Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In three words or less, describe this coaching search

Started by Toad Suck Pork, April 01, 2007, 01:36:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Prozac

Haven't read them all yet, but FUBAR comes to mind.

Toad Suck Pork

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

WMHawgfan

granny grunt

"Stop rolling on the floor Nolan,  it ain't that funny"...

BigArkyintheRock

TOTALLY          F****D           UP
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

U.P. HOGG

woooooopig

razorbrass

Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

SavageHog

SavageHog

navyhog24

dman

quest4excellence

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

Bvilleboar

2012 the year of the HOGS

HogsGranpa

April 01, 2007, 03:21:47 pm #122 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:26:47 pm by HogsGranpa
Watcha ya dooing?

JadedHog

HeathWimp

Frank Broyles is a senile son of a gun who has completely ***ed up our program and there is no end in sight to the anarchy and it will take 10 years to recover and...

Wait, sorry, that was more than 3 words.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Bigfoot

hog.goblin

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

HawgG

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

bokid12

Where's the tent?      (To put over the circus...)

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.

jr

woghild

April 01, 2007, 03:55:42 pm #135 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:58:44 pm by woghild
COME BACK NOLAN

"Stan? You There?"

U.P. HOGG

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

rbarber46

" Coach Lee's offense is more broken down all the way where everything is right, " Crawford said. " Everything is for everybody. Coach Lee's offense is more advanced than the offense we had last year was. A lot more advanced. Coach Lee, he knows his stuff. "

Toad Suck Pork

TennesseeRaz

Hawgvillain

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

bighog77

Rockhawg

chortle

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"