Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football Tv Schedule

Started by Lanny, August 22, 2017, 09:17:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

nchogg

Thanks Lanny I check it every week to keep track of game times so I don't miss it.

Ex-Trumpet

This could be the worst opening Saturday of college football I've ever seen.  But it still beats no college football!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

longpig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on August 24, 2017, 08:59:28 am
This could be the worst opening Saturday of college football I've ever seen.  But it still beats no college football!!

Yep, game of the day is a toss up between Or. St vs Col. St and S. FL vs San Jose St.
Don't be scared, be smart.

a0ashle

It's like a week 0.

ChicoHog

It does not count.  Only a few games.  The real opening week is coming and it looks pretty good. 

Tejano Jawg

Thanks Lanny. This is the mother of all football schedules.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

The Great Hambino

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

The Great Hambino

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: The Great Hambino on September 02, 2017, 05:09:29 pm

That is awesome. What do you get if you sign up?

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

The Great Hambino

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 09, 2017, 11:56:08 am
That is awesome. What do you get if you sign up?

Set the time zone to anywhere in the world and add favorites, so you can cut out any channels you don't have/don't want to see.

The Great Hambino

Quote from: Lanny on September 09, 2017, 12:17:17 pm
thanks

You are quite welcome. It really is a fantastic site, especially on gameday for the live scores being shown and lack of graphics/filler like ESPN or any other score site has.

We joke about those 11 AM starting times.  Today, many ranked teams are starting at 11 AM, including those ranked 2nd thru 5th.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

jbcarol

Chuck Dunlap‏Verified account @SEC_Chuck

Final TV designations for 10/21: LSU @ Ole Miss, 7:15pm ET/6:15pm CT on ESPN;
Auburn @ Arkansas, 7:30pm ET/6:30pm CT on SEC Network
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net