Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear or see Nutt?

Started by Arkapigdiesel, April 01, 2006, 03:42:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 02, 2006, 09:39:52 pm
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 06:03:00 pm
Also, I simply don't believe that a coach told you that Howard was our worst running back, and then proceeded to put him 1 on the depth chart and play him for the first half of the season.

That coach DIDN'T put him there, THE NUTT DID.  Don't you get it?  He CANNOT coach.  It is just like the QB thing last year. 

Again, please, enlighten us on your relationship to Houston. 

My relationship with Nutt is that I know that he has taken this program as far as he can, which is considerably further than we were when he got here. I also know that he is not near as bad a coach as some on here would want us to believe. I also know that if we win 9 games next season, you will be one of if not the first to say what a great coach we have. No, I'm not claiming he's great.

three

Here's my thought process every damn time:

"Oh God, please don't say anything stupid.....Just keep your mouth shut and ride Gus and Reggie to success..........CRAP!  Houston, why do you do that?  What is wrong with you?.....Are you drunk!"
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 09:43:50 pm
Also, I simply don't believe that a coach told you that Howard was our worst running back, and then proceeded to put him 1 on the depth chart and play him for the first half of the season.

That coach DIDN'T put him there, THE NUTT DID.  Don't you get it?  He CANNOT coach.  It is just like the QB thing last year. 

My relationship with Nutt is that I know that he has taken this program as far as he can, which is considerably further than we were when he got here. I also know that he is not near as bad a coach as some on here would want us to believe. I also know that if we win 9 games next season, you will be one of if not the first to say what a great coach we have. No, I'm not claiming he's great.
And...?  You like him 'cause he is a family man, a Christian man, you are from the same area as him?  What is it?  Otherwise, you would be able to see that he has been destroying this program.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 02, 2006, 09:49:12 pm

And...?  You like him 'cause he is a family man, a Christian man, you are from the same area as him?  What is it?  Otherwise, you would be able to see that he has been destroying this program.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. We do agree however that it is time for a change.

pigture perfect

Quote from: PBD on April 01, 2006, 03:42:56 pm
Whether you see an interview with him on TV, or hear him on the radio.  What is the first thought that comes to your mind?

Do you get disgusted by hearing his voice, are you happy, or.......?
Is that finger in his mouth the same one that has so often slipped through the paper?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 09:54:43 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 02, 2006, 09:49:12 pm

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. We do agree however that it is time for a change.

I'm telling you exactly what the conversation was.  I didn't make it up.  There is another poster on this board that was there.  Those were the words that were said...

And as far as it not costing us that Vandy game...even Rick Shaeffer said that he felt like we would have won that game had our Freshmen, especially Dmac played.

PM me if you want more information about the night I talked to that coach. 
Retired Radio Host

stronguard

Disappointed

I was recruited by Danny Nutt to ATU.  When HDN got the Murray State job I was offered a schollie (if I transferred) to Murray St.  I spoke with HDN at that time and thought that playing for him would be great.  I know for a fact that he cares for his players like a father.  Unfortunately I am a bit of a momma's boy and when she started crying about leaving the state I listened.  I regret that choice.   I wish with all my heart that HDN would do something to make all of the Darksiders STFU.  But he hasn't, instead he seems to lapse into a pattern in tight games.  This is unacceptable because it IS the reason we lose big games.  I pray that the CEO approach that JFB has instituted, ( not HDN's choice either) is the right philosophy.  It worked for JFB, maybe it will work for HDN.  If it does, I hope we keep him for 20 years, if it don't, then give the reins to a deserving x's and o's coach. JMO, WPS
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Quote from: stronguard on April 02, 2006, 10:55:05 pm
Disappointed

I was recruited by Danny Nutt to ATU.  When HDN got the Murray State job I was offered a schollie (if I transferred) to Murray St.  I spoke with HDN at that time and thought that playing for him would be great.  I know for a fact that he cares for his players like a father.  Unfortunately I am a bit of a momma's boy and when she started crying about leaving the state I listened.  I regret that choice.   I wish with all my heart that HDN would do something to make all of the Darksiders STFU.  But he hasn't, instead he seems to lapse into a pattern in tight games.  This is unacceptable because it IS the reason we lose big games.  I pray that the CEO approach that JFB has instituted, ( not HDN's choice either) is the right philosophy.  It worked for JFB, maybe it will work for HDN.  If it does, I hope we keep him for 20 years, if it don't, then give the reins to a deserving x's and o's coach. JMO, WPS
Wow..stronguard feeling the pull of the darkside a little?

WPS.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hogpowr

When I see or hear him it makes me think of all the losers on this forum bashin him all the time.  Find something else to do.......remember you want him gone...but no one cares what u think.
Welcome Coach Bielema!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: hogpowr on April 02, 2006, 11:04:13 pm
When I see or hear him it makes me think of all the losers on this forum bashin him all the time.  Find something else to do.......remember you want him gone...but no one cares what u think.

You are right...thanks for adding your opinion...because WE ALL CARE WHAT YOU THINK.
Retired Radio Host

Albert Einswine

Quote from: uglyuncle on April 02, 2006, 11:33:41 pm
Quote from: hogpowr on April 02, 2006, 11:04:13 pm
but no one cares what u think.
You are right...thanks for adding your opinion...because WE ALL CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Nice job Uncle, +1
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

jkstock04

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:11:33 pm
Quote from: jkstock04 on April 02, 2006, 10:30:22 am
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:17:47 am
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on April 02, 2006, 03:14:23 am
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:09:24 am
You're not very smart are you??? I mean grow up already. Do you know for a fact that he didn't call that play? I SERIOUSLY doubt that a freshman qb called an audible, that's just stupid to think it happened that way. And to deny Nutt had a good first 6 seasons is asinine. Do you remember how flat out HORRIBLE we were when he got here? We were AWFUL. We were losing to CITADEL at HOME????? we were recruiting players that wre considering us, LMU, and any other directional school that deemed them worthy of a scholarship. Dude, we were the shittiest program in the land, we were a national joke, we couldnt get any coach to do anything with this team. The guy has improved our program, PERIOD end of discussion. Are we where we would like to be? No ofcourse not, are we where Nutt would like us to be? Again no ofcourse not, unless you subscribe to the asinine theory that he wants us to lose???? Is Nutt the greatest coach ever? NO. Is he the worst coach ever? NO. Does he make mistakes? Ofcourse, who doesn't. Are his detractors unfairly hard on him? Ofcourse they are, but he knew that when he decided to become a coach. Look, the real reason we sucked the last two seasons, is that in the season precluding that one, Matt's sophmore campaign, we had some players that were selfish and arrogant, and they all bailed on the program for the the nfl, that left a huge gap in our recruiting plan which coupled with ncaa sanctions really hurt us, and we are just now recovering from that. Broyles hired Nutt and supports Nutt for a reason, and I do believe that I will trust his expertise over your rantings anyday. Thanx for playing though.
I know it's tough but get used to being mocked at every turn(as well as your smite # growing) for supporting Nutt.  Trust me there are others like you and I that can look past two losing seasons and see the good he has done.

I didn't say ANYTHING about supporting Nutt, I think he's taken this program as far as he's capable; but i do NOT subscribe to the theory that he's a piece of Shiite that has done nothing for arkansas. NOONE can seriously claim that we arent in better shape now then we were 8 yrs ago. That's all I'm saying.
Ummm Kaayyy...so thats all your saying huh??  Danny Ford's last year in '97, guess what our record was??  4 wins and 7 losses.  Last year with Nutt-balls as captain of our ship:  4 wins and 7 losses.  So, when you look at it that way, how is that "better shape now compared to back then" philophosy looking?

Your just looking at 2 seasons. look at the entire 8 seasons he's been here compared to the 8 previoius seasons, even a blind man can see that he's improved our program overall. BTW, who did Nutt lose to last season and who did Ford lose to his final season? Oh yeah, big difference betweeen losing to CITADEL and losing to USC.

Here's what you need to do: Read more... post NEVER.
Read more....post NEVER huh???  Ford lost to Citadel huh???  I see that others have pointed out your ignorance on this matter...but thought I'd add that next time you go spouting off something too try and prove someone wrong....maybe you should check your facts first...just maybe....or maybe take your own advise...."Read more....post NEVER."   
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: jkstock04 on April 03, 2006, 07:22:42 am
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:11:33 pm
Quote from: jkstock04 on April 02, 2006, 10:30:22 am
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:17:47 am
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on April 02, 2006, 03:14:23 am
Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 02, 2006, 03:09:24 am
You're not very smart are you??? I mean grow up already. Do you know for a fact that he didn't call that play? I SERIOUSLY doubt that a freshman qb called an audible, that's just stupid to think it happened that way. And to deny Nutt had a good first 6 seasons is asinine. Do you remember how flat out HORRIBLE we were when he got here? We were AWFUL. We were losing to CITADEL at HOME????? we were recruiting players that wre considering us, LMU, and any other directional school that deemed them worthy of a scholarship. Dude, we were the shittiest program in the land, we were a national joke, we couldnt get any coach to do anything with this team. The guy has improved our program, PERIOD end of discussion. Are we where we would like to be? No ofcourse not, are we where Nutt would like us to be? Again no ofcourse not, unless you subscribe to the asinine theory that he wants us to lose???? Is Nutt the greatest coach ever? NO. Is he the worst coach ever? NO. Does he make mistakes? Ofcourse, who doesn't. Are his detractors unfairly hard on him? Ofcourse they are, but he knew that when he decided to become a coach. Look, the real reason we sucked the last two seasons, is that in the season precluding that one, Matt's sophmore campaign, we had some players that were selfish and arrogant, and they all bailed on the program for the the nfl, that left a huge gap in our recruiting plan which coupled with ncaa sanctions really hurt us, and we are just now recovering from that. Broyles hired Nutt and supports Nutt for a reason, and I do believe that I will trust his expertise over your rantings anyday. Thanx for playing though.
I know it's tough but get used to being mocked at every turn(as well as your smite # growing) for supporting Nutt.  Trust me there are others like you and I that can look past two losing seasons and see the good he has done.

I didn't say ANYTHING about supporting Nutt, I think he's taken this program as far as he's capable; but i do NOT subscribe to the theory that he's a piece of Shiite that has done nothing for arkansas. NOONE can seriously claim that we arent in better shape now then we were 8 yrs ago. That's all I'm saying.
Ummm Kaayyy...so thats all your saying huh??  Danny Ford's last year in '97, guess what our record was??  4 wins and 7 losses.  Last year with Nutt-balls as captain of our ship:  4 wins and 7 losses.  So, when you look at it that way, how is that "better shape now compared to back then" philophosy looking?

Your just looking at 2 seasons. look at the entire 8 seasons he's been here compared to the 8 previoius seasons, even a blind man can see that he's improved our program overall. BTW, who did Nutt lose to last season and who did Ford lose to his final season? Oh yeah, big difference betweeen losing to CITADEL and losing to USC.

Here's what you need to do: Read more... post NEVER.
Read more....post NEVER huh???  Ford lost to Citadel huh???  I see that others have pointed out your ignorance on this matter...but thought I'd add that next time you go spouting off something too try and prove someone wrong....maybe you should check your facts first...just maybe....or maybe take your own advise...."Read more....post NEVER."   

I am not a big defender of Ford.  But he is the one that had to clean up the mess after Crowe.  Our program was at an all time low when Ford took over.  Ford's record 26-30-1 at the UofA wasn't great...

But didnt he take us to as many SEC Champ games as Nutt has?
Retired Radio Host

razorbackfan502000

I believe he was fired too fast, which you know that fiasco of coaching changes is what has kept Broyles from pulling the trigger even if he has wanted to, he doesn't want that perception of instability again.

RedSatinHog

Quote from: BigNasty56187 on April 02, 2006, 01:37:55 am
6 consecutive bowl games, returning us to our first bowl game since 95',2001 sec coach of the year,etc....

Refresh our memories...how many of those bowl games were BCS bowls?

How many consecutive losing seasons have we now had?

How big of a butt whipping will he need to have at the hands of USC this fall before you'll realize a change of leadership is in order?

And while you're at it, please tell us all how many 10-win seasons he's treated Hog fans to in 8 years.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

hogtheball

"Houston, don't you own a mirror?  Even Greg Norman stopped wearing those hats 8 years ago."
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

The Truth

The Truth hurts.

hogsNbeer

My first thoughts you say...........  The first thought that comes to me is " What a frickin dumbass."  That is all...

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

fullfan

I think good coach, great character, positive outlook.  I would not mind sending my son to play for HDN.  His enthusiasm and coaching helped turn things around his 1st few years he was here.  Finds himself in a pretty good situation right now with a new OC and QB coach along with improving talent.  Has to take responsibility for past 2 seasons and get it turned around or he knows the consequences.  We go under .500 this season and its time for a change.  We get 8 wins and by george the haters can still hate but most of the fans will sense we have turned a corner.  However, the expectations are season to season.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: uglyuncle on April 03, 2006, 04:59:38 pm
Quote from: 12under on April 03, 2006, 04:57:39 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 03, 2006, 01:22:24 pm
Quote from: 12under on April 03, 2006, 11:14:08 am
positive and enthusiastic

Yeah, especially after a loss...
yeah, he must love to lose...yeah....thats the ticket

He sure doesn't seem like he hates it.

Hey Uncle, we were so close.  Just a couple of breaks away.   8)
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Richard_white

Not sure if he loves to lose but he is VERY use to it and settles for it.

12under

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on April 03, 2006, 05:09:22 pm

yeah, you are correct, he settles for it, he doesnt even try to get any better....you know him very well

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: 12under on April 03, 2006, 05:16:39 pm

yeah, you are correct, he settles for it, he doesnt even try to get any better....you know him very well

apparently better than you do.
Retired Radio Host

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: uglyuncle on April 03, 2006, 05:27:19 pm

Come on uncle, not even the guys worst critic could possibly claim that he either enjoys losing or tht he doesnt care. That's not true and you know it.

Richard_white

[/quote

8 years of god awful play calling and poor use of time outs and ridiculous recruiting makes up my statement

Richard_white

I need to post this again

8 years of god awful play calling and poor use of timeouts and ridiculous recruiting make up my statement

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on April 03, 2006, 05:50:28 pm

8 years of god awful play calling and poor use of timeouts and ridiculous recruiting make up my statement

I don't get the ridicolous recruiting statement. We've had some good kids come through here, just b/c they haven't been 5 stars or hs aa that doesn't really mean much. Maybe your basing your opinion off the fact that up until now we haven't recruited with an eye towards the passing game, and that's true, but that is b/c HDN is primarily a running game coach, not b/c he can't recruit. Before you criticize HDN for recruiting, perhaps you should read some quotes from some of the kids he has recruited and that have played for him. They love him, their families love them, even the kids that went somewhree else loved him. HDN has MANY faults, recruting is NOT one of them.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 03, 2006, 05:42:49 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on April 03, 2006, 05:27:19 pm

Come on uncle, not even the guys worst critic could possibly claim that he either enjoys losing or tht he doesnt care. That's not true and you know it.

I'm not really saying that.  I thought under12 was responding to my post about "he doesn't seem to hate it."  Which he doesn't seem to.

But, this is how it looks:

Houston, would you rather put your team in a better position to win, by getting an OC and someone to call the plays.  Someone that is not quite so predictable, someone that will give you the opportunity to take control of other pressing issues like game management and oversight...

Or...

You can keep your ego intact, but not win as much as we should...

It looks like to me he has chosen his ego over Arkansas.  Ego over winning...that is the way it looks...
Retired Radio Host

Richard_white

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 03, 2006, 05:56:08 pm

I don't get the ridicolous recruiting statement. We've had some good kids come through here, just b/c they haven't been 5 stars or hs aa that doesn't really mean much. Maybe your basing your opinion off the fact that up until now we haven't recruited with an eye towards the passing game, and that's true, but that is b/c HDN is primarily a running game coach, not b/c he can't recruit. Before you criticize HDN for recruiting, perhaps you should read some quotes from some of the kids he has recruited and that have played for him. They love him, their families love them, even the kids that went somewhree else loved him. HDN has MANY faults, recruting is NOT one of them.

Your confusing me bashing HDN as a person but look and read my post again.

I am not judging his character as a person but as a coach.

This may not go to you but to others, do you see HDN taking us to a National Championship (BCS)? if so, explain.

If not, than tell me why some people want him here.

Get a new coach that will take us to that level, which Nutt hasn't

Arkapigdiesel

QuoteHDN has MANY faults, recruting is NOT one of them.
How many times have his recruiting classes ranked in the Top 25 since he's been here since '98?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

go hogues

Quote from: hogtheball on April 03, 2006, 11:18:08 am
"Houston, don't you own a mirror?  Even Greg Norman stopped wearing those hats 8 years ago."
+1 Hog the ball.  He looks like an idiot in that thing.  If he is gonna wear it at LEAST make it suede/leather with some boar tusks across the front like Croc Dundee and maybe a little hog above that.  That white one makes him look like an 80's bad guy on McGyver.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

BPPig

The thing I trust the least is his judgement. The essence of his job is to make decisions hopefully 13 times next year. He should have his forces ready. But geez.

In the Super Bowl the Seahawks were faced with a fourth and 2 inches on there own 40 in the first half. Madden is in the booth saying that it gets tough when they use the thumb and forefinger to show how far it is but only a fool would go for it in this situation in what looks to be a low scoring game. They aren't moving the ball that well anyway and are going to punt. They punted. I kept getting flashes of a previous game with a different head coach.

There are just as many bad quotes as good ones. 

Look, he almost lost Mitch, Damian and Ben out of his own FREAKING back yard.  We know, FOR A FACT, had Gus not convinced them to come here, they would be GONE.  Gus was not HDN's idea, he was forced on him.  That fiasco alone negates any decent recruits he has gotten in the past, which have been too few and far between since '98.

He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table, except he will probably cost us 2 or 3 games with his dumbarse game management decisions.  Who knows what else he will do to mess up the chemistry in the lockerroom. 

He might be a great person, but he is not Div. I head coaching material.

Richard_white

Slacker

Topic: What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear or see Nutt? 

Slacker:

Pink Jersey  ;D

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 03, 2006, 06:57:32 pm

Look, he almost lost Mitch, Damian and Ben out of his own FREAKING back yard.  We know, FOR A FACT, had Gus not convinced them to come here, they would be GONE.  Gus was not HDN's idea, he was forced on him.  That fiasco alone negates any decent recruits he has gotten in the past, which have been too few and far between since '98.

He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table, except he will probably cost us 2 or 3 games with his dumbarse game management decisions.  Who knows what else he will do to mess up the chemistry in the lockerroom. 

He did not personally almost cost us anyone last year, Damian had ZERO interest in ua until the end, he came b/c of Gus, but he wasn't going to fla b/c of nutt, get your facts straight there. MM decommited b/c of turmoil at the qb coach pos, not b/c Nutt was the UA coach, again get your facts straight. They ALL recommited with HDN as the HC, not a single one of them came here thinking Nutt would be fired. Get your facts straight.  He does make stupid unwise decisions at times, he isn't a capable OC, he is too loyal to assistants that need to be jettisoned. Give the new situation some time, He will not be our OC anymore, so that problem is rectified, he will now have more time to concentrate on clock management, etc etc, so those errors should decrease, and as far as being too loyal, that is awful hard to hate someone over, I mean wouldn't you want your boss to be loyal to you?

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: razorbackfan502000 on April 04, 2006, 04:21:13 pm
MM decommited b/c of turmoil at the qb coach pos, not b/c Nutt was the UA coach, again get your facts straight.

Don't be so sure you have all the facts either.

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 03, 2006, 06:57:32 pm

He did not personally almost cost us anyone last year, Damian had ZERO interest in ua until the end, he came b/c of Gus, but he wasn't going to fla b/c of nutt, get your facts straight there.

This right here is even MORE evidence that you have not followed these events closely OR objectively.  Go back and READ the posts on here during that time.

And AGAIN, NUTT WAS FORCED TO HIRE GUS.  What do you think MM and DW think about that?  What do you think they thought about The Nutt right BEFORE he was FORCED to hire Gus?  Not enough to want to come here, that is for sure.

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on April 04, 2006, 04:27:54 pm
MM decommited b/c of turmoil at the qb coach pos, not b/c Nutt was the UA coach, again get your facts straight.

He straight up said so, his exact quote escapes me, but in general terms, he said that the turmoil about coaching is what scared him off, and we all know that HDN's job was never in jeapordy, so therefore common sense says that turmoil at the HC position wasn't the problem, Common sense says that if a guy decommits after we fire our qb coach and says it's b/c of turmoil in the coaching ranks, then he recommits after we hire a new qb coach, then said recruit MUST have been referring to the qb position when he says that coaching turmoil caused his initial decommitment.

OUCH.  razorfan502000, let me just say this guy knows what he is talking about.  I can tell you are a smart guy, you are just misled.  There are people on this board that know these guys VERY well.

razorbackfan502000

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on April 04, 2006, 04:33:11 pm

OUCH.  razorfan502000, let me just say this guy knows what he is talking about.  I can tell you are a smart guy, you are just mislead.  There are people on this board that know these guys VERY well.

First of all thank you for the compiment! Even though we have disagreed on several posts, you to seem intelligent, and misled. LOL. Anyway, I have no problem with people not wanting HDN as our coach, Every person has a right to want whoever they want as the HC of the team they root for, and I know that personally I live for hog's games and I don't want anyone telling me what i should or should not think. What does however drive me crazy is the people that want to blame Nutt for EVERY single thing that goes wrong with our program yet not give him any credit for the things that go right. That simply is not realistic. If the guy is completely and 100% responsible for every loss, for every arrest,for every recruit that doesn't pan out,for every player that doesn't play hard enough, for every recruit that gets away, for every player that fails a test; then it stands to reason that he would also be 100% responsible for every win, for every player that never gets in trouble with the law, for every recruit that comes to UA, for every player that makes a good grade,  for evey player that hustles, for every good thing that happens to our team. The truth is, HDN is somewhere in the middle, NO ONE is 100% responsible for everything good or bad that happens to their program, No coach could possibly live up to those expectations. End of sermon.k