Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thread: discussing HEATH and Fire Nutt SI Poll

Started by hoginsanfran, March 19, 2007, 04:07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoginsanfran

March 19, 2007, 04:07:23 pm Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:23:18 pm by hoginsanfran
wonder if they lead with something like tennis or nascar now? (like they do after hog WINS)

booogaga

its obvious to me that rick wants stan gone.
GO HOGS!

hoginsanfran

Wonder if they insult callers when they call for the coach's head after a blowout loss to Southern Cal? (like they do with that OTHER sport's coach!)

ha

HogBaptist

Quote from: booogaga on March 19, 2007, 04:09:21 pm
its obvious to me that rick wants stan gone.

may not be true, but just taking orders to get the masses ready....

hoginsanfran

Rick: "At this point, it is 50 - 50 with Stan.  NOBODY is indicating that will change, i give the odds at 50-50 ! "

hogsrmyfav36

Rick needs to take a serious look in the mirror if he calls for Heath's head after defending Nutt so vigorously.  I personally think it's hypocritical to rail on anyone critical of Nutt but then support Heath's firing.

I think it's time for both to go.
F&*!NG INTRANET

hoginsanfran

Quote from: opineonswine on March 19, 2007, 04:12:38 pm
Frank definitely wants him gone.  Everyone in the Athletic Dept wants him gone.  Why is he still here?

Word is: John White.

Frank wanted him gone after the 2005 collapse!

HogBaptist

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 04:12:13 pm
Rick: "At this point, it is 50 - 50 with Stan.  NOBODY is indicating that will change, i give the odds at 50-50 ! "

geez...went on a limb with that one. either he stays or goes...duh

Lando Calrissian

Get ready for 3 hours on Hackett and Marked Tree football.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hoginsanfran

Quote from: HogBaptist on March 19, 2007, 04:15:22 pm
Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 04:12:13 pm

geez...went on a limb with that one. either he stays or goes...duh

yep... he warned that "this will make callers mad, but..."  as a preface.  i mean, how more fence-sitting could you get?

hoginsanfran

ooooo now they're talking about SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoopS

Quote from: opineonswine on March 19, 2007, 04:14:26 pm
I suspect they're waiting to see if he gets a job hoping they don't have to do the dirty job.

exactly what I was going to post.    That and to be honest, the game was on Friday.... today is Monday.... so it's not like it has been 2 or 3 weeks...  It's still early in the process.     I will say this, if he is still employed going into the final four weekend, I will start to wonder.   Remember last time, going to the final four (where all the coaches will be) was a big deal in all of this.

hoginsanfran

March 19, 2007, 04:19:33 pm #13 Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:23:59 pm by hoginsanfran
RANDY: on the front of SI.COM, there is a poll of "should houston nutt be fired?"

RICK: "!!!WHAT?  GOOD GRIEF!  WHY EVEN BRING THAT UP, IT'S NOT AN ISSUE.... YOU STILL HEAR PEOPLE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE THAT HOUSTON WILL BE FIRED...... NO Indication of that... whether he's here for 10 more years or 10 more months, HOUSTON NUTT IS THE COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS"

hoginsanfran

RANDY:  "Why does SI.com care about Houston Nutt being fired?"

SigPig

Quote from: HoopSlap on March 19, 2007, 04:18:34 pm
I suspect they're waiting to see if he gets a job hoping they don't have to do the dirty job.

exactly what I was going to post.    That and to be honest, the game was on Friday.... today is Monday.... so it's not like it has been 2 or 3 weeks...  It's still early in the process.     I will say this, if he is still employed going into the final four weekend, I will start to wonder.   Remember last time, going to the final four (where all the coaches will be) was a big deal in all of this.
Unless the Aggies and Jayhawks are still in it....

SexyBeast77

Randy Knobslobber is about to cry because of the SI poll about firing his hero. Put Rick on Suicide Watch  ;D

hogsrmyfav36

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 04:19:33 pm
RANDY: on the front of SI.COM, there is a poll of "should houston nutt be fired?"[/size]

RICK: !!!WHAT?  GOOD GRIEF!  WHY EVEN BRING THAT UP, IT'S NOT AN ISSUE.... YOU STILL HEAR PEOPLE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE THAT HOUSTON WILL BE FIRED...... NO Indication of that... whether he's here for 10 more years or 10 more months, HOUSTON NUTT IS THE COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS[/size]

Freak!!  Someone please call Rick and ask him what the difference is in speculating about Nutt's job or speculating about Heath's?  What a hypocrite!
F&*!NG INTRANET

Pork Salad Annie

"Coach" Crawford just spun the SI Nutt poll question off to his rant on vibrating beds, if you can believe that.

LSUFan

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on March 19, 2007, 04:22:38 pm
RANDY: on the front of SI.COM, there is a poll of "should houston nutt be fired?"[/size]

RICK: !!!WHAT?  GOOD GRIEF!  WHY EVEN BRING THAT UP, IT'S NOT AN ISSUE.... YOU STILL HEAR PEOPLE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE THAT HOUSTON WILL BE FIRED...... NO Indication of that... whether he's here for 10 more years or 10 more months, HOUSTON NUTT IS THE COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS[/size]

Freak!!  Someone please call Rick and ask him what the difference is in speculating about Nutt's job or speculating about Heath's?  What a hypocrite!
Rick Don't Like Black People, obviously, IMO.

hogsrmyfav36

Rick is reacting like he is definitely a part of the MSM.  They just can't stand the fact that they cannot control the national media like they've controlled the arkansas media.  They won't be able to control the spin at a national level.
F&*!NG INTRANET

dish13-hog

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 04:20:48 pm
RANDY:  "Why does SI.com care about Houston Nutt being fired?"

Well, Randy, it's because the U of A is such a cluster-frick that the media types can't get enough of it, that's why.
"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

Hogtalker2007

Quote from: Pork Salad Annie on March 19, 2007, 04:23:14 pm
"Coach" Crawford just spun the SI Nutt poll question off to his rant on vibrating beds, if you can believe that.

RON TO THE RESCUE!!  [CENSORED]!!!

hoginsanfran

discuseed Detroit News cyber poll:

"WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS MICHIGAN'S NEW COACH?"

*Lowest votegetter:  Stan Heath - 5.26%
*Highest votegetter:  Butler (indiana) coach

DEVIL DOG HOG

Is Rick think about becomming a weather man?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

SexyBeast77

This Tard assures us Frank Broyles first choice is Ron Kruger.

Rick: You mean Lon Kruger

Hogtalker2007

Maybe he was confused because he really wants Ron Crawford.  At First I thought he said Ron Brewer.  I think Rick has that guy call in to take the heat off himself.  Because NO ONE ever knows what that tard is saying.

If you look at the past polls on SI there are NONE that about a coach being fired.

hoginsanfran

Quote from: Hogtalker2007 on March 19, 2007, 04:47:38 pm
Maybe he was confused because he really wants Ron Crawford.  At First I thought he said Ron Brewer.  I think Rick has that guy call in to take the heat off himself.  Because NO ONE ever knows what that tard is saying.

If you look at the past polls on SI there are NONE that about a coach being fired.

apparently though SI is just a 'tabloid', and not serious journalism like DTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe they had the gall to talk down to SI !

Hogtalker2007

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 04:49:44 pm
Quote from: Hogtalker2007 on March 19, 2007, 04:47:38 pm

Homer.  Loves Nutt but rips heath....just like Chuckles, and RRR show.

apparently though SI is just a 'tabloid', and not serious journalism like DTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe they had the gall to talk down to SI !

hogsanity

Quote from: opineonswine on March 19, 2007, 04:12:38 pm
Frank definitely wants him gone.  Everyone in the Athletic Dept wants him gone.  Why is he still here?

IF this is true, then that means the AD dept is firmly under the thumb of John White, and if thats true, Ar Athletics are fricked.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hoginsanfran

RICK:  "I hated how bad arkansas played for Broyles MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE... his LAST NCAAT AS AD"

gee, i want him gone, but it's worse for BROYLES than say, HEATH, who now will be fired???????????????????

:puke:

rcowen

Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 05:00:01 pm
RICK:  "I hated how bad arkansas played for Broyles MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE... his LAST NCAAT AS AD"

gee, i want him gone, but it's worse for BROYLES than say, HEATH, who now will be fired???????????????????

Or the players!! Rick is such a joke!

silvertip

Quote from: LSUFan on March 19, 2007, 04:24:00 pm
Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on March 19, 2007, 04:22:38 pm

Rick Don't Like Black People, obviously, IMO.

LSUFan:

Two questions about the girls in your sig line:

(1) Is that the Doublemint twins?

(2) How can I slow it down?

Thanks

hoginsanfran

Quote from: rcowen on March 19, 2007, 05:07:36 pm
Quote from: hoginsanfran on March 19, 2007, 05:00:01 pm

Or the players!! Rick is such a joke!

yup

no mention of the kids, or the head coach & assts that will lose their jobs....   just saddest of all for BROYLES!

what, is frank dying?  he can still go to the NCAAT next year!  i don't even understand this!

budcampbellfan

"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

SexyBeast77

I don't think Rick or Randy can even spell Mediocre. Jesus, they hate that word.
Rick: 13-14 that's mediocre. Arkansas is not Mediocre

Oh yeah rick what about 7-9. What a fool

xteri

Just seeing such a poll question made me laugh. I can't recall seeing anything similar; I might be mistaken.

Those fans who are ready for a coaching change must be crazy?

jmark

Rick needs to go back to work at his "Springdale" job.  Whatever that is.  If he still has it.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Hoop

March 19, 2007, 06:38:54 pm #38 Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:39:03 pm by Hoop
Quote from: anonyhog on March 19, 2007, 06:13:38 pm
Just seeing such a poll question made me laugh. I can't recall seeing anything similar; I might be mistaken.

Those fans who are ready for a coaching change must be crazy?
Doesn't it seem kinda wierd to you that SI is doing a poll about our coach being fired in March? It shows us that us Pro Razorback fans are not the only ones who think our coach is a bozo.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Broken Trigger

Quote from: jmark on March 19, 2007, 06:33:33 pm
Rick needs to go back to work at his "Springdale" job.  Whatever that is.  If he still has it.

I don't know if anyone in Springdale would want him after the way he has stuck up for Nutty countless times.  I know he is supposed to be great friends with Gus, but he sure has turned a blind eye to Nutt's sabotage of everything involving the Springdale connection. 

prairiehogcompanion

RANDY: on the front of SI.COM, there is a poll of "should houston nutt be fired?"

RICK: "!!!WHAT?  GOOD GRIEF!  WHY EVEN BRING THAT UP, IT'S NOT AN ISSUE.... YOU STILL HEAR PEOPLE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE THAT HOUSTON WILL BE FIRED...... NO Indication of that... whether he's here for 10 more years or 10 more months, HOUSTON NUTT IS THE COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS"

I will celebrate the day Houston Nutt leaves.

I will welcome, with sadness, the day Stan Heath leaves. (Big difference.)

And it would be icing on the cake if Senor Rick left, too.

jmark

Maybe Springdale Schools are keeping him to design the fountain they want to put in the middle of Emma St.
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Dugann

They are all ready spinning for the dismissal of heath.... you know it like the Hill says okay randy, rick, chuck where is what we got in mind we need u to put it out there spin it or just start getting public use to it or do damage control..say it enough and they'll believe it or just get tired of hearing it and grow imune to it.  To me there is an agenda by both shows set down by who ever and frankly it make me sick.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

hogsrmyfav36

The reality is that Stan has never kissed up to these guys.  He's never tried to ingratiate himself to them or accepted their overtures trying to plant themselves beside him so they can be considered "insiders"  He's never used HDN's tactics of "campaigning" to keep his job by spinning average or mediocre season's to convince folks that things aren't what they seem.  I think Rick and others resent him for that.  I think Heath knows he improved the program but might not have met everyone's expectations

You can criticize Heath for not winning enough games or for his game coaching skills but you can't criticize him for blaming everyone else but himself.  HDN has that down to a "T"
F&*!NG INTRANET

booogaga

if  houston nutt was a black man he would have been fired after two consecutive loosing seasons.
GO HOGS!

RazorRaider

Quote from: booogaga on March 19, 2007, 08:14:49 pm
if  houston nutt was a black man he would have been fired after two consecutive loosing seasons.

Honestly I don't think it is about race. Nutt chapped his lips on Frank's arse. That is the only reason he has gotten away with the crap he has gotten away with.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

6HogsinGA

+1

6HogsinGA

Quote from: RazorRaider on March 19, 2007, 08:16:12 pm
Quote from: booogaga on March 19, 2007, 08:14:49 pm

Honestly I don't think it is about race. Nutt chapped his lips on Frank's arse. That is the only reason he has gotten away with the crap he has gotten away with.

+1 So true! Should we send him some Blistex? 

Dugann

race has nothing to do with it either way imo. 
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Fayetnam

The way Rick took up for Houston and is calling for Heath's head is kinda hypocritical! No, it's very hypocritical! Of coarse, Houston plays the Christian card and I think we all pretty well all know what well he's been fishing in!!!!! TRAGIC! :-\