Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who would you rather see go Heath or Nutt ?

Started by Razorback53, February 15, 2006, 09:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

othermac

if i were in stan's shoes wed nite in oxford, about midway of the second half i would have had a come apart, here you are battling for a spot in the ncaa, not to mention trying to keep your job, and his team cant score, against a very mediocre ole miss team, the ball goes to the other end of the court and every player that touched the ball for ole miss tries to see if they can pass inside, and some do, their 6'8' guy ends up with 20, our 6'10' scorer ends up with 2. i would have had a screaming cussing chair throwing fit if those lame brains did not start getting the ball in the basket, heath on the other hand calmly squats  by the bench watching the game. apparently he has ice water running thru his veins, either that or he coddles the team, whatever the reason for his demeanor, if he dont demand it, they aint going to give it, the balls in his court. if he cant get this team to the tournament, i hope the door does hit his butt on the way out.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

bhuie

Quote from: texhog on February 15, 2006, 10:02:47 pm
The only thing Heath seems to have going is that he's a really nice, classy guy, and can recruit pretty well.  Sounds like he'd probably be better suited as an assistant coach somewhere.

Right on target with the comments.  Heath is a nice, classy guy.  Unfortunately, at this point in his career, he is obviously not qualified to be the head coach at a major program like Arkansas.  One day he may be an awesome coach; but his results prove that he is NOT at this time.  I don't think we have the luxury of giving him 3-4 more years, hoping that he can eventually reach his potential.  Sorry Heath, but you have to go...

HogDodging

February 17, 2006, 08:19:03 am #102 Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 08:21:38 am by Deep Shoat
Quote from: DUKE SNYDER on February 16, 2006, 08:42:39 pm
Nutt has been to six bowls in eight years.
How many NCAA Tournaments has Heath
been in last four years?

Bo, what are you doing back on here?

hogsNbeer

Quote from: Calico_Hog on February 16, 2006, 08:54:27 pm
I think with the talent the football hogs have coming next year, including both players and coaches, that we have a realistic chance to win a least seven games. That being said, I think if Stan had Reddick, Morrison and Williams to go along with Brewer, he still couldn't win. With out a doubt STAN has to go!!!

Calico, I honor your opinion....but at the same time, I think Nutt could have had the USC  Trojans teams of the last 2 years and not win.......

Father Swine

Day 1 -- Fire JFB for allowing Razorback Athletics to get in such a spot.
Day 2 -- Fire Nutt
Day 3 -- Fire Heath