Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop the Fire Altman Posts

Started by WilsonHog, April 02, 2007, 10:46:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hillhog

I am ready to order my season tickets and support Dana and the team until proven this is not a good hire. Go Hogs
Fire Nutt

tokencracker

We never had a coach starting off that was from any big name school and we have 3-4 final fours, a national championship, and the second or third best winning percentage overall from the ninties...so Altman is starting where everyone else did...give him a chance and florida won so the sec still runs the world, even if isn't the razorbacks

insanehog

Great post.  At the same token, we need to stop the Fire Nutt Posts.  Coach Nutt not asked to be retained, but he glad to still be a hog.  He want to be here as long as possible and then become AD.

Why you wont to fire a man who loves braging everywhere he go about them Hawgs?  Yet the darkshatters keep postin his privates informations all over the intranets and it NOT FAIR.

Give it a chance, lets get behind Coach Nutt to!

SpareRib

Quote from: insanehog on April 02, 2007, 11:35:30 pm
Great post.  At the same token, we need to stop the Fire Nutt Posts.  Coach Nutt not asked to be retained, but he glad to still be a hog.  He want to be here as long as possible and then become AD.

Why you wont to fire a man who loves braging everywhere he go about them Hawgs?  Yet the darkshatters keep postin his privates informations all over the intranets and it NOT FAIR.

Give it a chance, lets get behind Coach Nutt to!

Is that you, Notshavin?
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

LL COOL HOG

This will go down as my favorite thread.

dhornjr1

Quote from: bigrod155 on April 04, 2007, 04:36:38 pm
This will go down as my favorite thread.

I was thinking the same thing.

fred ziffel

Why didn't we fire him before he left?
"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."