Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With Rotnei Clarke's Annoucement Tonight....

Started by Rooka, November 21, 2007, 11:33:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

I thought I would bring a video back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9b5k_aOUaA&feature=related

Here's to hoping this kid signs with the HOGS!  :razorback:

Hogtropolis™

I want to know if there is any footage of him making 96/100 3-pointers for Stan.

mountainhog

What time is he gonna announce?  Do you know if it will be on TV?

I sure hope we land him, Its been a while since we had someone that could shoot that good from 3 pt. range.

The_Iceman

wow, we sure could use him here next year.

him and fortson could be a deadly 1-2 combo for years to come.

alot like reid and bradley, maybe even better.

Rooka

Quote from: DonewithNuttless on November 21, 2007, 03:50:44 pm
wow, we sure could use him here next year.

him and fortson could be a deadly 1-2 combo for years to come.

alot like reid and bradley, maybe even better.
just the thought of that gives me goosebumps...WPS! :razorback:

dsewell70

for a smaller guy, it's good to see him not be afraid to take it into the lane too...

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: dsewell70 on November 21, 2007, 04:53:13 pm
for a smaller guy, it's good to see him not be afraid to take it into the lane too...

Rotnie just looks short but he is close to 6'2
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

slopinhogs

HOPE HE SHOOTS THAT WELL FROM THE CLLEGE THREE POINT LINE. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

COCHISE

Why can't kids commit on the 6:00 news....10 o'clock is past my bedtime these days.

Rooka

Quote from: 870 RZR on November 21, 2007, 07:55:27 pm
Why can't kids commit on the 6:00 news....10 o'clock is past my bedtime these days.
not sure but the suspense is killing me...

COCHISE

Quote from: Death by Hog on November 21, 2007, 08:34:00 pm
Me too, and if I stay up til after 10 to hear him announce for Oral Roberts I'm going to be pi$$ed. >:(

Rooka

Quote from: 870 RZR on November 21, 2007, 08:41:06 pm
Quote from: Death by Hog on November 21, 2007, 08:34:00 pm
Me too, and if I stay up til after 10 to hear him announce for Oral Roberts I'm going to be pi$$ed. >:(
indeed. I have strong feelings that he is a hog though.

olblueyes

You know it will be announced during the sports segment. That is normally the last thing to air (around 10:20) and after 40 zillion commercials. Dang, this waiting is getting crazy. Oh well, a toast to the turkey I'm cooking. One hour to go.......
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

jrparrish

how tall is this kid?? do you all think he is fast enough to keep up with SEC caliber guards? It is hard to judge by the youtube clip....

MDH

This annoys me.  The kid ought to be considerate to us that have to be on the road travelling early in the morning.  This is just so thoughtless of him!!!  I don't know if we want someone with that kind of character as a Razorback!!!  ;) j/k of course.

Got to go to bed though, guess I'll check here before I leave in the morning to see which way this went.

Have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and cheer the boys on Saturday!

WPS!
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

razorbacker80

Just watched the video. 

I'm excited to have this guy on board.  He's a little smallish, but definitely looks like a coaches son, gym rat type of kid that can shoot the rock.  Looks like he handles the ball pretty well...  good point guard material.