yes, but does it really matter??

JayHog

Quote from: hogfan98 on September 09, 2017, 09:12:05 pm

By saying the "Cowboys", I meant the Dallas Cowboys, not OSU. If we meet back up with North Carolina, it's set time is scheduled to be right in the middle of the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game.

hogfan98

Quote from: JayHog on September 10, 2017, 12:43:55 am
By saying the "Cowboys", I meant the Dallas Cowboys, not OSU. If we meet back up with North Carolina, it's set time is scheduled to be right in the middle of the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game.

I know what you meant.  The OP was announcing the time of the Oklahoma STATE game and everyone started reacting as if he was talking about the OU game that is on Thanksgiving.  We've know the time of the OU game for a while.  The OSU game time was just announced.

hogfan98

Quote from: azhog10 on September 09, 2017, 10:39:10 pm
Yes, but does it really matter??

Only if you care about watching the OSU game.  Good grief....am I only the person that saw the word STATE in the OP?

azhog10

Quote from: hogfan98 on September 13, 2017, 09:11:21 pm
Only if you care about watching the OSU game.  Good grief....am I only the person that saw the word STATE in the OP?
Yes, have you ever read a thread on Hogville that didn't morph into something else?

hogfan98

Quote from: azhog10 on September 14, 2017, 09:06:25 am
Yes, have you ever read a thread on Hogville that didn't morph into something else?

Usually takes longer than the first reply.  It was pretty clear that the guy thought he was talking about the OU game since he immediately brought up interfering with the Cowboys game.  The topic took off from there.  Just trying to point everyone in the right direction since it seemed the point was missed.  But whatever.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Ward on September 14, 2017, 12:48:35 pm
Wow you guys sure do plan ahead

Nothing else to do especially during a bye week. But seriously I think Barford and Macon are going to be downright filthy assassins.  They got their big boy basketball legs under them now, and seem to have an edge about them.  Can't wait.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.