Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone think the gametime of the Missouri State game will be....

Started by madxbayhog, August 19, 2005, 12:26:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

madxbayhog

moved back to maybe 7:00 or 7:30 because of the heat. I think I remember them doing that once before.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: madxbayhog on August 19, 2005, 12:26:16 pm
moved back to maybe 7:00 or 7:30 because of the heat. I think I remember them doing that once before.

Not sure....I think the last time they did that was for the UNLV game in Little Rock.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogsanity

unlv was moved to THurs for TV.  Last time I remeber them moving a game time for the heat was maybe the mid 80's?  Doubt they move it, makes it too late for those going home. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

MBAHog

like hogsanity said, the UNLV game was a Thursday night on ESPN, so I doubt they changed the time due to the heat.  they would change it just for TV.

Jim Harris

Quote from: UAGrad95 on August 19, 2005, 02:39:35 pm
Look back to the 2002 season opener and see who we played. There was a game at War Memorial played the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, and it was most definitely moved from a 6:30 kickoff to 8:30. The only thing in doubt is the opponent. Maybe it wasn't UNLV, but There is no doubt at all that the opening kickoff that year was moved 2 hours back.

we opened the 2002 season at Fayetteville against Boise State. We played South Florida the next weekend, after labor day, in LR.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson