Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok Hogs - Memphis 101

Started by BOSSMAN, April 01, 2007, 01:25:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiebrian

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 02:19:41 pm
I am sorry I thought we were talking about a coach here.

My bad. Since all you can do is put down my city I will say shame on you.

I live in a big city. I can hack it here. There is crime but there is crime in every big city.

I am not afraid to live here at all. I not one of these guys who say I lived in Memphis for a year. I can make it here.

If you want to talk about out GREAT coach that you want so bad go ahead. If not....fine as well

Girl needs to eat.  Looks like a stick figure.

UofMemphis

you guys should just go ahead and rehire Stan...save yourself the embarrassment.

Billy G...STRIKE 1

John Calipari....SWING, AND A MISS!

who gets to be strike 3?
memphistigers.org <--- memphis message board.

daddyodewy

Quote from: jxhopper on April 01, 2007, 02:20:34 pm
Quote from: UofMemphis on April 01, 2007, 02:14:46 pm
what a bunch of retards...you just wish you could have our coach...2 million dollars isn't even enough to get someone to coach UPigg.

me :puke:UPigg

your program is cooked!

Pay attention, simpleton.....

I don't want your coach because he fears competition... see the reason why he declined the Kentucky offer.

He is comfortable in the Crap of USA conferance.

Tigers respect everyone...................but fear.............................no one.

UofMemphis

nothing like a good, DEAD pig!

Porkestrator

Quote from: UofMemphis on April 01, 2007, 02:21:45 pm
you guys should just go ahead and rehire Stan...save yourself the embarrassment.

Billy G...STRIKE 1

John Calipari....SWING, AND A MISS!

who gets to be strike 3?

0 Championships in any D1 sport...you guys are used to the "swing and miss thing", so I could see why you use it.

Porkestrator

Even the report of "Raquetball  Championships" was false..

LOL

UofMemphis

LOL, John's our coach...you just wish you could have him.

maybe Frankenboils should offer the job to John Wooden...i hear they stay at the same "home" these days!

Porkestrator

Thank God. Now we can move on to a real coach who isn't afraid of competition.

BOSSMAN

Porkestrator

Hey BOSSMAN, UOF MemphisSTate....

How many D1 Championships again??

Porkestrator

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 02:26:59 pm
Right.......... ;) ;) ;)
Well why did he turn down the Kentucky job...or flee from the NBA with his tail tucked??

UofMemphis

who's your coach...oh, wait...YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

LOL, you WISH you had our coach...but you can't

must suck to be a PIG!

hawkeyefan17

Has Calipari ever coached in a major conference while he was coaching college basketball. It seems as though he likes to be the big bully in the conference and just pad his career record. The Atlantic Ten is not a power conference, neither is Conference USA. They are not exactly mid-major conferences but not power conferences either.

IHateVitale

i wonder what arkansas record would be if we played in the Children Under Supervised Athletics conference.......
Darren McFadden~The greatest Razorback ever.  501 baby

Porkestrator

Porkestrator

Quote from: jxhopper on April 01, 2007, 02:28:40 pm
Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 01, 2007, 02:26:59 pm
Right.......... ;) ;) ;)
Well why did he turn down the Kentucky job...or flee from the NBA with his tail tucked??

Answer anyone.....CRICKETS

metalsmythe

This is great. Bash the city of Memphis all day long, but it will not change the fact that our coach is not interested. Coach Cal will shortly be back to being a slimeball in your eyes because he would prefer to stay at Memphis. Contrary to all the supposed "sources" from the crack Arkansas news teams like that fine Fox team making up what they call "facts", Cal was never interested in the Arkansas job. Would he listen to an offer? sure, we all would when we are talking that much cash, but why would he leave? Just use logic people, I know you are capable. The guy makes $Millions already, has a team full of players that just went to consecutive Elite 8's. Has the best high school point guard coming in next year who is projected as the #1 draft pick in 2008. News Flash, Derrick Rose would have to sit out a year if he doesn't attend Memphis. He will not do that, he wants to be in the NBA now, not 2-3 years from now. Cal is not going to throw away his opportunity to make another run next year and the year after. I respect Arkansas as a school and as a place to call home, but some of you are just down right crazy and a lot of you are extreme racist bigots. I am not calling all of you that, I know every fan base has their share of asses, but some of you guys are at a whole new level. I wish you luck in your coaching search, but you will have to look for someone a little more second rate than Coach Cal, it will never happen.

Porkestrator

Quote from: UofMemphis on April 01, 2007, 02:29:01 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Better yet. We have the crappiest football coach ever and our third team pine riders would spank any Memphis football team....

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

Porkestrator

Quote from: metalsmythe on April 01, 2007, 02:31:45 pm
This is great. Bash the city of Memphis all day long, but it will not change the fact that our coach is not interested. Coach Cal will shortly be back to being a slimeball in your eyes because he would prefer to stay at Memphis. Contrary to all the supposed "sources" from the crack Arkansas news teams like that fine Fox team making up what they call "facts", Cal was never interested in the Arkansas job. Would he listen to an offer? sure, we all would when we are talking that much cash, but why would he leave? Just use logic people, I know you are capable. The guy makes $Millions already, has a team full of players that just went to consecutive Elite 8's. Has the best high school point guard coming in next year who is projected as the #1 draft pick in 2008. News Flash, Derrick Rose would have to sit out a year if he doesn't attend Memphis. He will not do that, he wants to be in the NBA now, not 2-3 years from now. Cal is not going to throw away his opportunity to make another run next year and the year after. I respect Arkansas as a school and as a place to call home, but some of you are just down right crazy and a lot of you are extreme racist bigots. I am not calling all of you that, I know every fan base has their share of asses, but some of you guys are at a whole new level. I wish you luck in your coaching search, but you will have to look for someone a little more second rate than Coach Cal, it will never happen.

I don't think you guys understand there are a large group of hog fans that would NEVER want a slime ball coach like Calipari....ever.

Bigfoot

Quote from: jxhopper on April 01, 2007, 02:29:23 pm
NO
hey bossman, what are you doing here? you have made no point at all. your waisting your time here. i would love to get memphis back on our football and basketball schedule. that would be great.

BOSSMAN

Bigfoot

IHateVitale

ok first of all, your an idiot...if a player signs with a school and the coach leaves, he has a chance to re-open the process........btw, Derrik Rose #1 overall draft pick 2008? gimme the link to that mock draft, id love a good giggle........ever heard of OJ Mayo, Michael Beasley?.....Btw, what happens everytime memphis plays an actualy team? Case and point Elite 8 Vs Ohio State......

Porkestrator

Quote from: bigfoot on April 01, 2007, 02:34:38 pm
Quote from: jxhopper on April 01, 2007, 02:29:23 pm
NO
hey bossman, what are you doing here? you have made no point at all. your waisting your time here. i would love to get memphis back on our football and basketball schedule. that would be great.

Too bad that won't happen...as Calipari threw a hissy because he would have to play a team that would not be a rollover creampuff.

NOW THAT IS DOCUMENTED.

Bigfoot

Quote from: IHateVitale on April 01, 2007, 02:36:13 pm

ok first of all, your an idiot...if a player signs with a school and the coach leaves, he has a chance to re-open the process........btw, Derrik Rose #1 overall draft pick 2008? gimme the link to that mock draft, id love a good giggle........ever heard of OJ Mayo, Michael Beasley?.....Btw, what happens everytime memphis plays an actualy team? Case and point Elite 8 Vs Ohio State......
great point

UofMemphis

Quote from: jxhopper on April 01, 2007, 02:32:37 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Better yet. We have the crappiest football coach ever and our third team pine riders would spank any Memphis football team....

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

hey LOSER...we beat the piggies 3 STRAIGHT TIMES in football...now your old ass AD is afraid to play us.

we also won the last basketball game.

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

Bigfoot

Quote from: UofMemphis on April 01, 2007, 02:37:21 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

hey LOSER...we beat the piggies 3 STRAIGHT TIMES in football...now your old ass AD is afraid to play us.

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
wow!! good stuff! your so cool

Porkestrator

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

You still fail to answer how many championships in ANY SPORT... come on oh keystroke warrior!

BOSSMAN

Look we both have great basketball.

Nolan just messed things up over there.

You can get back.

Bigfoot

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
3 straight times in football?? i think not

Porkestrator

Come on UofMemphisState... you can DO IT!

Porkestrator

Quote from: bigfoot on April 01, 2007, 02:39:51 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

LOL Yeah.... when was that. Dou you guys even have a football team. hehehhe

IHateVitale

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

Im having a flashback....Mid 90's...sweet 16....Arkansas vs Memphis.....wait, what happened next?...BTW does everyone remember when arkansas went into Memphis and beat em by like 22 about 7 years ago....haha random

UofMemphis

here ya go loser...http://nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2008

jackflash

gentleman what they have, we don't, is a head coach.  if doesn't want to come that's fine. Calipari may not want to battle the SEC. He has a good job, we need someone who feels he can reach the days of old. Can you imagine how everybody would say he rebuild a program. Maybe Calipari didn't think he was  "THE MAN' :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Porkestrator

Darn UofMemphisState... why won't you answer me. You're breakin' my heart.

I'm still waiting to see when you beat us in football...3 straight times..you are full of....

Bigfoot

Quote from: IHateVitale on April 01, 2007, 02:41:07 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!

Im having a flashback....Mid 90's...sweet 16....Arkansas vs Memphis.....wait, what happened next?...BTW does everyone remember when arkansas went into Memphis and beat em by like 22 about 7 years ago....haha random
yep. we beat em like a red headed stepchild! touchdown arkansas!

BOSSMAN

Why not Mike Anderson?

He scared the crap out of us last year.

ac360

You Memphis people suffer from an inferiority complex.  You've tried for years to get an NFL team - couldn't do it.  You have the Grizzlies, who really wants the hel* out of the city.  Your mayor is a thug, your city is dirty and all you have to hang onto is Tiger High.  Drive by shootings, car jacking, rapes and murders continue to increase.  You rent your facility and you are in one of the weakest conferences in the country.  We may not get Calipari - but for God's sake, quit acting like you're the shi& - because you're far from it. :razorback:

UofMemphis

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
oh, i think so LOSER.

1992: W  22-6
1993: W 6-0
1994: W 16-15

UPigg is nothing.

UofMemphis

Bigfoot

Quote from: UofMemphis on April 01, 2007, 02:44:44 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
oh, i think so LOSER.

UPigg is nothing.
old stuff man. we put the hammer down on you since then brotha!!

metalsmythe

Yes, I am the idiot. Only if the school releases the kid. If not, he must sit out a year. Who knows what would happen if Cal were to leave which he is most definitely NOT DOING. Next I am such an idiot that I just went to the most respected NBA draft board and what do you know in the 2008 Mock Draft guess who sits at numero uno? See for yourself hillblilly.... http://nbadraft.net/index.asp?content=mock2008 And what happens Calipari playes your #1 coaching choice from Texas A&M in front of 25,000 screaming Aggies in San Antonio in the NCAA's, oh yeah, Calipari wins. I am sure it would have been much harder to play ya'll last year, remember you wanted so badly a piece of the Tigers but couldn't get past who, Bucknell, a team Memphis waxed by 16 in the next round. Next....

daddyodewy

Post all the history you want. For those of us who  live in the present, I'd say my TIGERS have had a little better run at things than the Hogs in the world of basketball.

Case closed.

UofMemphis

Quote from: bigfoot on April 01, 2007, 02:47:00 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
oh, i think so LOSER.

UPigg is nothing.
we lead the series "brotha"...

you can't even beat c-usa schools.

Bigfoot

Quote from: daddyodewy on April 01, 2007, 02:48:17 pm
     Post all the history you want. For those of us who  live in the present, I'd say my TIGERS have had a little better run at things than the Hogs in the world of basketball.

Case closed.
you guy's from memphis must be worried about something? more and more of you over here by the minute. what's the worry guy's?

metalsmythe

Quote from: bigfoot on April 01, 2007, 02:47:00 pm

must suck to be a PIG!

Track?    AHAHAHAHAHA
Baseball?    AHAHAHAHA

UPigg is NOTHING.

WalMart U!
oh, i think so LOSER.

UPigg is nothing.

Yeah, you put the hammer down on us by refusing to play after we waxed your pathetic asses 3 years running. You so smart brotha!!! How do you put the hammer down on someone you don't even play? Oh thats right, you folks don't deal in facts over here.

metalsmythe

Quote from: bigfoot on April 01, 2007, 02:50:25 pm
Quote from: daddyodewy on April 01, 2007, 02:48:17 pm

Case closed.
you guy's from memphis must be worried about something? more and more of you over here by the minute. what's the worry guy's?

Not worried at all friend, just gloating in the fact the we were right all along and ya'll were living a pipe dream thinking you had our coach. Its all good here in Memfrica as most of your posters like to call it.