Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Run or Pass?

Started by TulsaHawg, October 12, 2005, 09:15:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

October 13, 2005, 10:55:37 am #50 Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 10:57:16 am by nutted
But these are the same things we fans have been saying for 20 years.  Yes under Hatfields last year (Crowe OC) the Hogs threw the ball and then in 98 and 99.....I guess in 95 that was another year we could throw the ball....but that's about it.

Remember the old joke...why did it take Hatfield 8 hours to drive back to Fayetteville from LR....because he refused to pass.

The joke can now be said about Nutt.

Is it JFB....does he meddle to the point the Hogs take on the defense and conservative offense to win games?  You can win that way but it sure helps to have a good D.

Someone posted on a board somewhere that JFB told HDN his offense took too many chances so he went conservative.  I find that hard to believe since it was JFB who wanted Chow.  Now Chow can claim a lot of things but a conservative offense isn't one of them.

Its just very frustrating that we can't even pass for a 150yrds a game.  There are high schools that pass better than the Hogs.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Adam Stokes

We have to have a better passing attack against Auburn, a rivals article said that for the past ten days Auburn has been studying  film on our past couple games of our running attack.  They will be prepared.  I doubt they had studied anything on our passing, that would be a waste of time, that's why I think we need to have a good passing game against Auburn.  The sad thing is, Auburn is something like 5th best pass defense in the country, so we'll see what happens.

JDW

Our running attack is there. Better Passing is a must. Def has improved but can be better. I like what Since 1894 said, "Just Win".