Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those that prayed

Started by TX HOG, August 19, 2005, 05:46:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

August 19, 2005, 05:46:36 pm Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:42:55 am by TX HOG
My wife and I just got back from Dallas, and we don't have good news. We found out she's pregnant with a girl, but she has serious health problems, and most likely will not make it. She has a genetic chromosomal disorder which causes her body to be inflintrated with fluid, her brain, arms, legs, stomach all have a massive amount of fluid in them, this is called Edwards syndrome. We will get the results back from testing next week, but the doctor said our baby will most likely die in the womb, or my wife will go into early labor and she will die during that process. My wife Melissa is not at any health risk, so that's good. Melissa is 21 weeks pregnant, but her body thinks she's 30 weeks pregnant because the baby has so much fluid. Please continue to pray for all 3 of us. Thanks.

Lanny

I am sorry for your news.  Glad to hear your wife is ok
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DevilHog

You all keep your heads up and keep your faith strong. My family and I will continue to pray for you all.

junkyardhog

Brother, I pray for you. I honestly believe there is a reason for everything that happens. The Lord does not give us anything we can't handle. He may challenge us, but that's ok; it just means he thinks a lot of us.

JJHog

I'm so sorry, will pray for you all.
" Think Right, Do Right"

maniax22bolts20

Queen Hog

I am so sorry.  I will continue to pray for all 3 of you.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Fletch

God has a plan for your life, rest assured. I will be praying for a miracle for your baby and your family. If it is not God's will, you can find comfort in knowing that He will carry you through your hard times.
I feel like $100

Flatfoot

Keep the faith brother.  God always looks out for good people.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

neblon

Stay strong my brother, your family needs you. My personal thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

rococco

So sorry to hear the unfortunate news, heres to hope and a miracle for you and your family... know that the Razorback nation is with you and praying for you, all of you
Hogville is watching...

lunchbox72703

BigPapaHawg

My thoughts and prayers are with you friend!
WOO PIG

21chill

Aw man - that just breaks my heart to hear about something like that.  your family is in our prayers.  Hang in there.

LSUFan

Sammy_Hogar

Quote from: TX HOG on August 19, 2005, 05:46:36 pm
My wife and I just got back from Dallas, and we don't have good news. We found out she's pregnant with a girl, but she has serious health problems, and most likely will not make it. She has a genetic chromosomal disorder which causes her body to be inflintrated with fluid, her brain, arms, legs, stomach all have a massive amount of fluid in them, this is called Edmunds disease. We will get the results back from testing next week, but the doctor said our baby will most likely die in the womb, or my wife will go into early labor and she will die during that process. My wife Melissa is not at any health risk, so that's good. Melissa is 21 weeks pregnant, but her body thinks she's 30 weeks pregnant because the baby has so much fluid. Please continue to pray for all 3 of us. Thanks.

Texas Hog, I will keep you in my prayers.....Miracles DO HAPPEN! My son is one. The same thing happened to him in the womb. We only got one ultrasound in the 30 weeks my wife was pregnant. She went into early labor. We did'nt know why. Thank God we got her to UAMS in Little Rock in time. When we got there the doctors did an ultrasound and told us that he had fluid filling his body tissues and Doctor Hall told me point blank if he were guessing, my son had a 20 percent chance to make it through the birth and would have to struggle for life when he got out. Well, he spent the first 2 1/2 months of his life in UAMS and Children's Hospital. For over a month all we could do is wait and see if his body would stop filling with fluid and would correct itself. Thanks to a lot of prayer from people in all corners of the United States and a strong will, by the grace of God he made it! I know it's a tough time and your little girl will have to beat the odds, but I KNOW I'll be praying for you! God bless you and you're family.