Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chick-Fil-A Bowl: Clemson v. Auburn Game Thread

Started by lahawg1, December 31, 2007, 07:49:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bonedoc

Why is it hard for me to get excited about and Arkansas kid being the player of the game here?

Congrats, Burns!!

Sir Hog Alot

One Arky kid blocking for another arky kid on that OT TD.  Damn TCTWF!

ronmahony

I wonder how long they're gonna keep running that crap about D-Mac?
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

010HogFan

We have to go up against that next year.

sigh.

SpiritHog

Non Illegitimus Carborundum

Bigfoot

ronmahony

Man I hate these bowl games. Every time I root for a SEC team I have to get in front of a Hog picture and ask forgiveness.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.