Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The stats are out and. . . . .

Started by pigfoot, October 12, 2005, 08:57:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigfoot

. . . .the Razorbacks rank 113th (out of 119) in passing offense, and 6th in rushing offense.  How's that for a balanced attack that's "clicking on all cylinders"??
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

SultanofSwine

You just can't beat a three cylinder engine.

BirmingHam

Correction:
Offense
Passing - 113
Rushing - 3
Total - 33
Avg/gm - 414.2

Defense
passing - 78
rushing - 92
total - 93
Avg/gm - 421.2

hawkeyefan17

Wow, I didn't realize the imbalance was that bad.

Oh, where have you gone, Clint Stoerner?....or Matt Jones

pigfoot

Right you are, BirmingHam.  I stand corrected.
The defensive stats are skewed by the USC debacle, but still aren't good.  I guess Reggie is finding out what it's like to go from the penthouse to the outhouse.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: BirmingHam on October 12, 2005, 12:15:07 pm
Correction:
Offense
Passing - 113
Rushing - 3
Total - 33
Avg/gm - 414.2

Defense
passing - 78
rushing - 92
total - 93
Avg/gm - 421.2
Now that is balance!!

BirmingHam

BTW, looking for stats for each game.  Where can I get them?  And, YES, I did look on the internet but didn't find a site with game breakdowns.

idochog

And people have the gall to say HDN doesnt need an OC.

Stats dont lie here.
I love Jesus!

pigfoot

B'Ham,
  I, too, have been looking for a site that archives stats on a game basis.  No luck.  Maybe somebody on here can help.

GorillaJMonsoon

If you think that USC skewed the stats neagatively, then you should also count our games against cupcakes like a Div1-AA MizzSt. and a Sunbelt ULM as skewing them in an unrealistically positive way.  At the end of the day, we should be concerned about our SEC stats and realistic Non-conference opponents and not the AA teams.

BARCH

Are you kidding? They are on Hogwired.com - stats, game by game.

BirmingHam

Thanks Barch,
If it wasn't for the Page not Available, I would have already been in there!

Bham

pigfoot

Barch, thanks for the info.  I had quit visiting Hogwired because the site was not kept up to date for so long.  I just went in and it looks as if they have improved things quite a bit.

TulsaHogFan

I would like to see how the huggies spin this positivly.