Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forde absolutely rips Ohio State...

Started by HogNuttz, January 08, 2008, 11:00:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HECK

Quote from: HogNuttz on January 08, 2008, 11:00:55 am
Wow!

I didn't think ESPN employees were allowed to do this to a Big 10 team.  A breif mention of our victory in the article.
This article really helped me get over the debacle that was the Cotton Bowl. I work with people in different parts of the Country who are HUGE OSU fans. It was a great day today.

GrantWalker

So now do all the Big 11 and OSU fans revert to the "you all are just a bunch of redneck, hillbilly retards and we're smarter" like they normally do when they lose?

The Pig Lebowski

Quote from: hoosier on January 08, 2008, 11:55:35 am
I think it was a little over the top. OSU did beat Miami in the NC and they did split with Texas a couple years ago. He made it sound like they were Duke or Buffalo.
Why do writers have to denegrate someone or a school to make a point? Remember how we felt just a couple weeks ago? The majority of what was said and written, and the way it was presented, about Petrino and Arkansas was uncalled for.
Everyone knows that OSU didn't belong in the NC, so why didn't he rip the BCS and the NCAA instead of OSU. It's not the Buckeyes fault for going 11-1. It's the BCS' fault for having a sysyem that sucks.

Good observation...+1
"Avoid irritation"

The Pig Lebowski

Quote from: HogNuttz on January 08, 2008, 11:00:55 am
Wow!

I didn't think ESPN employees were allowed to do this to a Big 10 team.  A breif mention of our victory in the article.

I didn't see the mention......?
"Avoid irritation"

HatfieldHog

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 08, 2008, 11:24:06 am
Just when I think I can't hate Pat Forde any more, he goes AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF...not really, I still don't like the guy but I do like the article.

There's nothing like a great line from "Dumb and Dumber..."

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

jkelly107

I think instead of the SEC Championship game they should just make it the National Championship and let the bowl games be for third place and so on.