Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moncrief Still Preaching Arkansas to Arkansas Kids

Started by Mike Irwin, May 28, 2017, 08:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Mike Irwin on May 28, 2017, 08:27:53 pm
Sir Sid says to the state's top talent, Follow my lead.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/moncrief-still-preaching-arkansas-to-arkansas-kids/725001925
never would I expect anything different from the greatest Razorback basketball player of them all...Oh to have had Sidney this year "putting the defensive glove" on Malik Monk...that would have been a sight...Sid could shut anyone down when Sutton asked him to do it....I saw him do it to Larry Bird in the second half against Indiana State in 1979 while sitting in a bar at Snowmass, Colorado which had Buddy Hackett and 3 of the most beautiful women you've ever seen sitting in a booth watching the game with all of us Arkansans...what happened ?  we lost.....Bird had 21 in the first half....Sid held maybe the best forward in NBA history to 4 points in the second half
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

alohawg

That travel call and subsequent off balance dog crap shot still boils my blood.  :-[
The Bird/Magic title game never should've happened.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Youngsta71701

Quote from: alohawg on July 01, 2017, 10:49:11 pm
That travel call and subsequent off balance dog crap shot still boils my blood.  :-[
The Bird/Magic title game never should've happened.
It's called a conspiracy my friend.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The ColonelHog on July 15, 2017, 11:10:18 pm
It's called basketball my friend!
They wanted the Bird/Magic matchup. It's not hard to see.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hawgsawjimdugan

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 21, 2017, 06:11:37 pm
never would I expect anything different from the greatest Razorback basketball player of them all...Oh to have had Sidney this year "putting the defensive glove" on Malik Monk...that would have been a sight...Sid could shut anyone down when Sutton asked him to do it....I saw him do it to Larry Bird in the second half against Indiana State in 1979 while sitting in a bar at Snowmass, Colorado which had Buddy Hackett and 3 of the most beautiful women you've ever seen sitting in a booth watching the game with all of us Arkansans...what happened ?  we lost.....Bird had 21 in the first half....Sid held maybe the best forward in NBA history to 4 points in the second half

One of the coolest things I've read on hogville.

AirWarren

alohawg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on July 18, 2017, 10:57:55 am
They wanted the Bird/Magic matchup. It's not hard to see.

They did and all of us who witnessed the end of that game knew it.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc