Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Sort of Hate to Start This

Started by Porked Tongue, February 16, 2014, 06:41:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Quote from: Smithian on February 17, 2014, 10:36:12 am
You're telling me a person can support Broyles and Richardson?

This is just too much. We're not ready for that.

I support them both. So obviously someone can.

Mick Hogger

I support 90% of what Frank did, but after leaving for Augusta during the hiring of Altman, he doesn't deserve any accolades at the same time we're honoring our basketball coaches. There are plenty of other opportunities to honor Frank.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: hogfan10 on February 17, 2014, 10:11:32 am
How do you know he didn't?

He probably did shake both Eddie's and Nolan's hands. I have no doubt they are all gracious to each other behind the scenes.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: hambone on February 17, 2014, 02:37:30 am
If Clint McDaniel is who was omitted I am sure it was an oversight of some kind. I have heard him on the radio within the last couple weeks talking up both MA and the Hogs.

Clint was honored at the Hogs home game against Misswho.  Maybe he couldn't make the date so they had him at a prior game.

dhornjr1

I'm not sure who Porked is talking about. However, I do know that Cannon Whitby was scheduled to be there but Oliver Miller ate him.

Johnboy

Quote from: dhornjr1 on February 19, 2014, 06:24:35 am
I'm not sure who Porked is talking about. However, I do know that Cannon Whitby was scheduled to be there but Oliver Miller ate him.
Oh My Gosh! Almost laughed out loud, but contained it.  Well played sir!  +1