Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Caller on Southern Sports Tonight out of the Fl. Panhandle.....

Started by RumRunner, April 05, 2007, 04:58:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Buck Ocean

Quote from: JoeDaddyHog on April 05, 2007, 05:08:31 pm
The host is waiting on a call from one of his newspaper buddies in NWA to talk about the situation.

Back to the radio show if you guys don't mind....JoeDaddy what station are you listening to?  Is this the same host who does a morning show and an evening show?  I'm down there frequently and listen to FoxSports/SportingNews radio.  If its the show I'm thinkin of, it's a good show.
Think like a Jedi

bphi11ips

You go Mike!!  Mitch was treated like crap, and any one with eyes and ears who was paying ANY attention knows it.  And anyone with a lick of football sense could see he was the best QB PROSPECT (note the use of the word "prospect") to take the field for Arkansas in 35 years.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Hogs-n-Roses

The Hawg Marshal

RumRunner

Quote from: Buck Ocean on April 05, 2007, 06:17:23 pm
The host is waiting on a call from one of his newspaper buddies in NWA to talk about the situation.

Back to the radio show if you guys don't mind....JoeDaddy what station are you listening to?  Is this the same host who does a morning show and an evening show?  I'm down there frequently and listen to FoxSports/SportingNews radio.  If its the show I'm thinkin of, it's a good show.

Yes, the host does a local morning show and then a regional evening show.  He used to be out of Memphis.  The station is 98.1 The Ticket and the evening show is Southern Sports Tonight (syndicated and is streamed on www.southernsportstonight.com)  U of A is hot topic tonight.

mbacker85

Say what you want, but even though Mitch won 7 games, but half those games we barely won, and we won due to running, not Mitch's arm.  Mitch wont see any playing time at USC much less a major D1 school, the only way he will play would be at Tulsa.  How he got the Gatorade player of the year is still beyond me, I guess thats what happens when you have the "mercy" rule in Arkansas.  If Mitch would of been in school in Texas, he might of been a 3 star rating.  But what do I know, I'm not on TV.
[/quote]
U are also a hugger so i am guessing you dont know $h!t
[/quote]

And in no way am I a hugger....
[/quote]

And the question remains just what would it take for you to become an openly enthusiastic fan. Its obvious you can't do much with a five star quarterback that was and is a freshman for Gods sake. What will it take? Say?  Too many so called experts on this board.
[/quote]

I am in "openly enthusiastic fan" probably more so than you, yet I guess I cant be one in your eyes seeing how I don't like one player...shucks...what ever should I do....

hawaiianhogster

I pray the people on the hill gets FRIED like chicken! Nutt can go ------------- himself. So can the rest of the Murray State MAFIA.

hawaiianhogster

All you fans that don't want to believe that an unjustice was done to several players and a great up and coming coach can GFY. That's my opinion.

Buck Ocean

Quote from: JoeDaddyHog on April 05, 2007, 06:23:30 pm

Yes, the host does a local morning show and then a regional evening show.  He used to be out of Memphis.  The station is 98.1 The Ticket and the evening show is Southern Sports Tonight (syndicated and is streamed on www.southernsportstonight.com)  U of A is hot topic tonight.

I like that dude.  This morning show is the best show in the history of the SEC.  Even down to the Boudreaux cat that flies in the chopper and does the weather.  I'm always listening to them when they cover the SEC meetings down in Destin the first week of June.  Dude had the best Ron Zook impersonation I have ever heard....hands down.
Think like a Jedi

RumRunner

Quote from: Buck Ocean on April 05, 2007, 06:27:28 pm
Quote from: JoeDaddyHog on April 05, 2007, 06:23:30 pm

I like that dude.  This morning show is the best show in the history of the SEC.  Even down to the Boudreaux cat that flies in the chopper and does the weather.  I'm always listening to them when they cover the SEC meetings down in Destin the first week of June.  Dude had the best Ron Zook impersonation I have ever heard....hands down.

They do cover the SEC rather well and try to cover all South teams. Due to the location and all the military, the calls will go all over the place.  Heavy Gator, Nole, Tigers, and Tide callers.  Best Cobia report in the area!!!

The Pig Lebowski

Quote from: RedyorNot on April 05, 2007, 06:12:31 pm
Mitch probably will develop into a solid quarterback, but he was way in over his head this year and it showed.

As far as the shoes, pads and jersey, are you kidding me? As a former player, shoes are the easiest thing in the world to get your hands on, and the pads/jersey thing doesn't compute. Has everyone else in the program suffered too?

No, according to stories previously reported on the "internets" (see the blog that provides the chronological series of events), MM was apparently not allowed to wear shoes, pads or jersey that fit properly.   The Equipment Mgr was in on the harrassment.  They need to clean house completely.
"Avoid irritation"

porkNjeans

lightsout

Mike Irwin, if the karma feature were active, then every person on this board should be +1ing you every 30 minutes for 3 months straight

WoooPigSooie

Quote from: mikeirwin on April 05, 2007, 05:11:30 pm
Quote from: joshUARK on April 05, 2007, 05:08:22 pm
I could have sworn MM was still a student at the U of A. Did that change?
Unless you've been living in a cave you should know that Mustain being a student at the U of A has nothing to do with him being on the football team.
They'd have to fire virtually everybody on the football staff and in the Broyles Center plus the chancellor for Mitch to come back.
It's not going to happen.

This is not a completely accurate statement...
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

huskerhog

I bet the Ark dem gaz and channel 5 own chickendale right now.

jmark

Quote from: huskerhog on April 05, 2007, 06:59:53 pm
I bet the Ark dem gaz and channel 5 own chickendale right now.

They don't own Chickendale.  Chickendale OWNS Nutt!
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

mikeirwin

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on April 05, 2007, 06:59:39 pm
Unless you've been living in a cave you should know that Mustain being a student at the U of A has nothing to do with him being on the football team.
They'd have to fire virtually everybody on the football staff and in the Broyles Center plus the chancellor for Mitch to come back.

What's not accurate about it ? He said it.

OKCHogFan

The story about MM is a shame.  A rare athlete 10 miles from campus.  A born and breed fan, and he gets mistreated before he even sets foot on the field.  Incredible.  I guess only kids from the central part of the state are worth recruiting.  Mike... i saw and read much of the 48 pages about Nutt.  Can this be substantiated?  If so can he possibly survive the assault?  It looked bad to me.

cmakrzrbak

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on April 05, 2007, 06:26:50 pm
All you fans that don't want to believe that an unjustice was done to several players and a great up and coming coach can GFY. That's my opinion.

Can go do what? ???
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

WoooPigSooie

Quote from: mikeirwin on April 05, 2007, 07:06:14 pm

So youre saying that Mitch said, "They'd have to fire virtually everybody on the football staff and in the Broyles Center plus the chancellor" for him to come back?
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

clew

Pure as the dawn

weresoclose

Quote from: cmakrzrbak on April 05, 2007, 07:08:15 pm
Quote from: hawaiianhogster on April 05, 2007, 06:26:50 pm

Can go do what? ???

If you're a regular poster, AND a hardcore darksider, then you can break the rules?  Rules everyone who posts here knows from the sticky?  It was made VERY clear what would happen.  Hmmmm

Idahog

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on April 05, 2007, 07:08:15 pm

So youre saying that Mitch said, "They'd have to fire virtually everybody on the football staff and in the Broyles Center plus the chancellor" for him to come back?

He also said Houston is a dork.  Truth.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

WoooPigSooie

Yahooty

I listen to the show everyday...because it's the only damn sports show around.
This guy absolutely knows nothing about sports.  He never knows who calls(hey Larry..no this is George) in and you can tell he just walks in and starts the show(no prep).  He is an ex ole piss alumni and a major FL & Bama a$$ kisser.   He brings up the Razorbacks because he's an ole piss boy.   I have lived in Dallas and Mississippi and there sports shows run circles around the guy.    When you can call in on a show and be on live in two seconds you know how many listeners he has.   He doesn't like LSU or the Razorbacks.   

mikeirwin

What he actually said was something like, They'd have to do some major housecleaning top to bottom which they aren't going to do.
Truthfully, knowing how he feels about the way he was treated and the way he was hung out to dry, I don't think he'd come back under any circumstances.
USC fans have been enthusiastic about him coming. Some have said they doubt he'll beat out Sanchez but they don't rip him. They certainly don't say he's overrated and only a 3 star.
Pete Carroll was totally up front with him. He told Mitch they don't make open scholarship offers to just anybody but he could take his time and decide what was best for him. No pressure at all.
He also told Beck that he and his staff don't lie to recruits and parents because they don't have to. If a kid doesn't want to play for USC they just move on to the next top recruit.

PigPusher

Quote from: mbacker85 on April 05, 2007, 06:24:01 pm
Say what you want, but even though Mitch won 7 games, but half those games we barely won, and we won due to running, not Mitch's arm.  Mitch wont see any playing time at USC much less a major D1 school, the only way he will play would be at Tulsa.  How he got the Gatorade player of the year is still beyond me, I guess thats what happens when you have the "mercy" rule in Arkansas.  If Mitch would of been in school in Texas, he might of been a 3 star rating.  But what do I know, I'm not on TV.
U are also a hugger so i am guessing you dont know $h!t
[/quote]

And in no way am I a hugger....
[/quote]

And the question remains just what would it take for you to become an openly enthusiastic fan. Its obvious you can't do much with a five star quarterback that was and is a freshman for Gods sake. What will it take? Say?  Too many so called experts on this board.
[/quote]

I am in "openly enthusiastic fan" probably more so than you, yet I guess I cant be one in your eyes seeing how I don't like one player...shucks...what ever should I do....
[/quote]

-----------------------------

So, mister die hard fan let me ask the question another way.  Mitch is a Freshman. At the time he was sent into the USC game he had only been on campus officially practicing with the team a few weeks.  From that we hear he got very little coaching other than the negative kind. But, yet with his very smooth ball handling mechanics and developing passing we won 7 games with him as quarterback. Just what in the heck did you expect out of him since he should have been red shirted?  It just shows how much you do not know about the game of football.  In other words, you're just blowing it out your tailpipe and typing empty words.

Talk about ball handling Mitch is as smooth as any I have ever seen. He is a wizard with the ball.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Dances With Hogs

The way Nutt and his croonies treated MM is one of the main reasons he has got to go.
Quote from: porkNjeans on April 05, 2007, 06:42:04 pm
nutt is a disgrace.  

WoooPigSooie

harbingerofhog

Quote from: mikeirwin on April 05, 2007, 07:23:03 pm
What he actually said was something like, They'd have to do some major housecleaning top to bottom which they aren't going to do.
Truthfully, knowing how he feels about the way he was treated and the way he was hung out to dry, I don't think he'd come back under any circumstances.
USC fans have been enthusiastic about him coming. Some have said they doubt he'll beat out Sanchez but they don't rip him. They certainly don't say he's overrated and only a 3 star.
Pete Carroll was totally up front with him. He told Mitch they don't make open scholarship offers to just anybody but he could take his time and decide what was best for him. No pressure at all.
He also told Beck that he and his staff don't lie to recruits and parents because they don't have to. If a kid doesn't want to play for USC they just move on to the next top recruit.
Can we say, Mitch-hugger?

Porkestrator

There's a great chance Mitch never sniffs playing time at USC.

Like Damian says. "EVERYBODY ON THIS TEAM WAS A 5 STAR STUD"

Has Damian learned to come off a jam yet? He was having a bit of a problem with that in the SEC. He's not going to get the 15 yard cushions he got in high school.

mbacker85

So, mister die hard fan let me ask the question another way.  Mitch is a Freshman. At the time he was sent into the USC game he had only been on campus officially practicing with the team a few weeks.  From that we hear he got very little coaching other than the negative kind. But, yet with his very smooth ball handling mechanics and developing passing we won 7 games with him as quarterback. Just what in the heck did you expect out of him since he should have been red shirted?  It just shows how much you do not know about the game of football.  In other words, you're just blowing it out your tailpipe and typing empty words.

Talk about ball handling Mitch is as smooth as any I have ever seen. He is a wizard with the ball.
[/quote]

1)Ya He is a good when he hands the ball off
2)And to your response about his 7 games, its already been posted but since I am bored here we go...
*Utah State-No comment, D2...wow
*Vandy- Mitch had a GREAT game (2-0; if we are counting Utah)
*Alabama- 7-22  97 yds  1 TD 3 INT...uhhhh....dont think he won this one...thank you McFadden/Jones
*Auburn- 7/10 87 yds (not to mention that 50 of those are from Monks MIRACULOUS catch, so were basically saying he threw 37 yds)...Thank you McFadden again
*Southeast Missouri State- Wow, another hard school like Utah State, yet he only threw for 5-13 51 yards....thank you Smith/Jones/McFadden
*Ole Miss- I wouldnt say Great game, but very good for Mitch (3-0)
*Louisiana Monroe- another great powerhouse, 7-18 71 yards 2td 2 int....thank you Jones/Mcfadden for your combined 270 yards on 20 something carry's.

So basically looking at the stats he went 3-0, but I guess stats lie...so ill stop so you can bash me again for not knowing the game of football...wow

Bvilleboar

Quote from: mbacker85 on April 05, 2007, 05:42:47 pm
Quote from: mikeirwin on April 05, 2007, 05:32:45 pm
There is no strong movement to keep him in school.
Mitch Mustain may be the only national high school player of the year to be treated like complete garbage from a part of the fan base, most of his coaches and many of his teammates.
The kid has been ripped on this board from the day speculation began that he might consider other schools. After the decommittment it got worse.
When he recommitted there was a brief honeymoon period but almost immediately after being named the starter some fans were posting here about how horrible he was and how he needed to be benched.
He was 7-0 as a starter ( games in which HDN's butt was saved) and yet he was dumped after one series of the South Carolina game and as Nolan Richardson put it, it was "cold turkey" after that.
He had a code red pulled on him by some senior teammates.
He wore shoes that didn't fit his feet, a set of shoulder pads that rubbed the nastiest looking blister on his upper arm I've ever seen (he still has a scar from it) and a jersey that was so tight he had to throw the ball side armed.
Virturally every promise that was made to him during recruiting was canned.
The original coach who recruited him was fired.
The next coach who recruited him was run off.
However....
He took one trip to USC.
They rolled out the red carpet.
Pete Carroll offered him an open scholarship good until this August.
Carroll had dinner with him (HDN never even made an in home visit).
Damian Williams told him, NOBODY GIVES YOU GRIEF ON THIS TEAM FOR BEING A 5 STAR STUD BECAUSE EVERYBODY ON THIS TEAM WAS A 5 STAR STUD.

This is a story that most people outside this state would not believe.

You don't know much if you think MM is a 3 star recruit who won't see time at D1.  I'm sure PC throws offers to every 3 star recruit over dinner.  How else would he be able to build the elite program in the country?
2012 the year of the HOGS

harbingerofhog

April 05, 2007, 07:44:13 pm #85 Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 07:46:48 pm by harbingerofhog

He was 7-0 as a starter ( games in which HDN's butt was saved) and yet he was dumped after one series of the South Carolina game and as Nolan Richardson put it, it was "cold turkey" after that.
He wore shoes that didn't fit his feet, a set of shoulder pads that rubbed the nastiest looking blister on his upper arm I've ever seen (he still has a scar from it) and a jersey that was so tight he had to throw the ball side armed.

Football players, traditionally, are reasonably tough...or so I thought.

I also like how it was just the one series at SC that got Mitch benched.  The 'W' is really the only stat that matters, however, when you scrape out a few of those W's in spite of dismal qb play, it shouldn't be ruled out that a change at quarterback should be considered.  All conspiracies for why he was kept on the bench can be entertained, though as the season unfolded, it was clear that we had no reliable quarterback.  Pick your poison.

Porkestrator

Quote from: Bvilleboar on April 05, 2007, 07:43:10 pm
Mitch Mustain may be the only national high school player of the year to be treated like complete garbage from a part of the fan base, most of his coaches and many of his teammates.
The kid has been ripped on this board from the day speculation began that he might consider other schools. After the decommittment it got worse.
When he recommitted there was a brief honeymoon period but almost immediately after being named the starter some fans were posting here about how horrible he was and how he needed to be benched.
However....
He took one trip to USC.
Damian Williams told him, NOBODY GIVES YOU GRIEF ON THIS TEAM FOR BEING A 5 STAR STUD BECAUSE EVERYBODY ON THIS TEAM WAS A 5 STAR STUD.

You don't know much if you think MM is a 3 star recruit who won't see time at D1.  I'm sure PC throws offers to every 3 star recruit over dinner.  How else would he be able to build the elite program in the country?

That's the problem. He would see playing time elsewhere, but USC has plenty of quarterback talent. There's a good chance the people in front of him might be better.

hogsrmyfav36

Quote from: jxhopper on April 05, 2007, 07:39:12 pm

Has Damian learned to come off a jam yet? He was having a bit of a problem with that in the SEC. He's not going to get the 15 yard cushions he got in high school.

Yet he still was the 2nd leading receiver on last year's team....as a freshman....on a team who's head coach doesn't like passing the ball....yeah, he sucks
F&*!NG INTRANET

Porkestrator

Mitch performed like an average freshman if you ask me. He tried to get away with all of that crap he could get away with in high school and most of the time it failed.

Not a knock, but he looked lie a freshman. He was a freshman. He was far from spectacular.

Marshfieldhog

JusJim

Quote from: JoeDaddyHog on April 05, 2007, 04:58:01 pm
I didn't catch the first part of this but the gist was that the caller was possibly a former player (w/ Holtz) and current booster, stated that if Mustain leaves, Nutt is definitely gone!!!  He mentioned this was per a BOT member and other powerful boosters (i.e. Billy Ray Smith mentioned by name).  It was a rather long call and he went into a few details about JFB and how he ran the program going all the way back to Sutton and Holtz.  He definitely was not pleased how Holtz was handled.  Take it for what you will.

Also, the FOI issue was one of the top stories leading off this program down here!!!
Huh....MM is already gone.  Has been for about two months now.

Porkestrator

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on April 05, 2007, 07:48:05 pm

Yet he still was the 2nd leading receiver on last year's team....as a freshman....on a team who's head coach doesn't like passing the ball....yeah, he sucks

I don't care what you say. Damian had more than his fair share of balls being thrown to him...ESPECIALLY as a freshman. He dropped a lot. Damian was even less impressive than Mitch.

momahog

mbacker85, no, yuou don't know much.

houSTON nUTT,  YOU DON'T NEED TO BE BASHED DAILY, YOU NEED TO BE BASHED BY THE SECOND.

CorningHog

ONE clarification Irwin.  There are only a few, maybe a couple of dozen on Hogville that continue to argue that Mitch didn't help win games.  For anyone that is assinine enough to argue any points about the contributions to our offense by Mitch Mustain it is not worth arguing with these folks.

I would go as far to say that the people that argue against Mustain are the same small minority that will defend Nutt to the end.  So I see no need in debating them over Mitch's contributions.

With Nutt benching Mitch during the South Carolina game many wanted to give Nutt the benefit of the doubt over the move but as the fans witnessed Mississippi State, LSU, Florida and then Wisconsin, it became apparent that Nutt was doing this as a personal attack.

Hopefully after tomorrow this will all be history.  Mustain may not come back, because true, the whole freaking program needs cleaned out from Broyles, to White, to the Razorback Foundation.  However, maybe there will be a house cleaning.  Could be that White felt powerless next to Broyles and maybe the last 3 months have opened the eyes of the BOT and other powerful people who contribute to the Razorback program.

Countdown begins!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

Gosnellhog

Quote from: THHAWG on April 05, 2007, 05:57:24 pm
How come Dick and Johnson aren't undefeated as starters?  They had the same surrounding cast as Mitch.  Sure Mitch didn't do anything incredible other than win.  Joe Montana never really did anything incredible either, but he sure won.

Some players, no matter what the circumstances, just make the plays that need to be made to win games.

Does anyone care thaqt Matt Jones played a horrible game prior to the Miracle on Markham?  He made the play needed to win the game.
NO Dick didnt have the same cast around him..if u remember Peyton Hillis was out the last three games..now u do the research and find out how many of the few passes Mustain did complete were to Hilllis.....Hillis bailed his ass out many a time. As he wouuld have for Casey had he been playing! Say what u want but when Hillis went down,,we went down...

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: mbacker85 on April 05, 2007, 06:05:30 pm
Quote from: mikeirwin on April 05, 2007, 05:51:04 pm
However....
He took one trip to USC.

Are you serious ?
He won EVERY poty HONOR.
Gatorade.
Parade Magazine.
USA Today.
Atlanta Touchdown Club.
His team was 3rd in the nation.
But of course since he/they were from Arkansas you can't figure out how this happened.
Thanks for proving my point.
Fans in his own home state think he's a 3 star while stupid Pete Carroll treats him like a 5 star.
Why would that kid ever want to play here ?

Of course he got every honor in the book while in high school, he had lineman who gave him all day to see down the field, Damian/Norman/Others who had speed to easily break free from defenders, the team was stacked.  Mitch shined due to the others around him. 

Of course Pete Carrol wants Mitch to come to USC, yes maybe he thinks Mitch is a good player, but I guarantee you he doesn't believe that Mitch is actually going to play, its always nice having a Gatorade national player as your 3rd string because you can. 

And if you could please show me some way that Mitch won all those 7-0 games by himself (because thats what you pretty much using as a crutch) I would be corrected.  But still having the flashback image of Mustain's throw to Monk vs. Auburn, where somehow in Gods name Monk reached out and caught that is still beyond me, and that was just one easy recollection of his bad throws.  To blame that on a "tight" jersey or "tight" shoes is ridiculous. 

I do agree with you in a lot of posts' Mike, so don't think that this is me trying to out-do you, I really just don't see Mustain as that caliber of a player that he was sparked up to be during the preseason or even during the season.
Can you help me find your talent evaluation credentials?  I mean since you know more than Pete Carroll and all. 

I played football with and against several former and current pros, one or two of which might sniff the Hall of Fame.  Mitch Mustain has every tool he needs to play in the NFL.  All he needs is a coach who will put him in a position to learn and gain back the confidence he lost under Dale. 

You don't get to be a UNANIMOUS HS POY because you play with other good players.  If you believe otherwise... well, let's just say ignorance is bliss.

silvertip

Quote from: jxhopper on April 05, 2007, 07:50:17 pm

I don't care what you say. Damian had more than his fair share of balls being thrown to him...ESPECIALLY as a freshman. He dropped a lot. Damian was even less impressive than Mitch.

Yeah, DW sucked so bad that he was only on the All-SEC Freshman team.
Those darn coaches that voted for him must be Springdale fans, huh Holmes?

Hong Kong Sooey

Quote from: silvertip on April 05, 2007, 08:43:33 pm
Quote from: jxhopper on April 05, 2007, 07:50:17 pm

Yeah, DW sucked so bad that he was only on the All-SEC Freshman team.
Those darn coaches that voted for him must be Springdale fans, huh Holmes?
Got to love the intelligent posters coming out of the woodwork these days, huh?

oldtimerhog

However....
He took one trip to USC.

The last part is true.  You don't know anything!
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

silvertip

Quote from: Gosnellhog on April 05, 2007, 08:22:39 pm
Quote from: THHAWG on April 05, 2007, 05:57:24 pm
How come Dick and Johnson aren't undefeated as starters?  They had the same surrounding cast as Mitch.  Sure Mitch didn't do anything incredible other than win.  Joe Montana never really did anything incredible either, but he sure won.

Some players, no matter what the circumstances, just make the plays that need to be made to win games.

Does anyone care thaqt Matt Jones played a horrible game prior to the Miracle on Markham?  He made the play needed to win the game.
NO Dick didnt have the same cast around him..if u remember Peyton Hillis was out the last three games..now u do the research and find out how many of the few passes Mustain did complete were to Hilllis.....Hillis bailed his ass out many a time. As he wouuld have for Casey had he been playing! Say what u want but when Hillis went down,,we went down...

OK Gosnell, you challenge someone to "do the research" & tell us how many
passes Hillis caught.

I challenge you right back. Prove to us that you're not just another hugger who doesn't know what he's talking about. You tell us the "facts" to back up your argument.

Like many a darksider, I KNOW how many passes Hillis caught & where he ranked in receptions among Hawg receivers. And if I didn't know it from memory, I could find it in less than one minute.

Come on. Show us your grasp of the facts. Prove that you're not just another hugger who wants someone else to do his research for him.