Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey what a way to mess with the USC Trojans *Updated*

Started by litmachog, April 27, 2006, 08:47:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopS

Insanity!  I love it! 

Any of reading any feedback on their side on it?  Just wondering what they are saying. What may be even funnier to me is the domers that see it and probably can't believe the results. 

LoL.  Ok, back to work guys.

Razor8

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 28, 2006, 03:29:47 pm
Quote from: Razor8 on April 28, 2006, 02:47:26 pm
Took it up over 13000 to 90.3%
+1 for being the other 'compulsive clicker.'  Last night, somewhere around my 23rd straight minute of clicking, my wife asked, "what the hell are you doing?"  I was too busy to answer...
Thanks SupaCrawf +1 back at ya - i dont dare do it at home - the wife would never understand - so instead i do it at work.
Razorbacks

Razor8

Razorbacks

Razor8

Razorbacks

Hawgin84

We are at 17912 with 80.4%.
Notre Dame is 4314 with 19.4%.

AFWarrior83

18,261... I am tired now! Looks like Notre Dame fans are trying to compete with us, but nobody can contain Hog Nation. Hoo-Ah!
Hogville member since 2005.

BigoBoys

Vandimar

ok so maybe everyone is burned out on this now but...

and i hate let you know you didn't have to spend so long clicking but...

if you have firefox and basic coding knowledge (or in my case a friend with basic coding knowledge :) ) you can just tell you computer to hold down on enter.

or better yet just tape down the enter key. I just got 500 in the time it took me to smoke a cig. it won't work with IE btw. of course yes for mozilla as well.

assuming the site doesn't go down/me sobering up/me getting bored of using a roomie's comp/that girl coming back i'll have it over 30,000 by daylight.

(insert best evil yet pathetic laugh here)

I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song.

Vandimar

I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

RebelliousHog

At 8:52 AM is over 25,000. I realize that USC is not Cal Tech, but you would have thought SOMEBODY in the tech office would have pulled thier head out and noticed this by now. Buncha dumb-asses.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

qakhed

why would they change anything? Look at how much attention thier board is getting. hits is hits, regardless of where they come from.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

010HogFan

just went and voted about 500 more times, up to 85.4%

010HogFan

lyon98

USC is not only not Cal Poly, it isn't even a state school. Liittle bottle old church school.*

*lillte bitty=30,000 students, 30 thous + tution, maybe 40 now.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Hawgin84

mountainhog

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

pigsooie_73

I just voted once. We're at 88% w/31966 votes when I voted.

GO

Late comer here, Up to 33751  88.5%

GO  :razorback:

turbo2000

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 88.6% (33888 votes)                  
November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 11.3% (4316 votes)                  
December 2 at UCLA Bruins - .1% (39 votes)                  
November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - .0% (8 votes)                  
November 18 vs California Golden Bears - .0% (4 votes)                  

lyon98

What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.