Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Donnie Tyndall

Started by -Blu, March 26, 2015, 03:04:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

jry04

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 27, 2015, 01:04:28 pm

Both Brown and Karl would take the job if offered.
UT doesn't have the money to hire them. They are still paying for quite a few coaches they had to buy out, and have had to borrow from the University to support athletic decisions. Their reserve is the worst in the SEC, by a large margin. They will not get any big name simply because they cannot afford it. UT has potential to be a top 25 team every season, and make tourney runs under the right coach. It will be tough to find that right coach since they cannot offer much. Tyndall was being paid one of the lowest salaries among all SEC coaches.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jry04 on March 29, 2015, 05:10:37 pm
UT doesn't have the money to hire them. They are still paying for quite a few coaches they had to buy out, and have had to borrow from the University to support athletic decisions. Their reserve is the worst in the SEC, by a large margin. They will not get any big name simply because they cannot afford it. UT has potential to be a top 25 team every season, and make tourney runs under the right coach. It will be tough to find that right coach since they cannot offer much. Tyndall was being paid one of the lowest salaries among all SEC coaches.

I never said anything about UT hiring Larry Brown or George Karl

SamBuckhart

Quote from: FBREW000 on March 29, 2015, 04:03:18 pm
Barnes Tx old coach is on his way imho.   They could do much worse. 

He has plenty of that stylish putrid orange in his closet. Wait ttenner has has that"I just puked my orange juice" color.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 27, 2015, 01:06:41 pm
What was the reasoning, "We have the second largest arena, so we have the second best job"???
Florida has won 2 NC and been to several Final Fours, and we have won 1 NC and been to several Final Fours. Compare that to TN

Even moreso compare that to Duke and their arena size!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 27, 2015, 01:04:28 pm

Both Brown and Karl would take the job if offered.
Neither would accept the offer.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 30, 2015, 07:22:29 am
Even moreso compare that to Duke and their arena size!

Yeah, imagine how good Duke could be if they had an arena like UT. 

Cameron Indoor seems shockingly small and intimate when you are in there.  The whole place, inside and out feels like a throwback.  Not only is there not a bad seat in the house, every seat is a good seat.