Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M 247 board melting down

Started by ADavisTheGOAT, September 03, 2017, 10:34:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

247Hog

Yup, fans suck worse than Texas/LSU/Florida fans IMO
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

factchecker

I bet ol' filipinohog ag is doing well.  Probably going to buy a new account and post on Arkansas' board.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

greenEGnHAWGS

Ha ha ha...some entertaining stuff over there!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

alohawg

Thanks  ;D

Hermit1 said...
100s and 100s of junior high and pee wee coaches could have won that game while on crack
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Birminghog

Wow. That's a rough crowd. I thought some of our guys were a little edgy with vocabulary from time to time, but we're a bunch of acolytes compared to that board.

Torqued pork

Blowing a lead that big would cause any fan base to go ballistic. 

I don't doubt we've got a few meltdowns coming this season.

alohawg

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 03, 2017, 11:00:19 pm
Blowing a lead that big would cause any fan base to go ballistic. 

I don't doubt we've got a few meltdowns coming this season.

But not tonight......tonight we can thoroughly enjoy a&m's.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hogs49ers

This is really enjoyable!

From the board:

"Id throw shiit on the field if I was there...actual shiit. From people's asses. Id grasp other people's shiit"
SCREW Vandy!

RD

Texas: "Nothing can beat our sadness"

Baylor: "we beat women not fcs teams"

Texas A&M: "remember 28-3 we shattered that lololololol"

some of these are pure comedy

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 03, 2017, 11:10:13 pm
This is really enjoyable!

From the board:

"Id throw shiit on the field if I was there...actual shiit. From people's asses. Id grasp other people's shiit"

the two funniest I say were:

"Sumlin can suck my D"

"He probably couldn't find it"

and...

"I just put all of my A&M gear in the Harvey donation box"
  "they don't want that stuff"
"then they can burn it in a fire to keep warm"...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

wnash

Are you kidding me??? I turned the game off to watch a movie! Wow! Yes!

RD

31to6

Quote from: RD on September 03, 2017, 11:33:32 pm
Reddit melting down as well
Aggie Board of Regents even melting:

"I'm sure I may be criticized for this post but I honestly don't care. I've not once commented on Kevin Sumlin and his performance during his tenure at our school. I never said a word when he and his agent manipulated a bigger and longer contract. I said nothing about his arrogance and his mishandling of multiple player controversies. I said nothing when we had awesome recruiting classes, only to see them leave our school or underperform. But tonight I am very disappointed. And I'm speaking out. Kevin Sumlin was out coached tonight, which isn't new. Our players were better. Our players were more talented. But our coaches were dominated. I'm only one vote on the Board of Regents but when the time comes my vote will be that Kevin Sumlin needs to GO. We owe it to our school and our players. We can do better."

https://www.facebook.com/tony.buzbee

Hogs49ers

Someone started a "Game notes" thread over there and one of the first posts cracked me up!

Notes:
SCREW Vandy!

Mo_Better_Hogs

tusksincolorado

Could not had been a better weekend! Baylor lost, Texas lost, and the Aggies lost!

WOOOO Pig!!!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

alohawg

UCLA's last 5 possessions.

6 plays 75 yds TD
8 plays 85 yds TD
5 plays 96 yds TD
6 plays 74 yds TD
10 plays 66yds TD

http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-AM-regent-calls-for-Sumlins-job-106923342
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 31to6 on September 03, 2017, 11:37:19 pm
Aggie Board of Regents even melting:

"I'm sure I may be criticized for this post but I honestly don't care. I've not once commented on Kevin Sumlin and his performance during his tenure at our school. I never said a word when he and his agent manipulated a bigger and longer contract. I said nothing about his arrogance and his mishandling of multiple player controversies. I said nothing when we had awesome recruiting classes, only to see them leave our school or underperform. But tonight I am very disappointed. And I'm speaking out. Kevin Sumlin was out coached tonight, which isn't new. Our players were better. Our players were more talented. But our coaches were dominated. I'm only one vote on the Board of Regents but when the time comes my vote will be that Kevin Sumlin needs to GO. We owe it to our school and our players. We can do better."

https://www.facebook.com/tony.buzbee

Someone it that position should NEVER comment on a coaches status. What IF they go undefeated the rest of the way and back into the playoff and win the whole thing. Wonder how he'll feel then. I bet he isn't going into the locker room and saying stuff like that. Aggies gonna Ag.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 247Hog on September 03, 2017, 10:34:53 pm
Yup, fans suck worse than Texas/LSU/Florida fans IMO

Still not as bad as old misses or OU ones though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: tusksincolorado on September 04, 2017, 12:35:07 am
Could not had been a better weekend! Baylor lost, Texas lost, and the Aggies lost!

WOOOO Pig!!!

The trifecta !!!!!!!

fullfan

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on September 04, 2017, 07:52:07 am
Someone it that position should NEVER comment on a coaches status. What IF they go undefeated the rest of the way and back into the playoff and win the whole thing. Wonder how he'll feel then. I bet he isn't going into the locker room and saying stuff like that. Aggies gonna Ag.

This is 2017 you know how this works...he will claim someone hacked his facebook acct.  No one has to be accountable for their social media posts.   

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 03, 2017, 11:41:45 pm
Someone started a "Game notes" thread over there and one of the first posts cracked me up!

Notes:

Love it
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tejano Jawg

I'm heading to my health club right now. And keeping an eye out for some caps or t-shirts trimmed in burnt orange or maroon. I'll just smile inwardly. Glorious.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Mo_Better_Hogs

What a weekend!

The instate rivalry between the Longhorns and the Aggies still exists, as far as the headlines go. The Horns just all let out a big sigh last night, knowing their loss has been obliterated in the press by the massive, humiliating second half performance by the Aggies. Gig 'em, Ags! Horns up!