Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Noah try to look and sound like an idiot...

Started by TX SUX, April 02, 2007, 10:56:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad In Real Life

I hate this kid. 
I have all the confidence in the world that he'll end up exactly the way he looks.

Like a criminal
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

mattfromhuntsville

Noah's a tool!!!!!!  He's an embarrassment!!!!!!!

HOGansHero

April 03, 2007, 11:39:48 am #52 Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 03:03:28 pm by HOGansHero
Quote from: HandD used autos on April 03, 2007, 09:25:00 am
Quote from: HOGansHero on April 03, 2007, 08:56:32 am
QuoteWhen Arkansas goes back to back, you guys can start talking. They cemented themselves as one of the 3 best "teams" in college basketball history. Scary thing is, they could do it again next year.

How does one get all that talent to come to Florida at once?  Do you really want to play for Eddie?

hey hero, is that a picture of billy d. holding greg oden?

You may be on to something there...It is hard to believe he turned down Florida.

HogsSon46

Quote from: OzarkHighs on April 03, 2007, 07:55:27 am

I like Noah, but this is real funny!
And the rest of you are just hating, we would be blessed to have a player of his caliber on our team. Noah is the man!

hawgbawb

The guy is a fighter. I like him. He's a sparkplug, but I've never seen him be disrespectful, arrogant or a showboat. The UA would be luck to have a guy like him.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

HogsSon46

Quote from: hawgbawb on April 03, 2007, 11:52:18 am
The guy is a fighter. I like him. He's a sparkplug, but I've never seen him be disrespectful, arrogant or a showboat. The UA would be luck to have a guy like him.
agreed!

H&D

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 03, 2007, 12:44:48 am
Quote from: rude1 on April 02, 2007, 11:40:15 pm
When you are a back to back world champion, I think you can talk anyway you want. Excuse him for not showing perfect etiquette to suite you guys with the Gators just having stamped themselves as arguably one of the greatest teams ever.

Rather or not you go back to back, you shouldn't ever have a right to sound Gansta'.  He is a punk biaaatttttcchch.   Yes, there team was very good.

So I guess we should keep the microphone away from D-Mac (i.e. the Heisman Ceremony "I'm out buying shoes").  We live in glass house and you are throwing stones.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

return2glory

Quote from: DCHawg on April 03, 2007, 09:35:02 am
College Basketball is a game based on emotion.  I love the way Noah plays and think if he was a Hog, he would be a fan favorite as well.  I suspect some of you have some repressed racist tendencies and that is why the hate is so free-flowing.

I've also noticed the mods are allowing homophobic pot-shots to be taken at various coaches, players, etc...I thought this was to be a family friendly board that shows respect and aspires for educated discourse.  What happened?

I admit I took a pot shot at Noah. I shouldn't have called him a fag.

However, in my most humble opinion, Noah is a disrespectful clown. Before last year's championship, I just thought he was an overrated idiot. Now, I consider him not only an overrated idiot, but a disrespectful, anti-American, piece of crap. After UF won the championship last year, they were extended an invitation to meet the most influential man in the world, that being George W Bush. (For the record, I'm not a big politico. I have no party affiliation. I vote for who I think is the best for the job. Also for the record, I voted for Bush the first time and didn't vote for him the second time.) That being said, Kimberly Noah showed an absolute lack of respect by refusing to meet the president because he didn't believe in the war.

Like it or not Kimmy, there are men and women over there dying today to protect mine and your freedom. I don't give a crap if you don't agree with their reason for being over there or not. RESPECT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE SACRIFISING THEIR LIVES AND PRECIOUS TIME WITH THEIR FAMILIES so that you can make MILLIONS of dollars playing a GAME. Although it is a game I grew up playing and a game I love, in the grand scheme of things it is a freaking game.

That's why I hate Noah. Not because he acts like an idiot on the court. Not because he flops like Vlade Divac. Not because he is the most overrated player in the tourney (Greg Oden?? Seriously, did you watch the game?). Because he can't take time out of his ever so busy schedule of playing Playstation and getting perms, to meet the most, like it or not, influential man in America. Because he refuses to honor or acknowledge the people fighting and dying for freedom.

That, sir, is why Joakim Noah is a piece of worthless crap that I wouldn't support no matter what jersey he had on. I am glad he doesn't play for the hogs. I wouldn't have him.

spudhog

College Basketball is a game based on emotion.  I love the way Noah plays and think if he was a Hog, he would be a fan favorite as well.  I suspect some of you have some repressed racist tendencies and that is why the hate is so free-flowing.

I've also noticed the mods are allowing homophobic pot-shots to be taken at various coaches, players, etc...I thought this was to be a family friendly board that shows respect and aspires for educated discourse.  What happened?

i think his antics would be approved in a hog jersey to a point. he's more over the top than any bball player we have ever had. batman was not beloved by most of our fans. emotion is a large part of the collegiate game and that is what makes it so great. no other player in the country pulls the antics that noah does. the other guys on his team all have accomplished the same goals he has and none of them come close to pulling off what he does. him and glenn davis should play one on one and see what happens. 

bigempty402000

That and the fact that he is a tremendous D-Bag.

xocox

spudhog

Quote from: hawgbawb on April 03, 2007, 11:52:18 am

apparently you haven't watched them play. i have never seen him disrespect many opposing crowds or plaers but the arrogance is their. but, he has 2 rings.

rude1

Quote from: return2glory on April 03, 2007, 12:19:45 pm

I admit I took a pot shot at Noah. I shouldn't have called him a fag.

However, in my most humble opinion, Noah is a disrespectful clown. Before last year's championship, I just thought he was an overrated idiot. Now, I consider him not only an overrated idiot, but a disrespectful, anti-American, piece of crap. After UF won the championship last year, they were extended an invitation to meet the most influential man in the world, that being George W Bush. (For the record, I'm not a big politico. I have no party affiliation. I vote for who I think is the best for the job. Also for the record, I voted for Bush the first time and didn't vote for him the second time.) That being said, Kimberly Noah showed an absolute lack of respect by refusing to meet the president because he didn't believe in the war.

Like it or not Kimmy, there are men and women over there dying today to protect mine and your freedom. I don't give a crap if you don't agree with their reason for being over there or not. RESPECT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE SACRIFISING THEIR LIVES AND PRECIOUS TIME WITH THEIR FAMILIES so that you can make MILLIONS of dollars playing a GAME. Although it is a game I grew up playing and a game I love, in the grand scheme of things it is a freaking game.

That's why I hate Noah. Not because he acts like an idiot on the court. Not because he flops like Vlade Divac. Not because he is the most overrated player in the tourney (Greg Oden?? Seriously, did you watch the game?). Because he can't take time out of his ever so busy schedule of playing Playstation and getting perms, to meet the most, like it or not, influential man in America. Because he refuses to honor or acknowledge the people fighting and dying for freedom.

That, sir, is why Joakim Noah is a piece of worthless crap that I wouldn't support no matter what jersey he had on. I am glad he doesn't play for the hogs. I wouldn't have him.
So it's a bad thing for this young man to have an opinion and views on social issues? I think the young man should be applauded for caring enough to have an opinion and conviction to which he was willing to stand by. It would have been a lot easier for him to shut his mouth and take the trip, but that wouldn't have been true to himself. Most college kids are only intune with the latest styles and fads and have no idea what is going on socially around them. This country stands for freedom of expression, it is what he did.

grizzlyhawg

Noah rocks!  He has twice as many rings as we do.  He helped Florida bring home the second title in a row and 2nd in a row for the SEC too.

I would like to have four or five player on our team with that level of intensity.   

When you win two in a row you can say whatever you want to because you are the best.  People who get blown out by USC get to listen and have to deal with it even if they do wanna whine about it!  ROFL!

Scottacus

I can think of many annoying atheletes who have been very talented and/or won championships, but that doesn't make them any less annoying.

return2glory

Quote from: rude1 on April 03, 2007, 12:40:20 pm
So it's a bad thing for this young man to have an opinion and views on social issues? I think the young man should be applauded for caring enough to have an opinion and conviction to which he was willing to stand by. It would have been a lot easier for him to shut his mouth and take the trip, but that wouldn't have been true to himself. Most college kids are only intune with the latest styles and fads and have no idea what is going on socially around them. This country stands for freedom of expression, it is what he did.

I knew this was coming. If Noah, or anyone else, has a problem with the president and the way this country is run, that is their prerogative. People should stand up and fight for what they believe in. I've got no problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is when people are insensitive while they are making that stand. You got a problem with Bush and the war and don't want to meet the guy? That's fine. That's your opinion. But DO NOT disrespect the people who are over there GIVING UP THEIR LIVES so you can have that opinion.

If you want to sit at home and "do it all night long with your Gainsville boys", that's fine. That's your choice. But respect and ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that the only reason you have the option to make that choice is the people (both past and present) that are fighting for that freedom.

hawgslop00

Quote from: return2glory on April 03, 2007, 01:00:21 pm

If you want to sit at home and "do it all night long with your Gainsville boys", that's fine. That's your choice. But respect and ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that the only reason you have the option to make that choice is the people (both past and present) that are fighting for that freedom.

Well Said!

HandD used autos

wha
Quote from: return2glory on April 03, 2007, 01:00:21 pm
Quote from: rude1 on April 03, 2007, 12:40:20 pm

I knew this was coming. If Noah, or anyone else, has a problem with the president and the way this country is run, that is their prerogative. People should stand up and fight for what they believe in. I've got no problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is when people are insensitive while they are making that stand. You got a problem with Bush and the war and don't want to meet the guy? That's fine. That's your opinion. But DO NOT disrespect the people who are over there GIVING UP THEIR LIVES so you can have that opinion.

i agree, what would have been wrong with him going and meeting w/ GWB and expressing his opinion in person?  sounds cowardly to me!  i didn't know about any of this.

DCHawg

Look, if you want to call the kid a [CENSORED]-canoe, feel free.  The point I was trying to make is some posters criticism had racial and/or homophobic overtones and those should not be condoned at any time about anyone. 

HOGansHero

rfen

Listen to all of you bashing Noah.  Bash all you want but when has arkansas ever had a team to go back to back?  It really doesn't matter if Noah had one field goal or not, he was there for defensive support, which if the refs wouldn't have babied ODEN last night he would have been in foul trouble early. 
Where is the SEC support here? 

HOGansHero

A worn and tired Noah reflects after last nights game...

Lanlord

Quote from: Bucksnort on April 03, 2007, 09:23:27 am
Quote from: HUNGRYHAWG on April 02, 2007, 11:37:02 pm
How does a supermodel have a kid that looks like predator? 

Dunno . . . but I would still give a week's pay to slip up behind him and cut that mop off.

I'm in.

Hugehogsfan

OzarkHighs

FWF79

OzarkHighs

Quote from: FWF79 on April 03, 2007, 03:32:47 pm
His Mom is still hoTTTTT
What are you talking about...I would think from looking at your avatar you would know what hot is.

kgr

He is just taking the appropriate steps to have amply actions which would reflect favorably on his resume when he applies for the Arkansas football coaches job in a few years.

DirtBikeHawg

Remember this dance he did after Florida beat us in the championship game.  It looks like BD is trying to get him to stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the end safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out shouting, "holy sh*t...what a ride!"

H&D

Quote from: HogFanAtHeart on April 03, 2007, 04:30:29 pm
Quote from: usnavyhogfan on April 02, 2007, 11:32:14 pm
im glad that guy is not on our bball team. i would be embarassed. what a clown. your on national tv try to act with some class.
Exactly my words

For some reason I keep getting a picture of Nutt on top of a ladder leading the band in my head.  Nutt is the coach of a major university, Noah is a kid that plays basketball.  Who out of those two should show more class??
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"